Is It Possible To "improve" Your Sex Appeal And Face?

Endew57

Has anyone here improved their face. Some of the information I have gathered over the months of browsing includes: vitamin k2 the beatuy pill, Pregnolone, vitamin e, and bodyweight exercises along with sprints. I have been eating a peaty diet and taking k2 for 2 months and I notice a slight diffrence. Am I missing anything?

D

danishispsychic

no gluten/ grains really de puff the face . pregnonlone gives a face lift - noni juice give a good glow. ( kora organics - not sponsored)

milk

Mewing improved my looks significantly.

Doing the chewing gum exercise for half an hour gives me that "toned masseter muscle" look. I should do it daily.

(I get quick apparent results with push-ups too. I'm sure the peating helps with putting on muscle.)

Symmetry improved visibly too. Sounds too good to be true, I know.

Watch the Orthotropics videos on Youtube. Check out the mewing guide on the "the great work" website.

I'm pretty sure vitamin k2 helps with this.

x-ray peat

Learn how to develop your game. Women care more about personality, confidence and indicators of high value than they do looks.

x-ray peat

They do care about looks a lot, mate.
you havent seen a lot of these pick up artists in action. Im not saying that being good looking doesnt help but if your not born that way then you are better off working on something you can more easily improve. Just having a little bit of game makes a huge difference.

This is one of the most successful pickup artists out there as just one example.

Pua%2BTyler%2BDurden%2BEat%2B-%2BTyler%2BDurden.jpg

Last edited:

milk

you havent seen a lot of these pick up artists in action. Im not saying that being good looking doesnt help but if your not born that way than you are better off working on something you can more easily improve. Just having a little bit of game makes a huge difference.

This is one of the most successful pickup artists out there as just one example.

Yeah, sure.

Good old spazzy, balding Tyler. He's slept with a thousand women at this point. Dude doesn't seem happy to me though. He has some weird manic hedonism vibe to him.

Girls started flirting with me like crazy when I became better looking. When a really cute girl flirts with you it's the most flattering sensation in the world.

I don't take advantage of it though, for "religious reasons" most would deem unreasonable. And yeah it's ironic to talk about religion when I'm basically admitting to vanity.

OP
E

Endew57

Mewing improved my looks significantly.

Doing the chewing gum exercise for half an hour gives me that "toned masseter muscle" look. I should do it daily.

(I get quick apparent results with push-ups too. I'm sure the peating helps with putting on muscle.)

Symmetry improved visibly too. Sounds too good to be true, I know.

Watch the Orthotropics videos on Youtube. Check out the mewing guide on the "the great work" website.

I'm pretty sure vitamin k2 helps with this.

Mewing and K2 combo had me on cloud9

x-ray peat

Yeah, sure.

Good old spazzy, balding Tyler. He's slept with a thousand women at this point. Dude doesn't seem happy to me though. He has some weird manic hedonism vibe to him.

Girls started flirting with me like crazy when I became better looking. When a really cute girl flirts with you it's the most flattering sensation in the world.

I don't take advantage of it though, for "religious reasons" most would deem unreasonable. And yeah it's ironic to talk about religion when I'm basically admitting to vanity.
lol yeah he is very creepy.

Does the form matter( Standard, juice or salad)?

Eating raw carrot / carrot salad would be the most peaty. Jucing them will turn you red slightly faster but it is a hassle also.

Herbie

you havent seen a lot of these pick up artists in action. Im not saying that being good looking doesnt help but if your not born that way then you are better off working on something you can more easily improve. Just having a little bit of game makes a huge difference.

This is how I feel about people like this guy.

Herbie

That was when Alex Jones was actually enjoyable to watch.

Dont hate the player...

Bill Hicks is not Alex Jones and visa versa.

I don't think lyrics from a song produced in 1999 are relevant in western todays culture.