Is it Crazy to take Ivermectin Every Day?

Yucca

No.

But there’s so many available, effective and safe medications/molecules, that I wouldn’t take any risk with IVM. But you do what you want, of course…

AdoTintor

But you can also find proofs just typing "ivermectin toxicity" or "ivermectin neurotoxic" on your favorite research engine.
surely it's not possible to use a search engine and expect to get anything sensible or balanced on this topic. Particularly on IVM as they have spent millions to ridicule, deride and generally put people off IVM use.

Peater

Don't take this ***t. It's neuro toxic
It will burn your brain, destroy your blood-brain barrier, and causes cancers (specially liver)
A single dose, or 2 max could be taken if really needed, but never more if you don't want to get sides

If it was that dangerous it would not be given to thorough-bred race horses which as any Elite will tell you are worth many human lives.

AdoTintor

If it was that dangerous it would not be given to thorough-bred race horses which as any Elite will tell you are worth many human lives.

yes these horses must live like kings and be kept in perfect shape. Are horses the most valuable animal or is there something else people pay more for? Some weird pedigree dog you can stick in your handbag can't be as much surely. Looking at Gates/Soros/Schwab we at least know that despite all the deep state money these guys spend on secret projects and their horses they haven't found any half decent anti-aging cures if these decrepit f_cks are anything to go by. Yucca definitely looks in better shape.

Ledo

Good discussion here as well as safety record of over a billion prescribed. The second link is from a comment on the page. It is a summary study on safety of ivermectin.

Edit: the study may focus on side effects of treating an infection, something to consider.

Ledo

Looking at Gates/Soros/Schwab we at least know that despite all the deep state money these guys spend on secret projects and their horses they haven't found any half decent anti-aging cures if these decrepit f_cks are anything to go by. Yucca definitely looks in better shape.
Ado, they are getting ready to molt and so will shed their 100 year old rotted carcass in preparation for their shinny new transhuman, millimeter wave powered, AI super gene machine.

yerrag

No.

But there’s so many available, effective and safe medications/molecules, that I wouldn’t take any risk with IVM. But you do what you want, of course…
For sure.

Artemisia Annua is very, very effective for malaria, although this association does not mean it isn't effective for other parasites.

But WHO has suppressed the use of Art Annua, by using lies and when lies don't work, use the same power it uses to force the COVID Hoax on us. Thus, there is little we can read of the reality of how beneficial using Art. Annua is. I can share later what WHO did, as recounted by Andreas Kalcker in his Amazon-banned book Forbidden Health.

When Art Annua was being suppressed, guess what are the chances that Merck sold a lot of patented Ivermectin to the world then?

Art. Annua has even less side effects than Ivermectin.

We're now praising Ivermectin because it has much, much less side effects than the WHO- and Fauci-favored treatments, and because relative to them, it is hands-down safer.

But being that this is a Ray Peat Forum and most here follow Ray like a God, and don't question his abject hate for carbonic anhydrate and his love for CA inhibitors, it is quite puzzling that most are willing to overlook his caution on the use of Ivermectin.

A.R

No.

Ok
Could you please please list some safer alternatives to ivermectin

Perry Staltic

But being that this is a Ray Peat Forum and most here follow Ray like a God, and don't question his abject hate for carbonic anhydrate and his love for CA inhibitors, it is quite puzzling that most are willing to overlook his caution on the use of Ivermectin.

Perhaps it's an indication people are willing to think for themselves and question everything. Good, no?

CiggyTardust

Perhaps it's an indication people are willing to think for themselves and question everything. Good, no?
Yeah... I don't follow Ray like a God. I've benefited from some of his suggestions but recognize he's a man like any other. I like this place because people are actually open-minded critical thinkers.

HumanLife

It's more that it depends on evidence. Ray Peat can claim that he has suspicions on the safety of IVM, but if he doesn't provide or give any guidance on where to find a source then it becomes difficult to internalize the claim.

Last edited:

Yucca

Ok
Could you please please list some safer alternatives to ivermectin
-Hydrogen peroxyde nebulisations (with also iodine)
-Colloidal silver (oral or nebulised)
-Chlorine dioxide (or MMS)
-Mega doses niacin (you have to avoid carbs 3 to 6 hours after, though)+ BHB and/or melatonin
-Lysine ( totally stops virus replication)
-Artemisia ?
..,and some others more.

TurboTime

they have spent millions to ridicule, deride and generally put people off IVM use
Yeah, they haven't hidden or suppressed IVM, they have "fought" it. And the way I first encountered it wasn't natural, it's like one day it was everywhere. IVM glows. Between Ray Peat and Dmitry Kats warnings, I'm happy to wait a few years and see the results from the thousands of people using it now. I'm not afraid of covid so don't need it for that and if it is a wonder drug then taking it a few years later isn't so bad.

CiggyTardust

Yeah, they haven't hidden or suppressed IVM, they have "fought" it. And the way I first encountered it wasn't natural, it's like one day it was everywhere. IVM glows. Between Ray Peat and Dmitry Kats warnings, I'm happy to wait a few years and see the results from the thousands of people using it now. I'm not afraid of covid so don't need it for that and if it is a wonder drug then taking it a few years later isn't so bad.
How about the billions that have already taken it, many of them annually? Is that not enough?

CiggyTardust

-Hydrogen peroxyde nebulisations (with also iodine)
-Colloidal silver (oral or nebulised)
-Chlorine dioxide (or MMS)
-Mega doses niacin (you have to avoid carbs 3 to 6 hours after, though)+ BHB and/or melatonin
-Lysine ( totally stops virus replication)
-Artemisia ?
..,and some others more.
Chlorine dioxide safer than Ivermectin? Doubtful...

yerrag

Chlorine dioxide safer than Ivermectin? Doubtful...
Used intelligently, with right dosage and following direction like not taking vitamin C and other antioxidants, and being aware also that it is not chlorine nor chlorox - it will be of great help, as many poor people without the burden of having to use counterproductively to his life US-style medical insurance, have experienced. With media censorship, Andrea Kalcker's protocols would have been more used. As I mentioned before, bald Bezos banned his book on Amazon.

Can understood why you doubt chlorine dioxide as thst is the intended result from the censorship and the lying by the medical establishment.

frannybananny

What is the protocol for annual use? Like once a year to deworm. Whatever the appropriate dosage for your weight, let's say 12mg, once a year?
You can find that specific info online in the IVermectin pages or groups on facebook, but as I recall it is to take every other day for a certain amount of time, I don't know. I think if I were going to deworm once a year I would use fenbendazole/ Panacur which is animal dewormer.