Is It Harder For A Guy To Get A Girlfriend Then A Girl To Get A Boyfriend?

LUH 3417

Nice deflection. Your knowledge of the Bible is obviously superficial. Christians are actually called to judge between right and wrong and to correct our Brothers with humility and the knowledge of our own sins.

Saying something negative about an order of 20,000 Jesuit priests is not the same as being against over a billion Catholics. Numerous Popes, Catholic Kings and Statesmen, Priests and ex-Jesuits have all said much worse than I about the Jesuits. They have been kicked out of over 80 countries, many of which were Catholic, for attempting to subvert their Governments and committing all sorts of evil acts.

Was Pope Clement anti-Catholic for issuing a Papal Bull abolishing the Jesuits forever because of their misdeeds and thereby sealing his death by their hands? Was the Catholic General Marquis de Lafayette anti-Catholic when he said. “It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated most of the wars of Europe.”

Only someone lacking any knowledge of the real history of the world would think being anti-Jesuit is the same as being anti-Catholic.

But by all means, keep reading and posting from your White Supremacist blogs. Just don’t think that the source of your eugenic or racist intellectual gems won’t be pointed out.

BTW the Bible also says “Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.”
But the Jesuits sure love babies. Only the right kind of babies, though.

When The Catholic Church Stole 300,000 Babies And Sold Them To The Highest Bidder

D

Deleted member 5487

What is your definition of most dominant genetics when most fertile? What if the woman is fertile and in poor health but her health changes dramatically during pregnancy and produces a healthy and intelligent child? There are so many variables

When the egg has the best change of being inseminated. Three day period every menstral cycle, around day 14 chances of preg jump to
ovulation_infographic_r.svg

Dominant Genes: Most genetically fit no order
Physical:
1) Large Bone Mass(Height and Frame-Measured by your wrists)
2) Facial-Symmetrical-Foward Growth of maximilla and Brow ridge-Chin-Jaw-Facial Width to Height ratio
The face is a billboard for a persons genetics, fighting ability, testosterone exposure, prenatal and adolescent nutrition. This is why why homo sapiens look at faces, it tell you literally everything.
3) Androgenic muscle-Neck-Shoulders-Traps
4) Low body fat-High T-High DHT-Low estrogen/cortisol optimal genetic hormonal profile
5) Low inhibition personaility-Which is low cortisol-Low sertonin-High Dopamine

Only 1/1000 men have the above combination.

So men capable of One night Stands regularly (is about 10% of the male population), which are genetic exchanges, which the women is unlikely conscious off.

Physically dimorphic with above average faces

LUH 3417

When the egg has the best change of being inseminated. Three day period every menstral cycle, around day 14 chances of preg jump to
ovulation_infographic_r.svg

Dominant Genes: Most genetically fit no order
Physical:
1) Large Bone Mass(Height and Frame-Measured by your wrists)
2) Facial-Symmetrical-Foward Growth of maximilla and Brow ridge-Chin-Jaw-Facial Width to Height ratio
The face is a billboard for a persons genetics, fighting ability, testosterone exposure, prenatal and adolescent nutrition. This is why why homo sapiens look at faces, it tell you literally everything.
3) Androgenic muscle-Neck-Shoulders-Traps
4) Low body fat-High T-High DHT-Low estrogen/cortisol optimal genetic hormonal profile
5) Low inhibition personaility-Which is low cortisol-Low sertonin-High Dopamine

Only 1/1000 men have the above combination.

So men capable of One night Stands regularly (is about 10% of the male population), which are genetic exchanges, which the women is unlikely conscious off.

Physically dimorphic with above average faces
Everything you listened is variable in utero

D

Deleted member 5487

You completely missed all my points. Because you are looking through the filter of the Red Pill, genetic pre-destiny et cetera, I think.

Women give up on men because today, dating is very difficult due to social media and technology replacing the male-female interactions that were taking place up until maybe 5 years ago.

"Every gene" in her body, really? Doesn't that depend? Maybe a 20 year old young woman, but is this true for a 50 year old?

And my point again is this:

1. There are genetic programs.
2. We as humans can free ourselves from the tyranny of these programs if we want to.
3. We do it all the time.
4. Animals do not.
5. We can run programs that exist inside us that cause us to be very happy, simple hacks really, that bypass the shitty programs altogether.

Monogamy is in fact NOT just for society, it is also a happier condition in general for most men and women. We pursue what has been called "serial monogamy" but still, it's a form of monogamy.

People get older. As they do, their passage in life changes. They have children. The children grow up. They get sick. They become unsexually marketable. Monogamy with real love can create a happy life at all ages. Nothing else really can.

Yes Every gene in her body, depending on the time of month. During ovulation genetics are #1, during the rest of the month resource/status exchange and "bonding" can be important.

A 50 year old female may understand she cannot get access to gentics she once could so resource, bonding, long term stability take precedence.

However I have had experiences with women almost twice my age in their late 30s, early 40s, recently divorced, who almost raped me their nature was so strong. Who told me her husband "He had a belly, was out of shape and just didnt turn me on"
Which brings me to divorce.

With the rates skyrocketing well over 50% and 85% of these being initiated by women. We can assume that with the ability for women to provide for themselves, genetics and looks in men are taking precedence rather than marriage and provider males.

With apps like tinder/online dating females have had access to WIDE ranges of males, hundreds of thousands in citys, at the touch of their finger tips.

As for bypassing your genetics, your projected free will and conciocioues. I am afraid I do not share a similar worldview of humanity or mankind. Not nearly as advanced as we would like to believe.

The masses are stupid, some even say dangerously so. With almost only 1% of the population capable of any real critical thought, that at least what experts believe.

LUH 3417

These are universal within different phenotype and tribes where attributes change
He provides photographic evidence of how prenatal preparation and nutrition during pregnancy have an enormous impact on facial development and personality.

D

Deleted member 5487

He provides photographic evidence of how prenatal preparation and nutrition during pregnancy have an enormous impact on facial development and personality.

From my post
"The face is a billboard for a persons genetics, fighting ability, testosterone exposure, prenatal and adolescent nutrition. This is why why homo sapiens look at faces, it tell you literally everything."

It indeed play a massive role in symmetry -Which would be facial development. Masculinzation of face based of geneic hormonal and testoserone expsoure will also play a large role in a male attraction

LUH 3417

From my post
"The face is a billboard for a persons genetics, fighting ability, testosterone exposure, prenatal and adolescent nutrition. This is why why homo sapiens look at faces, it tell you literally everything."

It indeed play a massive role in symmetry -Which would be facial development. Masculinzation of face based of geneic hormonal and testoserone expsoure will also play a large role in a male attraction
So how does that involve perfect genes?

D

Deleted member 5487

So how does that involve perfect genes?

Since symmetry is attractive regardless of gender. What makes a male face attractive is also dimorphism(Chin, narrow deep set eyes, facial width to height ratio..etc. Things also set during prenatal exposure depending on the mothers genetic prenatal enviroment and current hormonal profile.

Height, frame, androgenic tissue ,type two muscle fibers, shoulder to waist ratio..etc. Also play very important roles in a males genetic "worth", which women seek out unconciouesly as breathing. Completely unaware of why

LUH 3417

Since symmetry is attractive regardless of gender. What makes a male face attractive is also dimorphism(Chin, narrow deep set eyes, facial width to height ratio..etc. Things also set during prenatal exposure depending on the mothers genetic prenatal enviroment and current hormonal profile.

Height, frame, androgenic tissue ,type two muscle fibers, shoulder to waist ratio..etc. Also play very important roles in a males genetic "worth", which women seek out unconciouesly as breathing. Completely unaware of why
But the same guy could get fat and go bald by 30 regardless of that upper hand early in life

D

Deleted member 5487

But the same guy could get fat and go bald by 30 regardless of that upper hand early in life
These mental hoops, spinning, and self rationalizing are getting old.

Okay sure?

Yet getting fat is under your control as is being fit/muscular. BONES both facial and frame/height are not. Which is why unchangable traits are valueable dozens of times over.

As for being Bald? Not only is a transplant possible, but a cure will likly be found in the next 5 years or so if it is not entirely genetic.

As face/bones/genetic increase= hairs importance goes down. Which is why good looking guys are good looking when bald

e35712da9df63e0b913fc5da1cea6a08.jpg

Chin, jaw, skull>hair

Only men the freak out about balding have small skulls and relativily weak features.
Beta male with hair=Provider
Beta male without hair=Invisible.

LUH 3417

These mental hoops, spinning, and self rationalizing are getting old.

Okay sure?

Yet getting fat is under your control as is being fit/muscular. BONES both facial and frame/height are not. Which is why unchangable traits are valueable dozens of times over.

As for being Bald? Not only is a transplant possible, but a cure will likly be found in the next 5 years or so if it is not entirely genetic.

As face/bones/genetic increase= hairs importance goes down. Which is why good looking guys are good looking when bald

e35712da9df63e0b913fc5da1cea6a08.jpg

Chin, jaw, skull>hair

Only men the freak out about balding have small skulls and relativily weak features.
Beta male with hair=Provider
Beta male without hair=Invisible.
That guy looks like a cone head but okay. It’s getting old.

DaveFoster

Interesting, do you think you could describe a better system of education? As in, on a practical level, what would such a school model actually look like? Classes that do not provide lectures and don't take attendance? Classes that don't administer tests and exams?

I have heard quite a few people talk about this on this forum, but few of them have ever offered anything resembling a solution.
Education prepares people for work using various metrics that encourage docility.

No one finds any benefit in tests. Employers don't care either. Students develop enmity toward their instructors who administer these evaluations, or else they become depressed and vulnerable to self-criticism.

Employers value experience. It's blatantly clear that, if an employee knows even very little basic information, he'll almost never apply it correctly.

There's no fitting schools within a new model. An absence of schools is the new model. There's no room for redundant teacher positions, over-worked parents, or a diminished use of technology: "Don't play on your phone, you need to listen to all of my bull**** instead. Trust me, I'm older than you. I know better than you because I hate my life and that's the way life is."

It's illegal to give IQ tests, and instead we have these ridiculously lengthy pits of soul-crushing hell. It's worse than Hell; at least in Hell, you know you're in Hell. In school, employees always feed the same lines, "It's not pleasant now, but it's good for you!"

My words don't matter. There's too much insanity for there to be even a modicum of hope.
Academia is the worst thing to walk this earth.
My professor yesterday said after my group presentation

"****** next time if you could stand up with the rest of the group since you are a white male people might assume you are an ***hole for sitting while the rest of the group presents"

Even though i was working the slides and scrolling through the power point on the laptop.

I have never felt more discriminated agianst.
How dare you feel discriminated against!? Don't you know your ancestors descended from Satan and castrated this land from the pacifist Amerind...Native Americans, enslaved Africa while continuing to oppress everyone not like you with your inherent privIROFLKERFLARG.

Yours is better than mine: "If you're a white, cis male you have it so easy! Everyone treats you with respect no matter what you do! If you're a woman, LGBT or person of color it doesn't matter what you say you're treated as inferior!"

This, right after she went on a 20-minute rant of how she hates when students say, "Hey" instead of "Hello" in their e-mails. As you can see, it's the presence of breasts that sparks an aversion for her presence and certainly not some other factor.

Last edited:

Badger

Look, if you're male, especially if white and hetero, you are inherently toxic, or at least always and forever potentially toxic. Unless corrected. (Not so about females, but that's another thread.) Yet for men, somebody will be there to rescue you, especially in colleges. That person is called the Healthy Masculinities Coordinator. This for-real job description at this post is the future when it comes to transmuting unhealthy males into healthy ones, according to the latest ideas of gender identity political thinking:
Health Education Coordinator II - VAV Healthy Masculinities Coordinator
https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/180326011533

I love this quote from the job description, which shows they know that biology has nothing to do with gender roles: "The coordinator role will include a focus on programs that support healthy masculinities to encourage all students to think critically about the impact gender role socialization has on their personal and academic relationships."

"How dare you feel discriminated against!? Don't you know your ancestors descended from Satan and castrated this land from the pacifist Amerind...Native Americans, enslaved Africa while continuing to oppress everyone not like you with your inherent privIROFLKERFLARG."

Education prepares people for work using various metrics that encourage docility.

No one finds any benefit in tests. Employers don't care either. Students develop enmity toward their instructors who administer these evaluations, or else they become depressed and vulnerable to self-criticism.

Employers value experience. It's blatantly clear that, if an employee knows even very little basic information, he'll almost never apply it correctly.

There's no fitting schools within a new model. An absence of schools is the new model. There's no room for redundant teacher positions, over-worked parents, or a diminished use of technology: "Don't play on your phone, you need to listen to all of my bull**** instead. Trust me, I'm older than you. I know better than you because I hate my life and that's the way life is."

It's illegal to give IQ tests, and instead we have these ridiculously lengthy pits of soul-crushing hell. It's worse than Hell; at least in Hell, you know you're in Hell. In school, employees always feed the same lines, "It's not pleasant now, but it's good for you!"

My words don't matter. There's too much insanity for there to be even a modicum of hope.
How dare you feel discriminated against!? Don't you know your ancestors descended from Satan and castrated this land from the pacifist Amerind...Native Americans, enslaved Africa while continuing to oppress everyone not like you with your inherent privIROFLKERFLARG.

Yours is better than mine: "If you're a white, cis male you have it so easy! Everyone treats you with respect no matter what you do! If you're a woman, LGBT or person of color it doesn't matter what you say you're treated as inferior!"

This, right after she went on a 20-minute rant of how she hates when students say, "Hey" instead of "Hello" in their e-mails. As you can see, it's the presence of breasts that sparks an aversion for her presence and certainly not some other factor.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Hmm I do agree with most of your criticisms but also think that you are at least somewhat exaggerating their effect. The intense identity politics and leftism of liberal professors is certainly the darkest spot of modern education, but is relatively confined to the social sciences. I have never experienced such drama in any of my economics or history or mathematics courses. Tests are ultimately a necessary component of effective education; imagine an education which did not rank the capabilities of students within a particular field. Your IQ can be in the upper tenth percentile, but it does not mean you are passionate about mechanical engineering, for instance. Education should be about training an individual for a specific career path, and judging a student's potential in the field is absolutely essential to higher education.

That said, I think your ideas are significant and could be applied to "k-12 schooling".

DaveFoster

Look, if you're male, especially if white and hetero, you are inherently toxic, or at least always and forever potentially toxic. Unless corrected. (Not so about females, but that's another thread.) Yet for men, somebody will be there to rescue you, especially in colleges. That person is called the Healthy Masculinities Coordinator. This for-real job description at this post is the future when it comes to transmuting unhealthy males into healthy ones, according to the latest ideas of gender identity politics, which has the inside scoop on what a healthy man is:
Health Education Coordinator II - VAV Healthy Masculinities Coordinator
https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/180326011533

"How dare you feel discriminated against!? Don't you know your ancestors descended from Satan and castrated this land from the pacifist Amerind...Native Americans, enslaved Africa while continuing to oppress everyone not like you with your inherent privIROFLKERFLARG."
As a team, we almost did our project on the Men's Health Center.

You'd think the center would offer refuge for isolated, alienated men and address men's issues, their skyrocketing depression and suicide rates in particular.

Wrong. Instead, self-loathing and worthlessness reflect detoxification: the dieoff of T. masculineus, for which they provide their new probiotic, Previlage to help transform and renew the man into an accepting, tolerant and empathic member of our progressive society.

In an ideal world, we'd all have identical gut microbiomes populated exclusively with the new W. malpriveus. If we finally deconstruct all of our biases and rid ourselves from our own needs, we can garner even greater empathy in service to others and society; then, we will achieve true equality. We'll think, speak, and believe all as One: unification, solidarity and sameness.

What diversity! How wonderful.
The intense identity politics and leftism of liberal professors is certainly the darkest spot of modern education, but is relatively confined to the social sciences.
Yesterday's extreme becomes today's normal. Just wait, soon you'll come around and overlook your own prejudice, or the law will help you to do so.

Soon, every youth will attend college. No need to worry.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

As a team, we almost did our project on the Men's Health Center.

You'd think the center would offer refuge for isolated, alienated men and address men's issues, their skyrocketing depression and suicide rates in particular.

Wrong. Instead, self-loathing and worthlessness reflect detoxification: the dieoff of T. masculineus, for which they provide their new probiotic, Previlage to help transform and renew the man into an accepting, tolerant and empathic member of our progressive society.

In an ideal world, we'd all have identical gut microbiomes populated exclusively with the new W. malpriveus. If we finally deconstruct all of our biases and rid ourselves from our own needs, we can garner even greater empathy in service to others and society; then, we will achieve true equality. We'll think, speak, and believe all as One: unification, solidarity and sameness.

What diversity! How wonderful.
Yesterday's extreme becomes today's normal. Just wait, soon you'll come around and overlook your own prejudice, or the law will help you to do so.

Soon, every youth will attend college. No need to worry.
The irony is that opposite sides of the coin share the same characteristic of thinking the same.

Badger

From pulchritude to uglitude, from hot to snot, from pretty to sh*tty - see before/after pictures here. I doubt these females in the their feminist updated versions get as many dates as they did in their pre-feminist versions. Maybe they make up for it with a good personality? :
37 Women Before and After Third-Wave Feminism Hit Them
37 Women Before and After Third-Wave Feminism Hit Them

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals