Is It Harder For A Guy To Get A Girlfriend Then A Girl To Get A Boyfriend?

Frankdee20

As if men wouldn't have sex with an attractive woman with a criminal record. Wouldn't be surprised if men, too, like 'bad women' more. There's more fun in that.

I like turning good ones bad

Tarmander

True, generally women don't have much to offer besides beauty; they believe this themselves that's why women are usually the most shallow and invest so much time/resources on makeup/hair/heels/attire and their fake personalities. However once their beauty fades their worth becomes very low. So as they age their value decreases. Men who make good decisions like you say gather wisdom, networth, skills and all the like and therefore increase in points.
I hear many 40 year old women because desperate, some go crazy and become cat ladies.
Thanks for the reply,
However, is that photo fake? If that woman is 55 now, that would mean the photo of the younger woman was taken 30 years ago, and I doubt they had LCD monitors like that in 1987

cyclops

Thanks for the reply,
However, is that photo fake? If that woman is 55 now, that would mean the photo of the younger woman was taken 30 years ago, and I doubt they had LCD monitors like that in 1987

Gotta be a fake. Of course women are going to look better at 25 then 45 and 55. But there are many good looking older women. These don't look like the same person.

BibleBeliever

Probably fake, but comical. This one works too.

Attachments

• womenageterribly2.jpg
    womenageterribly2.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 174
Indeed. Endless fornication does have it costs. I think women who have rode the carousel become so crazy because of this factor. Many of them have what is called: "The 1000 **** stare", empty eyes, showing an empty soul.
The logic of fornication is strange too, all that work for temporary pleasure. When life is much more satisfying if one could marriage (never divorce), love their spouse and have many children, where you can be together/grow as a family and be happy. Everything is backwards now a days.
You are right many of them look like zombies too because they have many stds.

That's completely bokers and I see it said all the time.

Crazy women = random sex wirh multiple partners. Not the other way around.

Almost every psychological issue (depression, anxiety, schizoid) that predicted lower partner count in men led to a higher partner count in women.

Frankdee20

Forget the picture, is picking up women really about game ? Then all of that is fake. There’s no room for real people

Frankdee20

There’s a lot of ambiguity amongst both sexes, and we can try to analyze that all week, but the answer to the original question must be 50/50. Most women want one thing, but are playing this hand. Most guys want another, and are playing that hand. They’ve ruined it for people who just want normalcy

Stud

Does your friend look very masculine? I do notice though that when i was shredded but not so masculine looking i got girlfriends extremely easy but i think now i look to intimidating, girls often can't even look me in the eye...

BibleBeliever

Forget the picture, is picking up women really about game ? Then all of that is fake. There’s no room for real people
Definitely all about game. All the sites recommend men be players, endless dos and don'ts.
Being yourself is the ultimate myth. Based on what they prescribe; woman want a man with no interest in politics or religion, who lacks intelligence and is overall degenerate. Their primary goal is to have fun and experience endless thrills, to be amused.

A difficult question to get women to answer is how many men they've been with. One guy at work will try and set me up with woman every once in a while. This one woman; it took a lot of effort, but she admitted to being with over 50 men. Too much sickness for me.

I do not like playing the game and acting all tactful and playing to a woman's sensitivities, it is too boring. Many men jump through these endless hoops just to fornicate, but it's a sad way to live.
They say after a few years a lot of married woman will start to flirt with other men and are prone to cheat. Some of the manwhores on those sites tell stories of how they committed adultery with the women; tying again that once the thrill of marriage wears off the women seek a thrill elsewhere.

Frankdee20

Definitely all about game. All the sites recommend men be players, endless dos and don'ts.
Being yourself is the ultimate myth. Based on what they prescribe; woman want a man with no interest in politics or religion, who lacks intelligence and is overall degenerate. Their primary goal is to have fun and experience endless thrills, to be amused.

A difficult question to get women to answer is how many men they've been with. One guy at work will try and set me up with woman every once in a while. This one woman; it took a lot of effort, but she admitted to being with over 50 men. Too much sickness for me.

I do not like playing the game and acting all tactful and playing to a woman's sensitivities, it is too boring. Many men jump through these endless hoops just to fornicate, but it's a sad way to live.
They say after a few years a lot of married woman will start to flirt with other men and are prone to cheat. Some of the manwhores on those sites tell stories of how they committed adultery with the women; tying again that once the thrill of marriage wears off the women seek a thrill elsewhere.

I could not have said it better myself, love it.

is it harder for a guy to get a girlfriend then a girl to get a boyfriend? My friend really struggling with this. Do you disagree?
Women, because males prefer female traits, such as big/adequate butt and/or breasts, which is common, while women prefer height in men, which is not that common (approximately 1 in at least 200 people in a place is 7 feet or taller). Is It Possible To Open Epiphyseal Growth Plate?

Mukem

Women, because males prefer female traits, such as big/adequate butt and/or breasts, which is common, while women prefer height in men, which is not that common (approximately 1 in at least 200 people in a place is 7 feet or taller). Is It Possible To Open Epiphyseal Growth Plate?

There's a corresponding male trait for every female trait that is desired. Women also prefer flat bellies, a higher shoulder-to-waist ratio, ... Hair color, eye color, status, ... are other factors playing a role.

tara

for every women in a heterosexual relationship, there is a man in a heterosexual relationship
+1
i think its harder for men to get sex

but its harder for women to get commitment
Quite possibly.
And the OP was asking about getting girlfriends/boyfriends, not just a one off lay.

FredSonoma

+1

Quite possibly.
And the OP was asking about getting girlfriends/boyfriends, not just a one off lay.
Yeah I think if anything, it's easier for guys to get into relationships, because of the male/female difference in how easy it is to get commitment vs. sex

edit: actually that goes agianst what I said before lol

Last edited:

Donnea

JackHanna- how to you figure women don't have anything to offer but beauty?? ****! If I had known that, I wouldn't have worked so damned hard my whole life, and just got my nails done instead!

nbznj

Lol, Jack, I’ve got the bad boy, ***hole, degenerate thing down to a tee. However, I’m socially isolated, and that’s about the only reason I haven’t died of an STD yet

Me too, my friend, but I live in big cities (been moving a lot). I don't really make bonds with my male peers (those disgusting unhealthy lazy hypo thyroid low T fat slobs) which tends to be a problem with girls after a few dates when they figure out I don't care about "having lots of friends". Luckily my current girl is the hottest and most misanthrope I've ever met so we pair perfectly. Total unicorn.

Badger

Misanthrope or misanthropism is the most underrated of all life strategies, at least in the US. I like some individual people, just not mankind or humankind.

My favorite is "11," followed by 15, 3, and 12:
20 Problems Only Total Misanthropes Will Understand

Me too, my friend, but I live in big cities (been moving a lot). I don't really make bonds with my male peers (those disgusting unhealthy lazy hypo thyroid low T fat slobs) which tends to be a problem with girls after a few dates when they figure out I don't care about "having lots of friends". Luckily my current girl is the hottest and most misanthrope I've ever met so we pair perfectly. Total unicorn.

Last edited:

Sepulchrave

JackHanna- how to you figure women don't have anything to offer but beauty?? ****! If I had known that, I wouldn't have worked so damned hard my whole life, and just got my nails done instead!

In general, men are not as shallow as women. They don't care what career you slave away in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals