Is It OK To Eat An Avocado And Olives Every Day?

I got really nauseous last time I had an avocado. I don't think it was the fat, since I can eat tallow and feel good afterwards. And I also hate the taste of it. For some reason, it has an offensive smell to me.

OP
L

Logan-

graph.jpg

According to this chart, olive oil is 10% pufa while avocado oil is 15% pufa.

OP
L

Logan-

"Animal proteins, and fruits, because they contain the lowest levels of toxins, should form the basis of the diet. Not all fruits, of course, are perfectly safe--avocados, for example, contain so much unsaturated fat that they can be carcinogenic and hepatotoxic."

- Ray Peat

Beastmode, do you know the source of that quote?

Amazoniac

Jennifer is one of the few members that I remember discounting inedible parts.
- Average Weights of Selected Avocado Cultivar

The fat concentration in them can be different and its composition as well, not just because of the variety, but the climate and degree of ripeness for example.
- Morphological and Chemical Analysis of 16 Avocado Accessions (Persea americana) From China by Principal Component Analysis and Cluster Analysis
- Fatty acid content of avocados (Persea americana Mill. cv. Hass) in relation to orchard altitude and fruit maturity stage

eeeeeeeeeeee

I used to eat them every day. I recently remembered that plain avocado didn't even taste good to me.
What? Plain avocado is fantastic. The relatively low PUFA content does not make giving them up worth it to me, they have a great amount of saturated fat and fiber.

What? Plain avocado is fantastic. The relatively low PUFA content does not make giving them up worth it to me, they have a great amount of saturated fat and fiber.
@eeeeeeeeeeee
Is this your only fat source?, if so one Avocado is more than the RDA for fat, 21.4G one Avocado, RDA = 17G

Could you elaborate? RDA for fat is 17g? Where did you get this number?
Here you go Healthy Fat Intake Per Day for Teens & Adults

The recommended dietary allowance, or RDA, for males between the ages of 14 and 18 is 16 grams a day. Males between the ages of 19 and 50 need 17 grams a day, and men over age 50 only need 14 grams a day. Females between the ages of 14 and 18 and over age 50 need 11 grams a day of omega-6.

opson123

I thought you meant total fat intake, my bad. That site says those RDAs are for omega-6 fatty acids.

boris

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals