Is It Possible To Achieve The Traditional " Handsome" Look?

Endew

Has anyone here improved their face. I have been eating a peaty diet and taking k2 for 4 months and I notice a slight diffrence. Am I missing anything?

I don’t know your current facial structure, but I notice huge improvements in my face - slim, defined, good colour - when I get PLENTY of sleep, avoid gluten 100% (absolutely zero gluten, even the tiniest trace can make me look puffy and I’m not even typical gluten intolerant), and avoid other excipients and undesirables like glucose syrup. So all in all, it’s more about sleep and avoiding bad stuff than getting more of X or Y.

Sobieski

Has anyone here improved their face. I have been eating a peaty diet and taking k2 for 4 months and I notice a slight diffrence. Am I missing anything?
Reducing water retention will have the largest effect- even males with average face structures by virtue of the effects of androgens on bone shape will have the capacity to attain somewhat chiselled features with low enough body fat and facial water. It's up to you to experiment with what works for you though; it takes time. Hairstyle (how it frames your face) and a tan will accentuate things. Example for me- sugar retains water on my belly, whilst starch retains water on my face. Transforms how I look. Have no idea why, but it's my physiology.

OP
E

Endew

I don’t know your current facial structure, but I notice huge improvements in my face - slim, defined, good colour - when I get PLENTY of sleep, avoid gluten 100% (absolutely zero gluten, even the tiniest trace can make me look puffy and I’m not even typical gluten intolerant), and avoid other excipients and undesirables like glucose syrup. So all in all, it’s more about sleep and avoiding bad stuff than getting more of X or Y.

I was taking LE Vitamin K2, Genric brand D3 plus my diet was chicken,rice and OJ. In that 3 month span I got more compliments then I got my whole life( Wider face and jaw, more focused eyes, and glowing skin.)Also vitamin e and vasaline on face. I went through a traumatic event and seems impossible for me to get that look back.

Various things can improve your facial structure/looks basically: mewing/orthodontics-tropics/NCR/diet/hormones levels/epigenetics/even health to some extent.

I've even heard that your face's appearance -- partly tied to the concept of epigenetics -- can change somewhat depending on environment/life situations/stresses over time. Allergies/metabolism/thyroid/etc. and even your mitochondrial function might have some role in looks too. I don't believe the whole argument that if you're born looking a certain way it's all because of "genes decided it" and nothing else -- that's a lie. Various things down the line from conception to birth and then throughout life can alters looks and physical characteristics -- not overnight obviously, but over years and etc. definitely.

Genes are the cop out. The body is extremely complex and changes/comes to be based on millions of factors -- not solely "because genes" like they're fixed-state systems that control everything in your body with no input/change possible from environmental or external factors.

But of course achieving a "traditional, handsome look" is a longshot/very difficult/complex because it's so very particular for some. The problem may not be so much, "How do I change looks for the better?" as much as, "How do I look this very specific way?"

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals