Is It Possible To "improve" Your Sex Appeal And Face?

Energizer

Has anyone here improved their face. Some of the information I have gathered over the months of browsing includes: vitamin k2 the beatuy pill, Pregnolone, vitamin e, and bodyweight exercises along with sprints. I have been eating a peaty diet and taking k2 for 2 months and I notice a slight diffrence. Am I missing anything?

I think you should enjoy being you instead of worrying about your face. To me having self assurance is sexy in a woman so why wouldn't women be attracted to the man that is comfortable in his own skin and takes care of his health but ultimately lives life on his own terms and for his own ideals and desires, and not to cater to others vision of how to be or look.

Or you could put hope in supplements and steroids and plastic surgery like some have mentioned, dwelling over minute details and thinking that's the issue, when I see what's really amiss is your self confidence, plus women don't generally go after the self pitying male who despises himself and his appearance anyway last I checked or men that obsess over their looks so much, because guess who else already does that, many women and gay men do. social pressures encourage that, just as they're encouraging more young men to doubt themselves and buy the products from "pickup artists" the only thing which of course they can pickup is your wallet, cause some men are gullible enough to buy their crap and get suckered into their phoney ideology and narrow cartoonish version of masculinity then get in pissing contests over who's "alpha", just what the powers that shouldn't be would want us all to do, to be divided and worrying amongst ourselves over this silly crap.

Last edited:

Arrade

I think you should enjoy being you instead of worrying about your face. To me having self assurance is sexy in a woman so why wouldn't women be attracted to the man that is comfortable in his own skin and takes care of his health but ultimately lives life on his own terms and for his own ideals and desires, and not to cater to others vision of how to be or look.

Or you could put hope in supplements and steroids and plastic surgery like some have mentioned, dwelling over minute details and thinking that's the issue, when I see what's really amiss is your self confidence, plus women don't generally go after the self pitying male who despises himself and his appearance anyway last I checked or men that obsess over their looks so much, because guess who else already does that, many women and gay men do. social pressures encourage that, just as they're encouraging more young men to doubt themselves and buy the products from "pickup artists" the only thing which of course they can pickup is your wallet, cause some men are gullible enough to buy their crap and get suckered into their phoney ideology and narrow cartoonish version of masculinity then get in pissing contests over who's "alpha", just what the powers that shouldn't be would want us all to do, to be divided and worrying amongst ourselves over this silly crap.
I agree with most of what you are saying, but there’s nothing wrong with the attempt to improve yourself. Trying to be more handsome is a valiant pursuit

LUH 3417

Your facial aesthetics are largely influences by prenatal bone placement, tongue position during formative years, nutrition, and masculinzation during puberty.

Minor facial aesthetics like skin, facial hair (make up for men), hair, bodyfat, hormonal profile, can enchance what you have but do not mistake it to be life changing.

You could take more "Socially tabboo" procedures like plastic surgery. Totally practical, yet people will dissuade you for doing it for being "better than your genetics" or cheating the evolutionary game. They are not concioues of this, but that is there reasoning. Particularly women, since they judge you off your evolutionary fitness. Which is what they are "attracted or find hot" yet they are also not conscious of this, the same as breathing.

I myself will get under eye implants, hair transplant, potentially cheek implants from top surgeons in my twenties.

I am well versed in Looks and Aesthetics and they literally influence every single interaction you have ever had.
I live in NYC where a lot of people have plastic surgery and it’s always super obvious. It never looks good because if you change one thing you have to change everything. Your face developed with some teleological striving for harmony. Until plastic surgeons start uploading faces on some 3D program and being able to exactly replicate what your personal ideal developmental face would have looked like, no thanks. Even if the surgery looks okay in pictures or under some lighting, it often looks horribly bad in others.
The only time I have seen plastic surgery look half way decent is on Korean people. I don’t know if it has to do with them having more neotenous features to begin with. But either way these before/after pics play on the TV at Korean businesses, who knows what it looks like in real life. Lastly I don’t think surgery is ever “pro metabolic”. Going under anesthesia changes your temperature set point according to Steve Richfield and just the trauma of having to undergo a surgery and heal could potentially make you less attractive. Central Metabolic Control System Therapy

Last edited:

pisser

I used to drink and smoke weed with friends and it'd make me laugh for hours. When I look in the mirror afterwards my face would glow and be consistently full of color. Rounder cheeks and kinder looking eyes. Also, after I would throw a fit of rage to release tension, my face would be much looser, less pale, and my eyes would be fuller.

The weed thing is paradoxical, cause it sometimes gives me the same side effects as progesterone. Not saying go smoke weed and drink nor should you forget about diet and supplements, but emotions are closely related to the body and if you're not expressing them you're just a body and walks and talks.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

Since taking Progesterone and VitK2MK4 people that have not seen me for awhile are commenting that I look good (younger). I say Thank you...I am 61.

baccheion

Since taking Progesterone and VitK2MK4 people that have not seen me for awhile are commenting that I look good (younger). I say Thank you...I am 61.
Do you have before/after pictures? How much of each are you taking?

Obi-wan

Do you have before/after pictures? How much of each are you taking?

I knew you were going to ask for pics. Take my word. 15mgs of Kuinone. 100mgs of progesterone which I am lowering since my love affair with Magnoil 20-30 drops, back of neck application.

opethfeldt

Peating in general has increased my sex appeal, at least according to my girlfriend and perceived interest from other women. Attached is a pic from pre-Peat when I was doing a low carb intermittent fasting diet. I think it's a pretty obvious difference. I look less "rough" and healthier now, albeit with more bodyfat and much less hair ;)

Attachments

• 13599933_10208951740846983_7261188307844588971_n.jpg
    13599933_10208951740846983_7261188307844588971_n.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 185
T

TheBeard

Has anyone here improved their face. Some of the information I have gathered over the months of browsing includes: vitamin k2 the beatuy pill, Pregnolone, vitamin e, and bodyweight exercises along with sprints. I have been eating a peaty diet and taking k2 for 2 months and I notice a slight diffrence. Am I missing anything?

I look tremendously more masculine since following a GAPS/Paleo diet

baccheion

Peating in general has increased my sex appeal, at least according to my girlfriend and perceived interest from other women. Attached is a pic from pre-Peat when I was doing a low carb intermittent fasting diet. I think it's a pretty obvious difference. I look less "rough" and healthier now, albeit with more bodyfat and much less hair ;)
Have you ever tried medicinal MSM lotion and magnesium oil spray? Combined with MSM orally (10g+/day; 4:1 MSM:C), it's said to sometimes trigger regrowth. Apply magnesium oil onto scalp, rinse after 20-30 minutes, then apply MSM lotion. MSM lotion also works on the face and body.

opethfeldt

Have you ever tried medicinal MSM lotion and magnesium oil spray? Combined with MSM orally (10g+/day; 4:1 MSM:C), it's said to sometimes trigger regrowth. Apply magnesium oil onto scalp, rinse after 20-30 minutes, then apply MSM lotion. MSM lotion also works on the face and body.
You know, regrowth actually isn't a priority for me. It used to bother me a lot but since shaving it off, I've grown to like the way I look with a shaved head and people also seem to treat me with more respect. It's been a positive change for me. I don't think I'd go back to having hair even if I could. That said, I have experienced a little regrowth in the temple areas, so I don't want anyone to get the impression Peating makes you lose more hair.

Arrade

My hair got very thin since following Peat. Prior to that it was thick incl the ends and near knee length. I'm not saying Peating was the cause but it accelerated my alopecia. So for now, no added sugars or too much dairy for me. I also reintroduced more variety of foods which are not Peat friendly.
At least someone doesn’t worship Peat

baccheion

My hair got very thin since following Peat. Prior to that it was thick incl the ends and near knee length. I'm not saying Peating was the cause but it accelerated my alopecia. So for now, no added sugars or too much dairy for me. I also reintroduced more variety of foods which are not Peat friendly.
High insulin can cause thinning hair in women? And less growth hormone? Do you take pregnenolone + DHEA? Vitamin D3 + K2 MK-4? MSM + vitamin C? Have you ever looked into blood testing (NutrEval) + a hormone panel?

Arrade

High insulin can cause thinning hair in women? And less growth hormone? Do you take pregnenolone + DHEA? Vitamin D3 + K2 MK-4? MSM + vitamin C? Have you ever looked into blood testing (NutrEval) + a hormone panel?
Do regular doctors do NutrEval?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals