Is it possible to be intolerant to casein or gelatin due to poor metabolism or prior vaccinations?

Dr. B

Apparently if you inject any protein you can become intolerant to it and mount an immune response to it when its ingested. Some people claim the intolerance can be permanent after the protein is injected. It even works this way in nature, certain tick bites can make you allergic to red meat/mammalian meat.

Egg proteins are commonly used in vaccines, and people intolerant to eggs are able to tolerate quail or duck eggs fine

Is milk casein or whey, or beef protein or gelatin used in vaccine ingredients at all? If so, would consuming milk proteins from a different breed of cow be enough to deal with the intolerance? If vaccines use A1 casein or holstein cow proteins, would consuming milk and whey from jersey cow milk be enough to avoid the tolerance issues?

How would you deal with the gelatin and beef protein intolerance? Also find meat and organs from a different breed of cow?

ursidae

OP
D

Dr. B

I’m almost positive vaccines have made me allergic to bovine casein and chicken eggs. I have tried grass fed, corn and soy free eggs, a2 cow milk and none of these changed the reaction I get.
Is whey protein in vaccines too?
Which cow was the A2 milk from

When did you get vaccines

I doubt vaccines use A2 casein, so it seems it doesn’t really matter?

Is beef gelatin in vaccines

What allergic symptoms do u get from a2 milk

aniciete

Is whey protein in vaccines too?
Which cow was the A2 milk from

When did you get vaccines

I doubt vaccines use A2 casein, so it seems it doesn’t really matter?

Is beef gelatin in vaccines

What allergic symptoms do u get from a2 milk
Itchy skin, hemorrhoids, constipation and fatigue from all types of cow dairy I’ve ever tried. Not sure what the problem is exactly, but I don’t get it with goat dairy. I’ve read some Travis posts and it seems like cow dairy has other problems, not just from a1 or opioids

OP
D

Dr. B

Itchy skin, hemorrhoids, constipation and fatigue from all types of cow dairy I’ve ever tried. Not sure what the problem is exactly, but I don’t get it with goat dairy. I’ve read some Travis posts and it seems like cow dairy has other problems, not just from a1 or opioids
Henorrhoids is anal pain?
Was this dairy free of added vitamins
Ive gotten those symptoms if i megadose like drink a full gallon of, for instance costcos whole milk with added vitamin d. Non organic. Just a glass doesn’t cause it.

Im not sure if we got the same vaccines, as I’m almost 30. Hopefully, maybe i didnt get the vaccines with casein protein.

Anyway 100% grass fed A2 organic milk i can drink huge amounts and not get yhose symptoms.

aniciete

Yeah even raw cow milk with no added vitamins messes me up. I’m almost 20 so I’ve probably been injected with a bunch of ***t based off my reactions to certain foods like eggs and milk. The feed the animals get definitely have an impact too.

OP
D

Dr. B

Yeah even raw cow milk with no added vitamins messes me up. I’m almost 20 so I’ve probably been injected with a bunch of ***t based off my reactions to certain foods like eggs and milk. The feed the animals get definitely have an impact too.
The symptom i get from some thinys is like a swollen bloated face. Or red irritated skin. Or acne. Or swollen shrunken eyes puffy cheeks.

It seems i have a gelatin intolerance cuz when i took a lot if capsukes if ancestral supplements products, my face gets swollen a bit and red and irritated. I doubt the freeze dried liver or orgsn meat powders would cause that i think its the gelatin capsules

Im thinking of cutting out all milk and doing only organic 100% whey protein from jersey cows

Have you tried whey protein powder before, unflavored with no additives

aniciete

The symptom i get from some thinys is like a swollen bloated face. Or red irritated skin. Or acne. Or swollen shrunken eyes puffy cheeks.

It seems i have a gelatin intolerance cuz when i took a lot if capsukes if ancestral supplements products, my face gets swollen a bit and red and irritated. I doubt the freeze dried liver or orgsn meat powders would cause that i think its the gelatin capsules

Im thinking of cutting out all milk and doing only organic 100% whey protein from jersey cows

Have you tried whey protein powder before, unflavored with no additives
I get that too. Puffy eyelids, bloated face and irritated skin. The gelatin issue could be from histamine. Any kind of gelatin is usually very high in histamine, even the capsules they use for those supplements. Histamine reactions are usually similar to the symptoms you listed. I’ve never used whey before but I’ve recently dropped all cow dairy no matter a2 or grass fed and now I only use goat or sheep.

OP
D

Dr. B

I get that too. Puffy eyelids, bloated face and irritated skin. The gelatin issue could be from histamine. Any kind of gelatin is usually very high in histamine, even the capsules they use for those supplements. Histamine reactions are usually similar to the symptoms you listed. I’ve never used whey before but I’ve recently dropped all cow dairy no matter a2 or grass fed and now I only use goat or sheep.
Sheep tastes odd to me despite it supposedly has double the protein and fat per cup than cow milk. Basically less liquid more solids

Is that only processed gelatin high in histamine? Doesn’t gelatin not contain any histidine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals