Is it Crazy to take Ivermectin Every Day?

metamorph

Has anyone had diarrhea from ivermectin? I'm using a paste version from the local tractor supply store. It's pure ivermectin with an "apple flavor." Currently have Covid and wanted to use ivermectin to get better but also for its other benefits of cleansing of parasites. My doc said to use the paste at 375mg per day.

Perry Staltic

Has anyone had diarrhea from ivermectin? I'm using a paste version from the local tractor supply store. It's pure ivermectin with an "apple flavor." Currently have Covid and wanted to use ivermectin to get better but also for its other benefits of cleansing of parasites. My doc said to use the paste at 375mg per day.

I know someone who had epic diarrhea 12 hrs after taking IVM. He had to stay within 30 feet of the toilet until it was over. He wonders if it was a parasite cleanse.

:darts: Here is chart at end of pdf...doses per weight....usually two doses and you are finished....

Not a bad protocol, but... the recommendation of antiandrogens for COVID is batshit. Especially with the risk of PFS. I guess though, if you are already at the verge of dying, you care less about that. Hopefully no one gets to that point if using everything else.

Birdie

I'm reporting back about daily dosing. My dose is 8-9mg. I'd been doing pretty well with a kind of inward energy. But for maybe the past week, I've had these fleeting thumb pains. I'd say it happens about 4 times a day. A sudden static, fleeting pain from the base of my thumb to the end. Then I straighten my thumb and it crackles.

So, I'm going to take some days off. I've made notes on my progress but they are not nearby, so I'll leave it at that.

Peater Piper

So have we decided Ivermectin's pretty safe? I came down with Covid Friday night. Shockingly, my pharmacy filled a script from an online doctor that I just picked up. However, at this point I'm pretty much better. Not sure if it's worth taking the Ivermectin to avoid potential long term complications, or if I should just hang onto it.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I am getting some blood work here in about a week and will share if IVM has messed with it or not. Seems very safe to me but maybe my liver values are wacky who knows.

Back in Sept-Oct, I did a podcast about how to use Ivermectin. I tried it a couple times so I had some personal experience with it.

Around 8-12 hours after taking it, something strange happened...people noticed me much more often. Women stared at me more, guys patted me on the back and shoulder, one women asked me on a date. It wore off after around 24-36 hours.

So fast forward to a month ago, I decided to do a 5 day trial of the drug. 12mg per day just to see how I would react.

I never stopped taking it and it's been about a month. The stuff is amazing for me. I am building muscle in my back and shoulders and arms like I never have before. I can do more pushups/burpees, row for longer, and my leg muscles have gotten thicker. My mental health is much calmer and focused. I have been on more dates in the last month then the last 2 years.

I have had CFS in the past and still do to a certain extent. My theory is the antiviral component suppressed a virus that was lowering my dopamine and testosterone. This virus would be the cause of my CFS, maybe an enterovirus of some kind (theorized to cause CFS).

So, am I crazy to want to take Ivermectin every day? Can you give me a good reason not to, weighed against these benefits?

I am moving forward in life and getting what I want in a way I haven't in 10 years, so some slight concerns are really not going to sway me much.
I didn't read through all 12 pages of this thread, but what brand are you taking.

Peater Piper

So have we decided Ivermectin's pretty safe? I came down with Covid Friday night. Shockingly, my pharmacy filled a script from an online doctor that I just picked up. However, at this point I'm pretty much better. Not sure if it's worth taking the Ivermectin to avoid potential long term complications, or if I should just hang onto it.
So I decided to try a single 0.2 mg/kg dose (the recommendation for COVID-19 was 0.4 mg/kg for 5 days), more as an experiment than anything since my COVID-19 symptoms are resolved other a tiny bit of residual bronchitis. Within an hour of the dose, I passed a stool with the oddest chemical odor. Is that normal? Also feeling a bit loopy at the moment. I'll report back tomorrow if I haven't died.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

So I decided to try a single 0.2 mg/kg dose (the recommendation for COVID-19 was 0.4 mg/kg for 5 days), more as an experiment than anything since my COVID-19 symptoms are resolved other a tiny bit of residual bronchitis. Within an hour of the dose, I passed a stool with the oddest chemical odor. Is that normal? Also feeling a bit loopy at the moment. I'll report back tomorrow if I haven't died.
RIP in Peace bro

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Got some blood test results and TLDR everything looks good or has improved
Here is September Liver Stuff:
1643296239741.png

Here is this January:
1643296264572.png

BUN went up a bit but really not that big of a difference. My AST in May was 16.4 so I figure this variation is normal.

The real surprising thing was A1C though
1643296303512.png

to
1643296318201.png

That is a nice drop. I am surprised because one of the things I noticed from IVM is blood sugars were higher and I had to take more insulin. I thought for sure my A1C would be a bit higher but it improved instead. Now I took this blood test after a week of walking like 70 miles...so perhaps that had some influence. But A1C is usually a test of the last 3-4 months of blood sugars, so one week of walking doesn't really compare to months of IVM.

Other then that, things were pretty normal. Ferritin dropped from 115 to 60. Testosterone improved very slightly.

All in all seems okay

yerrag

Ferritin dropped from 115 to 60.
I consider this significant.

Probably less microbial presence, whether bacterial or fungal, in blood due to IVM? As less need to keep iron from bacteria anymore.

Would be interesting to see if your RBC got higher, and your wbc lower.

InChristAlone

I get that chemical odor when I do a vitamin C flush. I think Ascorbic acid is a safer way of clearing things out. I am really curious about people taking this everyday just for health reasons. I can't imagine a pharmaceutical having long term benefits. Even aspirin has some long term side effects.

Jonnie

Ray cautioned for brain damage from ivermectin too i think? Atleast some forum member said that he had.

But i woudn't dismiss the amazing effect tarmander had. I know what it feels like. Its another world. Its how i think, its supposed to be. Idealy that would be baseline without drugs or specific diets. There is a reason as to why it worked. Maybe there are alternatives.

When i took pyrantel i noticed a huge boost to confidence, verbal fluidity, laser sharp focus, muscle growth, hunger went up, digestive issues were gone, wounds and other previous damage heal quickly, posture issues were seemingly gone instantly. Its as if everything in the body just worked properly for once.

Sadly this only lasted for a few days and turned into digestive upset );
I’ve had a very similar experience when I microdosed 2mg’s of T base. Confident, dialed in, no unnecessary thoughts, superb posture, softer hair, stronger face, prettier. It was almost psychedelic.
**** imagine that state to be baseline. I’m currently looking into ivermectin, fenbendazole and other antifungal/antiparasitic compounds to get all those nasty bugs out and sterilize the small intestine before I’m going to start microdosing T and some other compounds together with an optimal food regimen.

I want to reach that state as baseline.