Is It Possible To "improve" Your Sex Appeal And Face?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So far I got:

Vitamin K2
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Mewing

These are the only things that have been mentioned by multiple people.
Liver and sunlight.

x-ray peat

Ironically I find Dr Mew quite ugly with his overdeveloped neanderthal jaws. Is the whole goal of Mewing just to improve looks or is there something else at work?
edit: just saw another video and it appears that its most useful for underdeveloped jaws and makes a big difference. I think Mew just Mewed too much

Last edited:

Jennifer

Ironically I find Dr Mew quite ugly with his overdeveloped neanderthal jaws. Is the whole goal of Mewing just to improve looks or is there something else at work?
edit: just saw another video and it appears that its most useful for underdeveloped jaws and makes a big difference. I think Mew just Mewed too much
I think you could benefit from some mewing, x-ray. Your lower jaw is looking a little weak. :D In all seriousness, that pup in your photo is so stinkin' cute! I can't help but laugh every time I see it.

x-ray peat

I think you could benefit from some mewing, x-ray. Your lower jaw is looking a little weak. :D In all seriousness, that pup in your photo is so stinkin' cute! I can't help but laugh every time I see it.
Hahaha, Mewing would be a start. Seems like that dog needs some meds, or maybe a big bowl of ice cream to chill him out.

btw that picture ( I assume of you) is stinkin' cute as well :)

Last edited:

Jennifer

Hahaha, Mewing would be a start. Seems like that dog needs some meds, or maybe a big bowl of ice cream to chill him out.

btw that picture ( I assume of you) is stinkin' cute as well :)
Haha! Thanks! :shame:

I secretly hope he doesn't do a thing to that little chin of his, but he definitely deserves a big bowl of ice cream. :D

OP
E

Endew57

Iodine: Necessary nutrient that is used to rebalance the thyroid which regulates the hormonal system

*Use this if u have naturally low T levels or thyroid problems
*Brightens up light eyes
*Overall good for mood, health and skin
*Makes u naturally aggressive because of T increase
*Thickens hair overtime

Zinc: Necessary for the production of Testosterone

*Every guy should buy this
*Buy in the form of Zinc Oxotate is preferred method in up to 10mg for max absorption or buy in other forms but up to 50mg and they're not as effective

Vitamin A: God tier skin, hair and nails

*Use if u want prettyboy hair and skin
*WARNING: This is toxic at high dosages so max dosage for an adult male is 15000 iu

Vitamin B-12: Clears up your mind so you're not retarded

Vitamin C: Anti-oxidant that helps in the production of glutathion

*Use if u want your skin to glow
*HIGH DOSAGE of 1000mg - 3000mg will lighten skin up to 5 shades without topical products

Vitamin D: Energy levels and horniness level for ur ****

*Either go out in the sun or get it in D3 form
*Best form is from lychens

Vitamin E: Complimentary to Vitamin C

Apple Cider Vinegar: Creates natural enviorment which is conducive to liver function to create glutathione

*Organic cold pressed the one sold by Bragg is the best
*2 Tablespoons diluted in a gallon of water is fine so u dont mess up ur teeth

Glutathione: Most powerful anti-oxidant that is created by the liver to whitening skin

*Use to whitemax skin and eyes and overall health and mood
*Buy in REDUCED form and take 1000mg dosage daily
*Whatever dosage u use, take double the vitamin C with it or the glutathione will decay before it gets used and u'll waste ur money

L-Cystein: Complimentary and precursory to glutathion production for whitemaxxxing

*Take at 500mg dosage but beware it will make you ***t
*Only use if serious about skin whitening

This is from lookism.net -Witcher3

DaveFoster

Women are what - attracted to short, ugly, or feminine guys as long as they have a big wallet? Not even.
It's all about how the man makes the woman feel.

Arrade

Iodine: Necessary nutrient that is used to rebalance the thyroid which regulates the hormonal system

*Use this if u have naturally low T levels or thyroid problems
*Brightens up light eyes
*Overall good for mood, health and skin
*Makes u naturally aggressive because of T increase
*Thickens hair overtime

Zinc: Necessary for the production of Testosterone

*Every guy should buy this
*Buy in the form of Zinc Oxotate is preferred method in up to 10mg for max absorption or buy in other forms but up to 50mg and they're not as effective

Vitamin A: God tier skin, hair and nails

*Use if u want prettyboy hair and skin
*WARNING: This is toxic at high dosages so max dosage for an adult male is 15000 iu

Vitamin B-12: Clears up your mind so you're not retarded

Vitamin C: Anti-oxidant that helps in the production of glutathion

*Use if u want your skin to glow
*HIGH DOSAGE of 1000mg - 3000mg will lighten skin up to 5 shades without topical products

Vitamin D: Energy levels and horniness level for ur ****

*Either go out in the sun or get it in D3 form
*Best form is from lychens

Vitamin E: Complimentary to Vitamin C

Apple Cider Vinegar: Creates natural enviorment which is conducive to liver function to create glutathione

*Organic cold pressed the one sold by Bragg is the best
*2 Tablespoons diluted in a gallon of water is fine so u dont mess up ur teeth

Glutathione: Most powerful anti-oxidant that is created by the liver to whitening skin

*Use to whitemax skin and eyes and overall health and mood
*Buy in REDUCED form and take 1000mg dosage daily
*Whatever dosage u use, take double the vitamin C with it or the glutathione will decay before it gets used and u'll waste ur money

L-Cystein: Complimentary and precursory to glutathion production for whitemaxxxing

*Take at 500mg dosage but beware it will make you ***t
*Only use if serious about skin whitening

This is from lookism.net -Witcher3
Is increased salt all you need for good iodine?
And as far as Vitamin A, did you mean that dosage weekly? I’m definitely supplementing so as to reduce my sebum which is my main source of hair loss

Arrade

@Endew57 lifting weights will increase igf-1, and spike test and gh. These things will lead to a better jaw, better facial hair.

Also high dose mk4 (best form of k2) is suggested for widening jaw or increasing masculinity.

Do cardio, and I personally haven’t done this but sauna. Increased blood flow to the face improves skin.
If you have lines under your eyes try dermarolling to remove them.

And with lifting weights, I think short and intense heavy movements like the Olympic lifts will help.

And don’t forget skin care. I typically have drier skin, so I use White Knight moisturizing face cleanser and aveeni naturals lotion. I may use some acid to clean my minor blackheads

Last edited:

Baltazar

Eat lot of whole wheat and potatoes and rice with olive oil as well

Don’t eat mandarin hahahha

OP
E

Endew57

Is increased salt all you need for good iodine?
And as far as Vitamin A, did you mean that dosage weekly? I’m definitely supplementing so as to reduce my sebum which is my main source of hair loss

It was a debate I found on this forum a while ago_On whether one get's iodine from salt it never came to a conclusive conclusion.

D

Deleted member 5487

Your facial aesthetics are largely influences by prenatal bone placement, tongue position during formative years, nutrition, and masculinzation during puberty.

Minor facial aesthetics like skin, facial hair (make up for men), hair, bodyfat, hormonal profile, can enchance what you have but do not mistake it to be life changing.

You could take more "Socially tabboo" procedures like plastic surgery. Totally practical, yet people will dissuade you for doing it for being "better than your genetics" or cheating the evolutionary game. They are not concioues of this, but that is there reasoning. Particularly women, since they judge you off your evolutionary fitness. Which is what they are "attracted or find hot" yet they are also not conscious of this, the same as breathing.

I myself will get under eye implants, hair transplant, potentially cheek implants from top surgeons in my twenties.

I am well versed in Looks and Aesthetics and they literally influence every single interaction you have ever had.

Arrade

Your facial aesthetics are largely influences by prenatal bone placement, tongue position during formative years, nutrition, and masculinzation during puberty.

Minor facial aesthetics like skin, facial hair (make up for men), hair, bodyfat, hormonal profile, can enchance what you have but do not mistake it to be life changing.

You could take more "Socially tabboo" procedures like plastic surgery. Totally practical, yet people will dissuade you for doing it for being "better than your genetics" or cheating the evolutionary game. They are not concioues of this, but that is there reasoning. Particularly women, since they judge you off your evolutionary fitness. Which is what they are "attracted or find hot" yet they are also not conscious of this, the same as breathing.

I myself will get under eye implants, hair transplant, potentially cheek implants from top surgeons in my twenties.

I am well versed in Looks and Aesthetics and they literally influence every single interaction you have ever had.
Besides the hair, I really think running a cycle of anabolics (Test, mast, proviron, anavar) would really masculine the face and make your cheekbones better.
It's a saying among steroid users that they undergo a second puberty, I'd rather do that and have it be real then plastic surgery, which rarely looks good.
Idk how much of an effect it can have past teens and 20s, but creatine supplementation with mk4 and 3x lifting, drinking whole milk will really do your face well.

Obi-wan

High Progesterone and K2 for the older crowd. No alcohol, low PUFA, low stress, moderate exercise, sunshine. magnesium. I am 61 and look younger as time goes on.