Is it Crazy to take Ivermectin Every Day?

Ben.

I’m currently looking into ivermectin, fenbendazole and other antifungal/antiparasitic compounds to get all those nasty bugs out and sterilize the small intestine before I’m going to start microdosing T and some other compounds together with an optimal food regimen.

My advice would be to take only one drugdewormer at a time, not a combo if you do this blindly (unless you can't source it any other way) so you can assess better what is doing what. (Be aware that similar to antibiotics this can backfire hard however and its a risk taking them...) You should have either conformiation by feeling great or having wierd stuff in the stool. If it only makes you feel bad and it messes with digestion then please stop.

Take taurin (maybe ceylon cinnamon or ornithine for ammonia) and perhaps some vitamin c that day for some liver protection (not excessively tho). I woudn't take a laxative unless you are severly blocked and rather use some reliant food that you know helps your transit time.

I want to reach that state as baseline.

Mee too fellow RPF member.

Jonnie

My advice would be to take only one drugdewormer at a time, not a combo if you do this blindly (unless you can't source it any other way) so you can assess better what is doing what. (Be aware that similar to antibiotics this can backfire hard however and its a risk taking them...) You should have either conformiation by feeling great or having wierd stuff in the stool. If it only makes you feel bad and it messes with digestion then please stop.

Take taurin (maybe ceylon cinnamon or ornithine for ammonia) and perhaps some vitamin c that day for some liver protection (not excessively tho). I woudn't take a laxative unless you are severly blocked and rather use some reliant food that you know helps your transit time.

Mee too fellow RPF member.
Thanks. I feel a little funky but nothing bad. 3rd day of taking 250mg of fenbendazole daily.
It feels like such a weak substance, it’s like how can that kill off anything?

Hmm actually I haven’t pooped today and I poop everyday usually.

The Herbal Parasite Guardian just came in. I’m just going to take it tonight before bed and see how that goes.

Peater

I took a 12mg tablet at 11am on an empty stomach (Apart from milk with coffee and some OJ). I bought it in case of 'emergency' but thought I should probably try it and see how I react to it before using it if in dire straits.

Intrigued by the purported benefits.

Source Code

Does anyone know if I would be ok to take ivermectin liquid made for subcutaneous injection orally? It says donot drink but I though that might be just because it's a 500ml bottle about 250 doses

Perry Staltic

Does anyone know if I would be ok to take ivermectin liquid made for subcutaneous injection orally? It says donot drink but I though that might be just because it's a 500ml bottle about 250 doses

The injectable I researched that is sold at Tractor Supply contains 1% ivermectin, and the rest propylene glycol and glycerol, if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure glycerol is used in other orally taken drugs. Propylene glycol is used in a number of foods, (eg, ice cream). You have to find the company's data sheet to see what's in it.

peatmoss

RIP in Peace bro

Got some blood test results and TLDR everything looks good or has improved
Here is September Liver Stuff:
View attachment 32921

Here is this January:
View attachment 32922

BUN went up a bit but really not that big of a difference. My AST in May was 16.4 so I figure this variation is normal.

The real surprising thing was A1C though
View attachment 32923
to
View attachment 32924

That is a nice drop. I am surprised because one of the things I noticed from IVM is blood sugars were higher and I had to take more insulin. I thought for sure my A1C would be a bit higher but it improved instead. Now I took this blood test after a week of walking like 70 miles...so perhaps that had some influence. But A1C is usually a test of the last 3-4 months of blood sugars, so one week of walking doesn't really compare to months of IVM.

Other then that, things were pretty normal. Ferritin dropped from 115 to 60. Testosterone improved very slightly.

All in all seems okay
So ive been on a Tarmander binge for the last 24 hours. Discovered your podcast and subbed to your youtube channel. I find your content super interesting! Cant believe you dont have at least 200k subscribers lol. Anyway, my question is, considering its been a bit since you did your Ivermectin experiment, I was wondering what your thoughts on it now are? Did it have lasting effects? Do you have any advice to someone who would like to try it? Any down sides?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So ive been on a Tarmander binge for the last 24 hours. Discovered your podcast and subbed to your youtube channel. I find your content super interesting! Cant believe you dont have at least 200k subscribers lol. Anyway, my question is, considering its been a bit since you did your Ivermectin experiment, I was wondering what your thoughts on it now are? Did it have lasting effects? Do you have any advice to someone who would like to try it? Any down sides?
He’s one awesome guy!

Lizb

What's the YouTube channel called?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I still take IVM. Usually 5 days on, two days off, still 12mg. Sometimes one of my pinkies hurts on my hand, but other then that, the muscle pump and lower anxiety is great. If I had to nail down the biggest benefit, it is in the neck area. It makes my neck look strong and thick. This improves almost all my social interactions, hence my networking, work success, etc. If I work out a lot though, it doesn't work as well.

Phenomenal podcast. Such a shame it came to an end. Who knows, it may resurface again in the future ??
I may throw a few more episodes out there. I have been experimenting with rapamycin and want to do one on that. It is hard to find the time and motivation though. I can walk 15 miles per day now, and I work all the time too. There is just so much life to live, and its tough to get myself into the podcast writing and researching frame of mind.

Nebula

I can walk 15 miles per day now, and I work all the time too.
Wow, how do you fit that in to a work day or any day? I’d love to walk more. Most days I have to drive an hour for work and even that feels really bad for my health.

peatmoss

I still take IVM. Usually 5 days on, two days off, still 12mg. Sometimes one of my pinkies hurts on my hand, but other then that, the muscle pump and lower anxiety is great. If I had to nail down the biggest benefit, it is in the neck area. It makes my neck look strong and thick. This improves almost all my social interactions, hence my networking, work success, etc. If I work out a lot though, it doesn't work as well.

I may throw a few more episodes out there. I have been experimenting with rapamycin and want to do one on that. It is hard to find the time and motivation though. I can walk 15 miles per day now, and I work all the time too. There is just so much life to live, and its tough to get myself into the podcast writing and researching frame of mind.

Are you on other forums? I was interested in following your adventures more closely and i see you dont post here super often.

Also, can you name some of the best things you have come across that have helped you with Chronic fatigue? Ive been dealing with that for quite sometime.

Thank you!

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Wow, how do you fit that in to a work day or any day? I’d love to walk more. Most days I have to drive an hour for work and even that feels really bad for my health.
Take a standing desk and put a treadmill under it

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Are you on other forums? I was interested in following your adventures more closely and i see you dont post here super often.

Also, can you name some of the best things you have come across that have helped you with Chronic fatigue? Ive been dealing with that for quite sometime.

Thank you!
I don't post on other forums, and am most active on twitter @quaxpod

Chronic fatigue is what I dealt with for years. I did this protocol which really opened up life for me. There was a time before this protocol, and a time after:

After that protocol, I started doing gut microbiome tests and still do them every couple months. I plug the data into Ken Lassesen's microbiome site and get supplement recommendations for sleep from it. The recommendations always change, from schisandra, rice bran, wasabi, chitosan, fucoidan, etc etc. The microbiome is a moving target so I constantly rotate different supplements to make sure my sleep stays good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals