Is It Possible To Increase Your Looks?

Arrade

Hormones.
Kinda joking here :P
c4b.jpg

Light

great answer Light.
i,m obsessed at looking at women's feet when they walk / move , is this normal :) ?
Haha :) F*uck normal, I know people (including myself) who spend a lifetime trying to find what makes them happy, consider yourself lucky that you know :)
BTW, foot fetish is the most common one i've encountered. Wouldn't be an issue for me, just wait a good few dates before you bring it up...

Data point: Part of this friend group of mine there is a tall, handsome, fit guy, kids got the brain of a Dorito, does the online thing, hasnt had success in 2 years... looks dont give anyone free access. This kid couldnt close a screen door.
Haha :) Sounds like perfect one night stand material... I used to love the dummies :):

Light

ray peat said that vitamin k2 can help you with jawline, also sunlight would help increase your looks, what else can we do and what decreases looks?
Exercises for the face can make a big difference, most of the examples are women but there's a man at 2:08 in the next video:

About the other things - body language, how you dress and carry a conversation etc., there used to be a great show called "Would Like To Meet" on BBC2, I could only find one chapter of it online where they makeover a man:

Arrade

I might hit that facersize. then again I hate things like that (daily exercises you have to maintain to keep results)

Arrade

Compared to weight training which is diverse and muscles retain overtime

Cirion

In a way it's both annoying and enlightening once I found out that you can really boil down a persons' attractiveness to their state of hormonal health (pretty much). I was the depressed nerdy kid leading all the way into my 30s, when I finally stumbled upon RP and realized that i wasn't just a loser and a lost cause but that I was feeling this way because of low T, high estrogen/serotonin, high stress, all that good stuff. When you feel this way your whole life you think its "normal" and its "just how you are". I realize how much BS that is now. Now that I know what the deal is, the hope is that now finally I can regain much of what I lost (or in my case never even had) in terms of dating, social life, affluence. Somehow despite my poor health I managed to do well in school, so at least I have a pretty decent career and am doing OK financially. I was never attractive at all personality wise growing up, but as I feel better I know that this will improve naturally.

Healthy hormonal panel for a man = more confidence, probably more successful, more willing to take risks, adventurous, humor, all the things women like. All the things i'm striving to be, the true version of myself, no longer the shy nerdy kid with glasses that I was growing up (LASIK is awesome BTW! I would definitely agree that was a huge positive change I did for myself in terms of physical appearance)

Herbie

Be a prince who lives in his castle full of gold with beautiful gardens and host wild parties.

Light

In a way it's both annoying and enlightening once I found out that you can really boil down a persons' attractiveness to their state of hormonal health (pretty much). I was the depressed nerdy kid leading all the way into my 30s, when I finally stumbled upon RP and realized that i wasn't just a loser and a lost cause but that I was feeling this way because of low T, high estrogen/serotonin, high stress, all that good stuff. When you feel this way your whole life you think its "normal" and its "just how you are". I realize how much BS that is now. Now that I know what the deal is, the hope is that now finally I can regain much of what I lost (or in my case never even had) in terms of dating, social life, affluence. Somehow despite my poor health I managed to do well in school, so at least I have a pretty decent career and am doing OK financially. I was never attractive at all personality wise growing up, but as I feel better I know that this will improve naturally.

Healthy hormonal panel for a man = more confidence, probably more successful, more willing to take risks, adventurous, humor, all the things women like. All the things i'm striving to be, the true version of myself, no longer the shy nerdy kid with glasses that I was growing up (LASIK is awesome BTW! I would definitely agree that was a huge positive change I did for myself in terms of physical appearance)
When you do start dating again, it would be really interesting to see how the hormonal changes affect you dating "skills", maybe you can log your experiences on this forum.

Cirion

I've already experienced some of that already. I didn't get "consistently laid" for the first time until I tried a higher carbohydrate diet (this was before finding RP a couple years ago) with my then girlfriend (still not good at "picking up" new girls easily, but I had never even had a GF before so that was significant for me). Unfortunately the combination of letting my health slide back into negative territory (combo of a crazy girl with Bipolar II, bad diet, and bad sleep hygiene (she worked night shift)) that my health went down the toilet again and I've been picking up the pieces ever since to this day to, but since I know its possible to feel good, I know I'll get there again eventually, and hopefully this time I'll retain the discipline to not let my health slide (I don't think I want to date someone on night shift again, impossible to have good sleep hygiene, or someone who cannot appreciate my healthy lifestyle).

My "N count" if you will went from 0 to 4 in the matter of 12 months. For some that may not be impressive, but for me I never would have thought I could do it lol.

I won't go into too much details to avoid TMI lol but that first date with my ex was a date to remember. She told me it was her best first date ever too (and she had been around the block a few times, unlike me). So I know that my "best version of myself" is a beastly stud haha !

Last edited:

Light

I've already experienced some of that already. I didn't get "consistently laid" for the first time until I tried a higher carbohydrate diet (this was before finding RP a couple years ago) with my then girlfriend (still not good at "picking up" new girls easily, but I had never even had a GF before so that was significant for me). Unfortunately the combination of letting my health slide back into negative territory (combo of a crazy girl with Bipolar II, bad diet, and bad sleep hygiene (she worked night shift)) that my health went down the toilet again and I've been picking up the pieces ever since to this day to, but since I know its possible to feel good, I know I'll get there again eventually, and hopefully this time I'll retain the discipline to not let my health slide (I don't think I want to date someone on night shift again, impossible to have good sleep hygiene, or someone who cannot appreciate my healthy lifestyle).

My "N count" if you will went from 0 to 4 in the matter of 12 months. For some that may not be impressive, but for me I never would have thought I could do it lol.

I won't go into too much details to avoid TMI lol but that first date with my ex was a date to remember. She told me it was her best first date ever too (and she had been around the block a few times, unlike me). So I know that my "best version of myself" is a beastly stud haha !
That's good stuff :)
I'm fairly new to this but I can already see that changes in diet+supplements affect libido, it just never occur to me that it could have a major affect on my whole personality/general feelings, so I love stories like yours that open up a window to what's possible.

Cirion

I'm fairly new to this but I can already see that changes in diet+supplements affect libido, it just never occur to me that it could have a major affect on my whole personality/general feelings, so I love stories like yours that open up a window to what's possible.

Yes - I probably wouldn't believe it if I hadn't experienced it before. Most people think you're a quack when you tell them you can transform your personality through nutrition and healthy living sadly. I become a totally different person, it's crazy. At the height of my good feeling I remember going to a party and just randomly chatting everyone up, men and women alike. If you knew me as a kid you'd know this is NOT how I am normally AT ALL.

Haha yup this man knows whats up.

Runenight201

I'm starting to wonder if things like bipolar disorder are purely regulated by energy and metabolism. I think if a psychiatrist were to examine me over the course of the past 3 weeks, they'd label me as such.

When I get the diet just right, with the perfect mix of starch, sugar, protein, salt, fat, caffeine from the correct food sources, I literally feel like I can take on the world, my happiness is so contagious and I love interacting with people.

When I get it wrong, I enter into states of depression and anxiety. It's so evident to me that it's all based on how I'm fueling myself.

But perhaps I'm still in a healing state and I'm not robust enough for my standard mode of operation to be engaged, thoughtful, energetic, happy etc...and thus when I don't get everything perfect, I revert back into the low energy depressed state.

Cirion

I'm starting to wonder if things like bipolar disorder are purely regulated by energy and metabolism. I think if a psychiatrist were to examine me over the course of the past 3 weeks, they'd label me as such.

When I get the diet just right, with the perfect mix of starch, sugar, protein, salt, fat, caffeine from the correct food sources, I literally feel like I can take on the world, my happiness is so contagious and I love interacting with people.

When I get it wrong, I enter into states of depression and anxiety. It's so evident to me that it's all based on how I'm fueling myself.

But perhaps I'm still in a healing state and I'm not robust enough for my standard mode of operation to be engaged, thoughtful, energetic, happy etc...and thus when I don't get everything perfect, I revert back into the low energy depressed state.

With bipolar, I have no doubt of it. While it is true that there is some level of genetics involved with bipolar, the fact remains that it is initially diagnosed/started once you have a big acute or chronic stressor. For my ex, it first triggered when she was in med school, got little to no sleep and probably poor nutrition. Sometimes I wonder if bipolar can't be "Cured" with a heavy emphasis on pro-metabolic lifestyle and foods, but I am sure you can at least manage the symptoms a lot better.

I know the feeling of being able to take on the world, it's great. Yeah apparently it can take years to properly heal the body, takes patience. I was probably in a healing mode but I foolishly reversed the healing done by getting lazy on the diet and sleep. You can't get lazy with this stuff, it requires a complete lifestyle overhaul and consistency. Probably after you're "healed" you can handle an occasional "cheat day" without too much negative impact, but still, the next chick I date better be health minded because I ain't got time for someone to mess up my health again haha

baccheion

I'm almost certain increasing testosterone (/androgens) is all that's required to become successful with women. There are many women in the world. With higher testosterone, the "1 in 10 say yes" rule begins to apply. It would obviously be better if higher since puberty, but a study showed women are mainly attracted to masculine features while ovulating.

Arrade

I'm almost certain increasing testosterone (/androgens) is all that's required to become successful with women. There are many women in the world. With higher testosterone, the "1 in 10 say yes" rule begins to apply. It would obviously be better if higher since puberty, but a study showed women are mainly attracted to masculine features while ovulating.
Grab her by the ovaries

Aymen

Haha :) F*uck normal, I know people (including myself) who spend a lifetime trying to find what makes them happy, consider yourself lucky that you know :)
BTW, foot fetish is the most common one i've encountered. Wouldn't be an issue for me, just wait a good few dates before you bring it up...

Haha :) Sounds like perfect one night stand material... I used to love the dummies :):
i hope it's not an issue for most females , i stare at their feet all day and they don't realize it , they think i,m just looking down haha .

I feel the same. I'll get a day where I'm social, energetic and positive. Then I'll get another day when everything seems to be going terribly. All in all it's a positive change, because I'm wayyy better than I was before. I feel once I'm more healthy, the ups and downs will diminish and I'll be left with a steady flow of pretty good days. At least that's what it seems like its heading to.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals