Is It Harder For A Guy To Get A Girlfriend Then A Girl To Get A Boyfriend?

biggirlkisss

is it harder for a guy to get a girlfriend then a girl to get a boyfriend? My friend really struggling with this. Do you disagree?

Prosper

Context = everything, as the saying goes. Yes and no. Ultimately it does not matter. Some people will never find an adequate partner because their expectations are too high, others because they never really try. Yet anyone can find love as long as they are willing to look past a similar amount of flaws as they are expecting others to do for them.

Frankdee20

is it harder for a guy to get a girlfriend then a girl to get a boyfriend? My friend really struggling with this. Do you disagree?

I like this question, but I think it’s easier for a woman to get laid than a guy. I mean, assuming she’s not a disgusting pig like Rosie O Donnell.

BibleBeliever

Yes.
Try a dating site experiment. One with average looking woman, one average looking guy.
Woman just sits there gets 100s-1000 messages.
Guy can sit there and maybe get 0 message.

Some sites have done many experiments like this. Dating sites also made graphs of expectations. Maybe 10% of men are good enough for women. Maybe 60% of women are good enough for men. Something like that.
The era of patriarch families and arranged marriages was far superior to this one; for society as a whole.

Here is a strange experiment, a fake account is made of a professed sex offender, but he looks like a male model. Endless women still message him knowing this wanting to fornicate. It is well known that "bad boys" and endless degenerates are attractive to women, very sick overall.

Attachments

• womenlovecriminals.jpg
    womenlovecriminals.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 206

Frankdee20

Yes.
Try a dating site experiment. One with average looking woman, one average looking guy.

Some sites have done many experiments like this. Dating sites also made graphs of expectations. Maybe 10% of men are good enough for women. Maybe 60% of women are good enough for men. Something like that.
The era of patriarch families and arranged marriages was far superior to this one; for society as a whole.

Here is a strange experiment, a fake account is made of a professed sex offender, but he looks like a male model. Endless women still message him knowing this wanting to fornicate. It is well known that "bad boys" and endless degenerates are attractive to women, very sick overall.

Lol, Jack, I’ve got the bad boy, ***hole, degenerate thing down to a tee. However, I’m socially isolated, and that’s about the only reason I haven’t died of an STD yet

Tarmander

An 18 year old guy is going to have a tough time competing with almost any woman except the least endowed. The woman just has a lot more options at that point which the guy does not unless he has money. A 40 year old guy vs a 40 year old woman is another matter and depends a lot on the decisions they have made in life.

BibleBeliever

Lol, Jack, I’ve got the bad boy, ***hole, degenerate thing down to a tee. However, I’m socially isolated, and that’s about the only reason I haven’t died of an STD yet
Indeed. Endless fornication does have it costs. I think women who have rode the carousel become so crazy because of this factor. Many of them have what is called: "The 1000 **** stare", empty eyes, showing an empty soul.
The logic of fornication is strange too, all that work for temporary pleasure. When life is much more satisfying if one could marriage (never divorce), love their spouse and have many children, where you can be together/grow as a family and be happy. Everything is backwards now a days.
You are right many of them look like zombies too because they have many stds.

BibleBeliever

An 18 year old guy is going to have a tough time competing with almost any woman except the least endowed. The woman just has a lot more options at that point which the guy does not unless he has money. A 40 year old guy vs a 40 year old woman is another matter and depends a lot on the decisions they have made in life.
True, generally women don't have much to offer besides beauty; they believe this themselves that's why women are usually the most shallow and invest so much time/resources on makeup/hair/heels/attire and their fake personalities. However once their beauty fades their worth becomes very low. So as they age their value decreases. Men who make good decisions like you say gather wisdom, networth, skills and all the like and therefore increase in points.
I hear many 40 year old women because desperate, some go crazy and become cat ladies.

Attachments

• womenageterribly.jpg
    womenageterribly.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 264

Frankdee20

True, generally women don't have much to offer besides beauty; they believe this themselves that's why women are usually the most shallow and invest so much time/resources on makeup/hair/heels/attire and their fake personalities. However once their beauty fades their worth becomes very low. So as they age their value decreases. Men who make good decisions like you say gather wisdom, networth, skills and all the like and therefore increase in points.
I hear many 40 year old women because desperate, some go crazy and become cat ladies.

Jack, you’re brave, lol.

BibleBeliever

Jack, you’re brave, lol.
lol I'm very used to this banter. It is the normative on websites like returnofkings.com The comments especially provide endless social data to study. Very plain spoken there, which is very useful.

Attachments

• womenage.jpg
    womenage.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 119

cyclops

That is NOT the same women. Is it?

FredSonoma

its a complex question

i think its harder for men to get sex

but its harder for women to get commitment

one act is quick, the other involves a long process

so naturally the dynamic seems speedier in and out of a "relationship" between man or woman

but in the end no I don't think so

it takes 2 to tango

for every women in a heterosexual relationship, there is a man in a heterosexual relationship

men are less picky in the short-term, but more picky in the long term, IMO

Badger

California death-row inmate Scott Peterson, convicted of murdering his lovely wife Laci and unborn kid, is reputed to get love letters every week from women asking him to marry them. Ssssh, don't ask feminists and leftoids to rationally explain such utterly embarrassing trends among many women. Compelling feminists to do so may expose their theories for the pernicious, empty, dumbsh*t piles of garbage that their ideas are. Same goes for asking them about why 50 Shades of Gray, a crappy novel about a rich guy who is into sadism torturing his girl friend, was the biggest best seller in the history of best sellers in the UK, and one of the biggest best sellers in US history. Overwhelmingly bought by women.

Yes.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

California death-row inmate Scott Peterson, convicted of murdering his lovely wife Laci and unborn kid, is reputed to get love letters every week from women asking him to marry them. Ssssh, don't ask feminists and leftoids to rationally explain such utterly embarrassing trends among many women. Compelling feminists to do so may expose their theories for the pernicious, empty, dumbsh*t piles of garbage that their ideas are. Same goes for asking them about why 50 Shades of Gray, a crappy novel about a rich guy who is into sadism torturing his girl friend, was the biggest best seller in the history of best sellers in the UK, and one of the biggest best sellers in US history. Overwhelmingly bought by women.

Lol, my nigga

Mukem

As if men wouldn't have sex with an attractive woman with a criminal record. Wouldn't be surprised if men, too, like 'bad women' more. There's more fun in that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals