Is Hans Amato natty?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I disagree. If Hans dieted down a little he'd probably look similar to Zyzz et al!

Speaking of Zyzz, I'm not even that big but some girls said I looked like him a few weeks ago (a smaller version lol).

Also look at the silver era bodybuilders of the 40s and what they accomplished. Muscular AND lean.
Thanks man, you're the one lookin' sliced!
Zyzz wasn't actually that big though, only 17" arms. He was into drugs as well, recreational and roids.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Armand Tanny believed he could get enough creatine from raw meat. Do you think creatine supplementation is needed in that context, or can whole food sources be enough?
It depends, you can get enough creatine from meat for sure, but you'll have to eat a lot of meat. It also depends on how much creatine someone makes endogenously. There are also people that are responders and non-responders. The best way to find out is to not use it for a year and then use it for a year and compare. However that would only make sense at a high level after all the beginner gains are made.

Dr. B

Your so delusional about this stuff. You dont infinitely get bigger by training over 10 years you reach your natty potential within 5 years.
Good luck looking like an ifbb pro like seid naturally!
youre much, much more delusional about this stuff compared to me especially with a claim of natty potential limit within 5 years.
thats a strawman I never said infinitely bigger. can you put on 10-15 pounds more solid muscle in 10 years compared to 5 years? absolutely. there is no such thing as "natty potential limit within 5 years" that is a completely baseless statement and its illogical to say that you gain muscle only for 5 years then just stop gaining it entirely. theres numerous people, natty or not who continue to gain muscle after 5 years, 10 years etc. you may not get the very fast muscle gain you got in the first year of training, but its an exaggeration to say you suddenly stop gaining muscle and strength after 5 years of training. Also we are living in drastically different times than the past, the food and environmental quality is much poorer. despite that, if youre 5'10 you should be able to obtain a 180+pound physique while being lean. if your'e 6 feet you should be able to get a 200+ pound physique while lean. seid and zyzz are not examples of fake natties or even 'ifbb pros' those guys are the very low tier of ifbb pros where you could be natty.

when you start getting into physiques like simeon panda, classic arnold, and obviously freaks like phil heath and jay cutler those are the guys you can say are not natty. and even then who knows, maybe hundreds or thousands of years ago it was possible to get like arnold or simeon naturally. there are probably people who can look better than seid naturally, and you can go into any gym anywhere in the country and probably find one or two guys looking like seid. the impressive thing about seid is his proportions and his leanness. in terms of muscular size he is not at the top. i think chris jones and matt ogus (who are likely natty) have more muscle mass than seid.

Last edited:

Dr. B

It depends, you can get enough creatine from meat for sure, but you'll have to eat a lot of meat. It also depends on how much creatine someone makes endogenously. There are also people that are responders and non-responders. The best way to find out is to not use it for a year and then use it for a year and compare. However that would only make sense at a high level after all the beginner gains are made.
hey mate you mentioned the Hazdas having a T level half that of the average american. is that due to their excessive exercise or is it a poor diet? how are the Maasai of the past doing i heard they could see clearly a mile away or something? and they had an ideal diet by peat standards, apparently it was mostly raw milk combined with honey and raw blood/beef organs. do the maasai not do the excessive exercise of the hazdas or do they also have issues with T level i assumed the maasai were in peak health due to the diet and maybe no extreme excerise

Jack Earth

Well, I'd say, as a natty you can easily be lean, 8-12%, and stay like that, but currently I'm bulking and focusing on staying super lean atm. I'm much more consistent with my training than making sure I'm not overeating slightly. My priority is to rather focus on leaning down once I've achieved my strength goals and put on as much mass as possible. For me, looking ripped always comes second to becoming big and strong first.
That example was just give to give that poster some reality that you can never look like ifbb pros like seid as a natty. You look great as a natty and I understand why dont focus on being ripped over strength and size.

Dr. B

That example was just give to give that poster some reality that you can never look like ifbb pros like seid as a natty. You look great as a natty and I understand why dont focus on being ripped over strength and size.
you can look like seid naturally if you get to 200+ pounds at 8 to 10 percent bodyfat. you wont look exactly like him as in the proportions and appearance of muscle... but youll be as big and lean. seid also edits his pictures to make everything look sharper and bigger. if you look at seid in his youtube videos it is attainable naturally.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
hey mate you mentioned the Hazdas having a T level half that of the average american. is that due to their excessive exercise or is it a poor diet? how are the Maasai of the past doing i heard they could see clearly a mile away or something? and they had an ideal diet by peat standards, apparently it was mostly raw milk combined with honey and raw blood/beef organs. do the maasai not do the excessive exercise of the hazdas or do they also have issues with T level i assumed the maasai were in peak health due to the diet and maybe no extreme excerise
There is little data on T in these African tribes and often they did salivary T, which isn't the best measure. I found a study the other day discussing that the massai also had lower T than americans.
I think it's a combination of lots of activity and perhaps insufficient calories. Total calories are what matters most, but obviously micros too.
The study specifically looked at the young warrior type, and their T was lower compared to those in North America.

Dr. B

There is little data on T in these African tribes and often they did salivary T, which isn't the best measure. I found a study the other day discussing that the massai also had lower T than americans.
I think it's a combination of lots of activity and perhaps insufficient calories. Total calories are what matters most, but obviously micros too.
The study specifically looked at the young warrior type, and their T was lower compared to those in North America.
but it seems like their health is still good despite the lower T? i heard maasai are no longer doing as good as they used to, since they introduced corns and grains into their diet

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
seid and zyzz are not examples of fake natties or even 'ifbb pros' those guys are the very low tier of ifbb pros where you could be natty.
Small guys use roids too. Some people just want to be hard and sliced, and don't care so much for size. So it's easy to fool people into thinking they're natty, just because they aren't big. I can jump on masterone and DNP and get hard and slices and you'd think I just dieted really good.

AndrogenicJB

Can a tall lifter, 6 foot 2 be big and lean with a shirt on and off. Many say as a bodybuilder you can never be big and lean in a shirt if you are natural

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
but it seems like their health is still good despite the lower T? i heard maasai are no longer doing as good as they used to, since they introduced corns and grains into their diet
Yeah still good health, but ofc their society works much different than those in america. For example, they're not obsessed with their sexual function as those in america.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Can a tall lifter, 6 foot 2 be big and lean with a shirt on and off. Many say as a bodybuilder you can never be big and lean in a shirt if you are natural
It depends on the size of the shirt and how low the sleeves go.

Dr. B

Small guys use roids too. Some people just want to be hard and sliced, and don't care so much for size. So it's easy to fool people into thinking they're natty, just because they aren't big. I can jump on masterone and DNP and get hard and slices and you'd think I just dieted really good.
true and let me rephrase. i dont know if seid is natural and zyzz obviously admitted usage, but IMO both of their physiques are attainable naturally, especially the longer you train and diet, and especially the further back you go in history

Dr. B

Yeah still good health, but ofc their society works much different than those in america. For example, they're not obsessed with their sexual function as those in america.
but would you say the maasai diet is ideal even for bodybuilding and sports performance and general/sexual health. it seems the issue is their excessive exercise more so than the diet of raw milk, honey, blood/organ meats?

Sam321

This is total click bait, dude is obviously not on roids.
Has abs behind a healthy layer of fat and ***t.
More Arnold S. instead of skin tight scary abs or whatever.

Jack Earth

you can look like seid naturally if you get to 200+ pounds at 8 to 10 percent bodyfat. you wont look exactly like him as in the proportions and appearance of muscle... but youll be as big and lean. seid also edits his pictures to make everything look sharper and bigger. if you look at seid in his youtube videos it is attainable naturally.

When your an ifbb pro, a fitness celebrity or a high level fitness model there is a lot of money on the line. You need gear to compete with those guys and be elite.
Admitting to gear would be very detrimental to their careers.
So they claim natty and a lot of people believe it.
Hans is a much better natty role model than someone highly questionable like seid. Also Zyzz was on gear and he admitted to it.

T

TheBeard

1) Technically speaking, preg, prog, DHEA, andro, test and DHT are all natural hormones so if you take them (in physiological doses) you are still natty...
But if you take supraphysiological doses and boost your levels past natural, then that's not natty. But I haven't yet used test of DHT and also won't.

2) Preg, prog and DHEA are not anabolic so do not mess with your natty status. None of them are classified as AAS.

Taking ANY hormone to even replace them to physiological levels is NOT NATTY.
By the simple fact that you'll have CONSTANT blood hormone levels in your blood, you'll have an advantage on a natural person who's counting on their natural production.

Andman

When your an ifbb pro, a fitness celebrity or a high level fitness model there is a lot of money on the line. You need gear to compete with those guys and be elite.
Admitting to gear would be very detrimental to their careers.
So they claim natty and a lot of people believe it.
Hans is a much better natty role model than someone highly questionable like seid. Also Zyzz was on gear and he admitted to it.
agree

cmon jeff seid, o‘hearn, zyzz natty? really? i mean its 2021, inside info is widely available yet people still buy into it? ??

Jinzo

Taking ANY hormone to even replace them to physiological levels is NOT NATTY.
By the simple fact that you'll have CONSTANT blood hormone levels in your blood, you'll have an advantage on a natural person who's counting on their natural production.
Is NDT natty in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom