Is HCG Alone Enough To Maintain Upstream Hormone Production On TRT?

tankasnowgod

Good to know but it is sad it wasnt lasting. i want to try that prog dhea stack. so do you buy prog from idealabs and for the dhea just have it in pill or powder form or? 38mg of what exactly?

Sad what wasn't lasting?

I actually use higher doses, but that 38mg was referring to Prog. You can get it from idealabs or other sources. I use a 5mg pill of DHEA. It's talked about a lot more in this thread-

SonOfEurope

It was actually 28mg a day... Divided, one year only progesterone and second year I added around 3/4mg dhea.

I was working out heavy 3 times per week, targeting the most androgenic muscles, the Trapezoid and latssimus Dorsi, shoulders and abdominals, spending the whole day almost in spring and summer under the sun, lot of calcium, magnesium I reduced fat and increased carbs, shifted to more gelatinous protein, etc... I've always drank coffee and as I reduced the big pharma meds, I used a bit of thyroid as well.

The moodiness I did experience it, it eventually went away... I'm not sure.... By summer of 2018 I was stable 100%.

My T went up, from 494/492 to 574 and hair shedding stopped, I really bulked up, I won't deny I gained some fat buy mostly muscle, in fall of 2016 I had a low BF but was maximum 70 kilos, by last September I only had a slightly visible 4-pack but was 88 kilos, I got bigger overall, I became more massive and even gained 5cm of height (attention: this is partly to the increase in back muscles) but progesterone is extremely anabolic to Bone as I can attest and with the DHEA I gained quite a bit of muscle too... But I did workout. And changed my lifestyle completely.

No reduction in sexual function no, actually much better.

Currently 79kg, 5'10 @13.5%bf...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals