Is it possible to get an excess of redlight?

Green Dot

Danny claimed Peat said it's impossible to "overdose" on redlight.

I think a user on here went into ketosis from the use of redlight over night.

I'm assuming, like other metabolic increasing substances, it's fine if you supply an ample amount of nutrients, is that right?

View: https://youtu.be/gxZCw0GDF44?t=1557

mrchibbs

I used to think it wasn't possible, but red light powerfully stimulates the tissues, and excess stimulation could logically cause a stress reaction in someone with inadequate nutrition for example.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

I used to think it wasn't possible, but red light powerfully stimulates the tissues, and excess stimulation could logically cause a stress reaction in someone with inadequate nutrition for example.
I see, so is it wise to use it for long periods of time so long as nutrition is adequate as a means to increase the metabolic rate even further?

"Red light is known to stimulate steroidogenesis mostly by lowering nitric oxide which removes the brakes of metabolism."

View: https://youtu.be/YmC6qJ_IINo?t=7638

Lollipop2

I see, so is it wise to use it for long periods of time so long as nutrition is adequate as a means to increase the metabolic rate even further?

"Red light is known to stimulate steroidogenesis mostly by lowering nitric oxide which removes the brakes of metabolism."

I found using for more than 20 minutes was too much for me BUT I have LED’s from Life Giving Store which are strong. Actually before I started using Red Light, I read ALL the old threads about Red Light - great information. You might read them.

mrchibbs

I think it's better to use it for a few minutes, there is a definite byphasic response.

You can definitely go for longer, like 10-20 minute sessions on your chest, head, genital area etc.

It's important to start slow and ramp up. Going for hours at a time is probably not really useful.

Steve

I thought I heard Ray say that he had a couple chicken lights shining on him the entire day, but I'm not 100% positive.

rei

You cannot really overdose on it, but the few times i have dozed off under a high powered device and bathed in it until early morning i felt exactly the same waking up as if i had done a hard weightlifting round in the evening. A bit groggy, and felt like yawning and stretching, but energized once getting going.

AdoTintor

One thing to note is that if you have one of those panels of red LEDs then the magnetism and RF coming out of the thing is probably huge. I was shocked when I set my TriField EMF meter on it. Seemed worse than a wifi up close.

Lollipop2

One thing to note is that if you have one of those panels of red LEDs then the magnetism and RF coming out of the thing is probably huge. I was shocked when I set my TriField EMF meter on it. Seemed worse than a wifi up close.
Hey thanks, good to know.

AdoTintor

no problem but whats not clear to anyone is why you passed over Lollipop or Lollipop1, both seemingly available and somewhat similar to Lollipop2.

Callmestar

Red light makes me feel horrible if I use it for more than a minute. When I first used red light I felt incredibly unwell for days after. It definitely did some damage.

This was when using 660nm and 850nm LED red lights by the way. Whereas I could stand in front of the reptile/chicken red bulbs for hours with no problem.

Last edited:

Callmestar

In what way? What were your symptoms? I'm feeling a bit unwell today, and I used my redlight for quite a while yesterday.

Red light was how I discovered this forum years ago and I posted about red light making me ill here:

Lollipop2

no problem but whats not clear to anyone is why you passed over Lollipop or Lollipop1, both seemingly available and somewhat similar to Lollipop2.
I was Lollipop before and before that my real name Lisa Ferraro. My husband was going through green card/citizenship and our attorney told us to have a clean online presence. LoL - my husband was fine it was me that had more controversial stuff - so the evolution was Lisa Ferraro —> Lollipop —> Lollipop2.

All my Lisa Ferraro posts were switched to Lollipop and account closed. I came back after he became a US Citizen as Lollipop2.

JamesGatz

I thought I heard Ray say that he had a couple chicken lights shining on him the entire day, but I'm not 100% positive.
Me too.

I think it is possible to overdose on Red light as I can't really tolerate over 20 minutes without losing my damn mind and eating everything in sight.

I just have a incandescent bulb (100W and 250W usually alternating to my liking) in my room on the whole day and this keeps me on a nice 6000+ calorie day - I don't even think I want to make my metabolism higher than this because I'm already spending so much damn money on food.

AdoTintor

I was Lollipop before and before that my real name Lisa Ferraro. My husband was going through green card/citizenship and our attorney told us to have a clean online presence. LoL - my husband was fine it was me that had more controversial stuff - so the evolution was Lisa Ferraro —> Lollipop —> Lollipop2.

All my Lisa Ferraro posts were switched to Lollipop and account closed. I came back after he became a US Citizen as Lollipop2.

how interesting! It seems that in the future it will be less easy to hide ones online tracks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals