Is it Crazy to take Ivermectin Every Day?

Makrosky

Ray cautioned for brain damage from ivermectin too i think? Atleast some forum member said that he had.

But i woudn't dismiss the amazing effect tarmander had. I know what it feels like. Its another world. Its how i think, its supposed to be. Idealy that would be baseline without drugs or specific diets. There is a reason as to why it worked. Maybe there are alternatives.

When i took pyrantel i noticed a huge boost to confidence, verbal fluidity, laser sharp focus, muscle growth, hunger went up, digestive issues were gone, wounds and other previous damage heal quickly, posture issues were seemingly gone instantly. Its as if everything in the body just worked properly for once.

Sadly this only lasted for a few days and turned into digestive upset );

Yeah... I don't follow Ray like a God. I've benefited from some of his suggestions but recognize he's a man like any other. I like this place because people are actually open-minded critical thinkers.

It's more that it depends on evidence. Ray Peat can claim that he has suspicions on the safety of IVM, but if he doesn't provide or give any guidance on where to find a source then it becomes difficult to internalize the claim.

Ray's concerns about IVM are really not very convincing. I asked him and put the conversation info somewhere in the forum. His claims against IVM are really very weak.

People should not take his word as the ultimate truth. Sometimes he is right, sometimes he is not.

Makrosky

What about our old plain, cheap, safe and very effective friend garlic?

There is people in alternative health forums doing something called "Tibetan cure of garlic" which consists (briefly) in macerating garlics in strong alcohol and then use the liquid as a tincture. You take a certain amount of drops 3x daily for 2-3 months.

I know there is something to it. And I know there is even something "Peat friendly" to it since there are lots of testimonies out there of people who say after doing the cure, they stopped being cold. And permanent or at least for a few years. I take that as a sign of improced metabolism, as if you can stay in a place in a t-shirt whereas before you would need 2 t-shirts and a jumper...

Niclosamide is also an anti-parasite drug which is effective against SARS-cov-2.

Although I think it's the generel anti-microbial effect that it has . Niclosamide, ivermectin , beta carbolines , aspirin, etc. are all anti-microbial effective not only against parasites, but also viruses, bacteria and fungi.
So I think it's probably a structural similarity that leads to somewhat similar functions.

"Niclosamide is a member of the salicylanilide class of pharmacologic agents and is a derivative of salicylic acid. Imbedded within these classes and within niclosamide is an aryl β-hydroxy-carbonyl pharmacophore motif. This structural motif is resident in a large number of diverse biological natural products isolated from plants, fungus and bacteria, and it is resident in multiple approved medicines across a variety of therapeutic categories. Representative examples of pharmacologic agents containing this motif are salicylic acid, diflunisal, aminosalicylic acid, antimycin, balanol, mycophenolate, flavonoids, doxycycline, daunorubicin, and eticlopride. In many of these examples a direct binding target and mechanism has been identified. Given the presence of this structural motif, it is not surprising that niclosamide has pleotropic biological activities and has the potential to interact with multiple biological targets"
(Niclosamide: Beyond an antihelminthic drug)

Mito

I asked him and put the conversation info somewhere in the forum.

Makrosky

Yep, it is on that thread. Thanks!

yerrag

Ordered some Artemisin Annua. Doesnt it have the most artemisin? I also have absinthe with art absinthium, not sure how much active herb in that
Annua is the species that has the most artemisin in in the genus artemisia.

yerrag

Yes. Someone made a thread last year with that thought in mind:

Thanks.

Just getting around to reading that thread now.

yerrag

Yes. Someone made a thread last year with that thought in mind:

Unfortunately the thread devolved into nothing of significance. But at least there were some exchanges of substance.

As viruses take over a cell and uses it, it can be considered parasitic. While it is not a living organism, as parasites in the classic sense are- whether helminthic, protozoan, or fungal. Even as some parasites don't take over a cell and use it to evade detection and being destroyed by our body's immune system.

It may be the ability of Ivermectin to render the ability of parasites to evade detection by hiding inside cells that makes it also capable of neutralizing so-called viruses, which penetrate into cells where it uses such cells to become virus replicants.

Or it may just be that what we call a virus is merely a toxin that causes smaller microbes such as bacteria and bacteriophages to pleomorph into larger organisms such as fungus.

Fungal infection, together with the immune response that brings about an acidic environment, would easily cause the body to descend into a disintegrating pattern where it would be hard for the body to effectively defend itself as it normally would.

The first thing to do is to arrest this disintegrating spiral by restoring the acid base balance, such as with inhalation of carbogen and taking magnesium bicarbonate.

Just as important, taking in effective anti-parasite substances such as artemisia annua, turpentine, or chlorine dioxide to relieve the body of its acid-producing response to kill the parasite.

Since Ivermectin is the heavily pushed drug for such parasitic infections over the past decades, it would obviously have the numbers to back up its position as the anti-parasitic of choice. But if a level playing field were given to the alternatives, by virtue of the WHO and its accomplices in big pharma and corrupt medical associations and the unjust enforcement of their will by the police state in our supposed democracies, we may see that a few of the alternatives would offer superior outcomes.

Last edited:

Ben.

Unfortunately the thread devolved into nothing of significance. But at least there were some exchanges of substance.

As viruses take over a cell and uses it, it can be considered parasitic. While it is not a living organism, as parasites in the classic sense are- whether helminthic, protozoan, or fungal. Even as some parasites don't take over a cell and use it to evade detection and being destroyed by our body's immune system.

It may be the ability of Ivermectin to render the ability of parasites to evade detection by hiding inside cells that makes it also capable of neutralizing so-called viruses, which penetrate into cells where it uses such cells to become virus replicas.

Or it may just be that what we call a virus is merely a toxin that causes smaller microbes such as bacteria and bacteriophages to pleomorph into larger organisms such as fungus.

Fungal infection, together with the immune response that brings about an acidic environment, would easily cause the body to descend into a disintegrating pattern where it would be hard for the body to effectively defend itself as it normally would.

The first thing to do is to arrest this disintegrating spiral by restoring the acid base balance, such as with inhalation of carbogen and taking magnesium bicarbonate.

Just as important, taking in effective anti-parasite substances such as artemisia annua, turpentine, or chlorine dioxide to relieve the body of its acid-producing response to kill the parasite.

Since Ivermectin is the heavily pushed drug for such parasitic infections over the past decades, it would obviously have the numbers to back up its position as the anti-parasitic of choice. But if a level playing field were given to the alternatives, by virtue of the WHO and its accomplices in big pharma and corrupt medical associations and the unjust enforcement of their will by the police state in our supposed democracies, we may see that a few of the alternatives would offer superior outcomes.

Good approach. Yes i forgot to mention that it didn't lead to much usefulness. Sorry. Just answered the question if someone thought about it already.

just get ivermectin horse wormer paste on Amazon and dose by weight . i would only take it on full and new moons. not everyday .

Birdie

yerrag

I got that info from this thread, I think:
It was a one post thread so it was easy to read that thread by reading the article that was linked. The article didn't compare the relative effectiveness of artemisia annua to artemisin though.

I've used a gin extract of the whole dried herb recent and it was effective in lowering my eosinophils, which indicates it lowered my parasite infection. But I have no COVID incident, so I can't comment about its effectiveness for COVID.

Birdie

Has any one noticed hives after using ivermectin
I haven't gotten hives with it. I used the paste orally twice for Rosacea a few years back. Then I used one dose, one day of the pill form recently.

Birdie

It was a one post thread so it was easy to read that thread by reading the article that was linked. The article didn't compare the relative effectiveness of artemisia annua to artemisin though.

I've used a gin extract of the whole dried herb recent and it was effective in lowering my eosinophils, which indicates it lowered my parasite infection. But I have no COVID incident, so I can't comment about its effectiveness for COVID.
Braveheart reported that the extract kept his leukemia at bay. Powerful stuff.

yerrag

Braveheart reported that the extract kept his leukemia at bay. Powerful stuff.
I wonder if the etiology is parasitic. Parasites can be a chronic drain on the body needing to keep producing wbcs in large quantities. Over time this could lead to exhaustion in the ability of the. bone marrow to produce wbcs.

In addition, parasites cause the immune system to produce a lot of acids to spray upon the parasite to kill it. The ecf can become permanently acidic,and an acidic terrain leads also to cancer, and leukemia is a form of cancer.

P

Peatness

I haven't gotten hives with it. I used the paste orally twice for Rosacea a few years back. Then I used one dose, one day of the pill form recently.
I think this was a histamine reaction. I looked up the side effects of ivermectin and hives was listed. It resolved almost immediately after using red light on my arms.

Birdie

I think this was a histamine reaction. I looked up the side effects of ivermectin and hives was listed. It resolved almost immediately after using red light on my arms.
That's interesting because I'm considering using it. IVM that is.

Birdie

I don't think I will use it again. I'm using olive leaf extract instead
My husband's using Artemisinin. I started him on it for SIBO but he's experienced improvement in a prostate symptom, blood in the urine.... He says we'd better have his eyes checked.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals