Is it Crazy to take Ivermectin Every Day?

Jstar

I'm just going to use it for 1 week... I have a covid test scheduled for Saturday morning because I am flying to Hawaii on Tuesday morning. The 21st.
Can’t get it from Tractor Supply. Even when you order it through their website (for pickup at your local store) all you get after the order is placed is an email telling you the product is not available. It seems that some local animal feed stores carry it. I just picked up 6 tubes for $6.99 each. They had about a dozen on the rack but I wanted to leave some for the next person.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Can’t get it from Tractor Supply.

I think it depends on where you're at as far as being able to buy it locally. From my experience some places have it, some don't. Also they might not sell online to your zipcode

LadyRae

Can’t get it from Tractor Supply. Even when you order it through their website (for pickup at your local store) all you get after the order is placed is an email telling you the product is not available. It seems that some local animal feed stores carry it. I just picked up 6 tubes for $6.99 each. They had about a dozen on the rack but I wanted to leave some for the next person.
I bought a tube of paste off Amazon a few weeks ago...$18

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Guys just a heads up if you order from alldaychemist. I would not get the Imrotab brand. I just got a bunch of this and looked at the ingredients, one of which is Erythrosine. This is a red dye that is banned in the US for everything except cherries and dog food. Large doses of it cause all kinds of nasty stuff. Look it up.

Probably going to be okay taking a little bit of it, but choose a different brand. I am going to give this away to some people who do not take it regularly, but just want it for emergencies.

Also I talked to alldaychemist on the phone about any kind of postal office seizures and they said none of their packages have had trouble going through.
Thank you!

What dosage? And have you seen benefits?

I've just ordered some.

1 drop before gym, 1 drop before bed, 5-10 drops after drinking too much (but before bed), and 10-15 drops when sick (also before bed).

I think it allows me reap the benefits of oxygen that simply breathing never provided. I especially like taking it before bed because it makes falling asleep and breathing while asleep more efficient (I don't wake up gasping for breath as I used to do sometimes).

For exercise it seems to slightly reduce rest time between sets. Since all my upper body training involves push-pull supersets, it seems ideal.

Please remember that just because I haven't died yet doesn't mean it's 100% safe for you, so stay cautious with your experiments, remember that less is more, and listen to your body. Also read as much as you can.

I have finished 3 30ml bottles and 1 100ml bottle over 2-2.5 years if I remember correctly.

There are other very pronounced cognitive benefits I experience which I will expound upon some other time. But not now. I try to enjoy drinks with my in laws and let this duck dinner digest.

All the best.

Birdie

@yerrag Hi. I've looked all over for your post warning about one of the ivermectins at AllDayChem that you got with undesirable excipients. Can you tell me which one it was? Lost my note and I wanted to order from them. thanks

yerrag

@yerrag Hi. I've looked all over for your post warning about one of the ivermectins at AllDayChem that you got with undesirable excipients. Can you tell me which one it was? Lost my note and I wanted to order from them. thanks
I think that could be @Tarmander if I recall right. I've never ordered from AllDayChemist.

Guys just a heads up if you order from alldaychemist. I would not get the Imrotab brand. I just got a bunch of this and looked at the ingredients, one of which is Erythrosine. This is a red dye that is banned in the US for everything except cherries and dog food. Large doses of it cause all kinds of nasty stuff. Look it up.

Probably going to be okay taking a little bit of it, but choose a different brand. I am going to give this away to some people who do not take it regularly, but just want it for emergencies.

Also I talked to alldaychemist on the phone about any kind of postal office seizures and they said none of their packages have had trouble going through.

My shipment to the USA was seized by the FDA and destroyed because it lacked proper “patient communications” or something. THis is the first time it happened. ADC.com sent another and it got through. The FDA letter said that if I was a commercial enterprises I would be fined for the cost of the destruction. But as a private citizen nothing more will be done. I have never had this happen.

This time around it all got through. When I got the package, the ivermectin practically fell out as it wasn’t well packed. LOL.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

My shipment to the USA was seized by the FDA and destroyed because it lacked proper “patient communications” or something. THis is the first time it happened. ADC.com sent another and it got through. The FDA letter said that if I was a commercial enterprises I would be fined for the cost of the destruction. But as a private citizen nothing more will be done. I have never had this happen.

This time around it all got through. When I got the package, the ivermectin practically fell out as it wasn’t well packed. LOL.
woooowww. That is crazy. Glad ADC backs up their shipments

Birdie

I just ordered. We'll see. Thanks for the report.

golder

woooowww. That is crazy. Glad ADC backs up their shipments
Not to derail Tarmander….I remember you mentioning that your T was low and you lost muscle rapidly. I’m in the same situation as you (200ng/dl). Did the Ivermectin help you here, as you mentioned the feeling of androgenciity, or was it a combination of other measures? Would really love to hear how you improved in this regard. Thanks man.

A

Adf

On the topic of Neurotoxicity, in one of the early studies on Ivermectin it shows there is a low chance of extreme neurotoxicity, causing seizures and death. The study I read which said that, couldn't definitively say it was the Ivermectin, or the parasite that caused the reactions, they couldn't possibly know.

Upon delving into research on that topic, I discovered that Ivermectin is extremely neurotoxic, IF it somehow passes the blood brain barrier. Under normal circumstances, it will not pass the blood brain barrier and will NOT be neurotoxic. If for whatever reason, you take something that weakens the blood brain barrier, or can carry things through it (such as DMSO), you might just kill yourself. You might not, but nonetheless, I would not risk DMSO and Ivermectin together.

What prompted me to research this? I was taking ivermectin leading up to getting the 1st jab (pressured into it, and thought the IVM would add some protection from the jab). The night of my first jab I had convulsions akin to a seizure that lasted an hour and a half. Punching/kicking your partner in a kingsize bed sized convulsions.

Also 3 days of splitting headaches with severe vertigo. I felt like a tornado ravaged my nervous system.

It's a theory, but I think whatever adjuvant is in the Vax weakens the BBB, allowing whatever poisons in the jab through. That weakening possibly allowed some of the IVM through my BBB.

Could be completely wrong, maybe it was 100% the jabs doing and nothing to do with IVM. But maybe I'm on to something, who knows. I'd stay away from DMSO if you're touching IVM just to be safe.

Lizb

Ivermectin is an antiinfective agent with activity against several parasitic nematodes and scabies and is the treatment of choice for onchocerciasis (river blindness). It is typically given as one or two oral doses. Ivermectin therapy has been associated with minor, self-limiting serum aminotransferase elevations and very rare instances of clinically apparent liver injury.

The liver tox link no longer working. Can you help on that Pina?

Birdie

The liver tox link no longer working. Can you help on that Pina?
I'm no help with the link but have just read the Ivermectin package insert which does include warnings. However, what I glean from a quick reading is that the warnings are for people with as I recall two conditions for which they are being treated with IVM.

In the package insert (which is a new insert and was not included in previous packages) it refers to patients with onchocerciasis for which the medication is taken. In those patients microfilaricidal drugs might cause....skin and eye reactions..if my memory is working.

Then under precautions we see that those same patients if they are also heavily infected with Loa loa may develop serious encephalopathy.

In looking at the summary of the link to "First case of ivermectin-induced severe hepatitis" I see that the summary also says that Loiasis (Loa loa caused).... "IVM has been shown to be an effective treatment of Loia..." However, the insert with my IVM says specifically that Loa loa must be treated first (with something else rather than IVM). Only after that treatment should IVM be used.

The parasite Loa loa is endemic in West and Central Africa.

Last edited:
OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Not to derail Tarmander….I remember you mentioning that your T was low and you lost muscle rapidly. I’m in the same situation as you (200ng/dl). Did the Ivermectin help you here, as you mentioned the feeling of androgenciity, or was it a combination of other measures? Would really love to hear how you improved in this regard. Thanks man.
Raw meat helped when I was really low like in the 200s. I am usually in the 400s these days. It has just been a slow ramping up overtime with improvements made

On the topic of Neurotoxicity, in one of the early studies on Ivermectin it shows there is a low chance of extreme neurotoxicity, causing seizures and death. The study I read which said that, couldn't definitively say it was the Ivermectin, or the parasite that caused the reactions, they couldn't possibly know.

Upon delving into research on that topic, I discovered that Ivermectin is extremely neurotoxic, IF it somehow passes the blood brain barrier. Under normal circumstances, it will not pass the blood brain barrier and will NOT be neurotoxic. If for whatever reason, you take something that weakens the blood brain barrier, or can carry things through it (such as DMSO), you might just kill yourself. You might not, but nonetheless, I would not risk DMSO and Ivermectin together.

What prompted me to research this? I was taking ivermectin leading up to getting the 1st jab (pressured into it, and thought the IVM would add some protection from the jab). The night of my first jab I had convulsions akin to a seizure that lasted an hour and a half. Punching/kicking your partner in a kingsize bed sized convulsions.

Also 3 days of splitting headaches with severe vertigo. I felt like a tornado ravaged my nervous system.

It's a theory, but I think whatever adjuvant is in the Vax weakens the BBB, allowing whatever poisons in the jab through. That weakening possibly allowed some of the IVM through my BBB.

Could be completely wrong, maybe it was 100% the jabs doing and nothing to do with IVM. But maybe I'm on to something, who knows. I'd stay away from DMSO if you're touching IVM just to be safe.
Thank you for the story. I did a post earlier in the thread with some stuff on its neurotoxic effects, and from the person doing the research, it seemed to not have much more neurotoxicity then alcohol. You should also not mix alcohol with IVM either...But I will look more into it

Hermes

You should not take alcohol and IVM at the same time? Or no alcohol at all when somebody is on a course of IVM?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

You should not take alcohol and IVM at the same time? Or no alcohol at all when somebody is on a course of IVM?
I would avoid it the best I could. Probably one drink won't be a huge deal but it will amplify the concentration of IVM

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals