Is It Harder For A Guy To Get A Girlfriend Then A Girl To Get A Boyfriend?

DaveFoster

Yes I agree. Although I must admit I'm a bit curious as to why you thought of me when you posted this video? I have never seena video of his before, though I do know him from the incident where he was arrested for having his dog perform the heil salute. Was that before or after this video btw?
The dog salute case started over a year ago, for which he got fined 800 pounds. I didn't come across his videos until a few months ago.

I'm referring to the UK as a model as to what will happen in the U.S., as where we discussed the political fate of the U.S. in this thread several months ago. It's important to remember the demographic differences in the U.S. versus the U.K., as well. For that reason, South Africa's probably more informative.

Last edited:

Curiousman

Picking Up Girls In A Lamborghini Without Talking!

sladerunner69

The dog salute case started over a year ago, for which he got fined 800 pounds. I didn't come across his videos until a few months ago.

I'm referring to the UK as a model as to what will happen in the U.S., as where we discussed the political fate of the U.S. in this thread several months ago. It's important to remember the demographic differences in the U.S. versus the U.K., as well. For that reason, South Africa's probably more informative.

Well, we can certainly hope that the US political sphere won't devolve into the case of south Africa. The percentage of conservative-leaning (classically liberal) "white" americans in the US is far greater that the nativists/tribalists in any case.

DaveFoster

Well, we can certainly hope that the US political sphere won't devolve into the case of south Africa. The percentage of conservative-leaning (classically liberal) "white" americans in the US is far greater that the nativists/tribalists in any case.
It's true that the South African Boers make up less than 10% of the population as of 2018. The U.S. census predicts that European Americans will become a minority in the U.S. by 2045, so 27 years, not taking into account increased immigration from developing nations.

Reference: The U.S. will become “minority white” in 2045, Census projects

Peatress

I think anthropologists were 100% used by the CIA and other agencies to cultivate or foment certain movements. They were basically agents of culture and were very useful to the CIA. I did a quick google search and found this
Amazon product ASIN 0822361256View: https://www.amazon.com/Cold-War-Anthropology-Pentagon-Growth/dp/0822361256

Amazon.com: Weaponizing Anthropology (Counterpunch): 9781849350631: Price, David: Books

I also remember reading in the book thy will be done, which is about Rockefeller and oil and evangelism in South America, how anthropologists were extremely useful and necessary to converting and displacing indigenous people.

I don’t think the CIA is currently recruiting undergrads and turning them into Marxists in order to become PhDs and brainwash other undergrads. Whatever communist sympathies my professors had seemed very genuine and that’s why I mentioned Taussig because he wrote an entire book on commodity fetishism and his academic career includes a cultural critique of capitalism and specifically states how anthropology is responsible for critiquing both western and capitalist culture.

From Wikipedia: His polemic is that the principal concern of anthropology should be to critique Western (specifically, capitalist) culture. He further argues that people living in the periphery of the world capitalist economy have a critical vantage point on capitalism, and articulate their critiques of capitalism in terms of their own cultural idioms. He thus concludes that anthropologists should study peoples living on the periphery of the world capitalist economy as a way of gaining critical insight into the anthropologists' own culture. In short, this polemic shifts the anthropologists' object of study from that of other cultures to that of their own, and repositions the former objects of anthropological study (e.g. indigenous peoples) as valued critical thinkers.

It’s just way too earnest of a stance for me to be skeptical of it as CIA. I could definitely be wrong though.

In terms of race, I think anthropology wants to distance itself from any affiliation it may have with eugenics, and make reparations for its dark past by working towards indigenous causes. Like I said, I think it steers clear from any objective studies on race because it lacks the tools for objectivity, and is more comfortable promoting concepts like agency of dispossessed people - namely indigenous people. An anthropologist today would be far more likely to write a book on the reasons why concepts of racial variation exist in a culture, than a book on those proposed variations.
Have you read those books you linked - especially the second one? If not please do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals