Is Hans Amato natty?

Dr. B

It depends on at what level they are. All top guys are on PEDs. The Hadza are active for about 2 hours per day and their T is half that of a sedentary American male (250-300 vs 500-600). UFC fighters easy train 4-6 hours a day which would put them smack in the middle of the hypogonadal range. Most athletes regardless of their sport are hypogonadal or close to it depending on their training and for how long they've been doing it. No one is going to perform at a very high level woth hypogonadal levels. That's one of the reason why they go on TRT in the first place.

Also, many BB are open against steroids, e.g. Mike O'hearn, yet is clearly on roids. There are many other examples.

Most sports are "heavily tested", yet those top guys are all using things. All the science so to speak lol.

I haven't tried, so saying I can't is a poor assumption.

Hey mate, thats interesting, why do the Hadzas have such low T levels is that dietary factors at play? i think the T number may not mean much I heard it depends on how sensitive your receptors or system is to it as well? for instance some people with 900 feel bad but others with 550 feel good and look better etc. theres apparently studies on semen retention increasing androgen receptor density or something despite long term semen retention causing a slight decrease in T levels? some claim thats why you get the benefits from semen retention and why athletes practice it despite officially, longer term semen retention causes a decline in the numerical t values.

also with mike O heard i have seen him and I cant say, some of his pictures where he looks extra big look photoshopped and edited. also I wonder if he has stayed in good health from his diet, he looks abnormally good for his age and i think sometimes eats dozens of eggs a day etc.

Another im curious of is Jeff seid, if you look at his pics they look very great yet his youtube videos, uploaded the same time period, he looks much more normal and seems natty. given the time period seids been training i think that is a good physique to go for as a natty, seems doable with 10+ years consistent training.

I also think it depends on the sport, like id say 30 to 50% of nba players could be using PEDS whereas maybe 40-70% of nfl players, professional bodybuilders like 99%, wrestlers like 90%, boxers/mma fighters maybe 60% or more.

before getting into Peats stuff and just personally experiencing the impact just small changes in diet and lifestyle can have, I used to be really into bbing and fitness. in that world everyone thinks peoples results are just down to diet genetics and gear. "diet" just means something like macro counting, theres very few bbing/fitness people who know about pufa, who know about some carbs being better than others, vaccines, etc and all these things but the number is increasing.

in the bbing and even athletics world there is far too much emphasis on genetics and gear usage. but the reason one guy looks better, has more muscle, performs better than another could simply be due to the other guy training harder, having a better lifestyle, diet, avoiding toxic ingredients like pufa, vaccines, xrays, multivitamins etc. the 'genetics' of one guy is far less responsible for that guy beating another guy in a bbing comp or sport, compared to whether they are eating carrageenan and pufa, taking vaccines, toxic vitamin/mineral supplements, etc.

also havent you tried the 11 keto dht or if not, what is your reason for not using or trying dht/testosterone but using dhea and pregnenolone ?

Last edited:

Dr. B

Hey man,
I used a different recording device this time (someone else said one of my previous vids was low volume, which I did with a different recording device than this one) so not sure why it's soft on your end. If anyone else is having this same problem, please let me know, as I have no issues on my side with the volume.

In regards to progesterone and DHEA, I'll have to make an article on this topic to show the research. Progesterone and pregnenolone aren't anabolic. DHEA can be slightly anabolic but it's nothing in comparison to testosterone, possibly even less than creatine. And even if DHEA and pregnenolone are banned in certain countries and are seen as performance enhancers, they are never detected at physiological doses. Dopamine agonists are also banned as PEDs, but they don't remove your natty status. Red light is also ergogenic to the degree where they consider banning it.

But like I've already mentioned a few times, I've used each of these prohormones only like 5 times each (at small physiological doses) and stopped because I didn't notice much. When I took them it was when I was busy recovering from a stressful period but discontinued taking them after 5 uses because I didn't notice any benefits.
I would also never take prohormones for the purpose of promoting muscle growth. You can get more muscle growth from using creatine.

ah yeah actually, even caffeine in higher doses is banned and i believe colostrum is also banned in some sports due to containing lots of igf1 or something! cant pregnenolone in particular convert to any of the other steroids? some people on reddit for example claim they got significant muscle growth off just adding in pregnenolone. maybe its an indirect way to boost muscle the way ray said thyroid hormone can also boost muscle mass.

didnt haidut have a thread about a pregnenolone + dhea or progesterone + dhea combo being very anabolic especially if stacked with dht or something like that.

yeah with creatine i have seen lots of good reviews and tried it myself, used it many years. i wonder if its bad from a peat perspective, i imagine it boosts levels of things like arginine, methionine, and choline in the body since those are normally used to make it? it would also indirectly boost glycine, but im not sure to what extent it boosts each of those.

i have used the cleanest creatines like optimum nutrition creapure with no fillers and it did boost muscle growth but seemed to cause an increase of anxiety as well as increased acne and oily skin. i think it indirectly boosts choline since choline normally used to synthesize creatine is instead no longer being used for that creating an 'excess' or effect similar to supplementing the methylated amino acids and choline. I have seen many reviews of choline supplements doing the same thing. like choline bitartrate and alpha gpc supplements, many reviewers have stated they got some muscle growth, energy improvements, but also an increase in anxiety and increased acne, oily hair and skin.

Last edited:

5a-DHP

If your goal is just to build some muscle/have a good physique you do right remaining 'natural', however anyone wants to define that.
I started using androgens because I could no longer sustain physical performance in my chosen sport, as the intensity, volume, and general stress required to remain competitive was already starting to bring down my health - I either had to quit or being using androgens, so I chose the latter.
If I was exercising solely for a good physique/health I'd never have gone near them.

Dr. B

If your goal is just to build some muscle/have a good physique you do right remaining 'natural', however anyone wants to define that.
I started using androgens because I could no longer sustain physical performance in my chosen sport, as the intensity, volume, and general stress required to remain competitive was already starting to bring down my health - I either had to quit or being using androgens, so I chose the latter.
If I was exercising solely for a good physique/health I'd never have gone near them.

what sport? and yeah i feel arent you limited being natural. maybe you could get something like zyzz or jeff seid with many years training and dieting but some guys look freakishly huge and lean which is very difficult to attain

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks for sharing. What sport do you do and at what level do you compete if I may ask?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
also havent you tried the 11 keto dht or if not, what is your reason for not using or trying dht/testosterone but using dhea and pregnenolone ?
I haven't used 11-keto DHT. I have thought of trying DHT, but then again I don't want to mess with my own hormones. I know lots of guys get benefit from it, but my thinking is that I rather optimizing everything, instead of using an isolated downstream compound, even in small doses.
And I don't use preg and DHEA. I only used them like 5 times each.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
some people on reddit for example claim they got significant muscle growth off just adding in pregnenolone. maybe its an indirect way to boost muscle the way ray said thyroid hormone can also boost muscle mass
I'll show the research, which shows that preg had like zero anabolic effect. I've worked with many men who have used and experimented with all kinds of hormones and to no avail.

equipoise

I respect you a lot Hans. Your content is top tier, easily acessible even to complete strangers to metabolic lifestyle. I think the whole natty vs non natty argument is completely non existant in Peat's world since he's the first one to implement hormones that boost the generative energy.
So there's that. I guess you could draw the line and be really strict about it and say,using any supplements bar the food you ingest (yes not even coffee or B vitamins etc) is not natty.

Building muscle on fruit, meat, eggs whatever, not using anything that pushes the engine so to say.

My body does make pregnenolone for me, but I feel the GABA agonism from it, almost bordering the levels of benzodiazepines. I wouldnt be able to mimick that had I not ingested it. That specific feeling. Or prog, andro, whatever. Thyroid in itself, it's a pro metabolic substance, that boosts androgens in all directions if supported with proper fuel.

All that being said, I really dont care about it.
I am all for experimenting and trying out stuff in order to promote a higher metabolic rate or assess a higher baseline of the body. I love psychedelics and so on. Why not take P4?

Again Hans, you did all the work yourself, and you put in a lot of good effort in it. Nothing else to add

Cloudhands

I'm sorry but I can't recall in which podcast he said that. It was one with Georgi though where they were talking about LSD. Not one of the lastest ones.
He said hes interested in microdosing i believe but said he wasnt currently doing so

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
He said hes interested in microdosing i believe but said he wasnt currently doing so
I could be wrong but I remember listening to a podcast of his where he hinted to saying something along the lines of: "I'm on it right now hahaa." But I can't remember which podcast it was so I could stand corrected.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Does egg consumption ruin natty status? They contain testosterone. Where is the line?!
Yes exactly, this thread is getting very murky.
I define natty (and I believe this is how they define it for BB as well) as not having used or are using AAS. That's it. I'd say using small amount of physiological doses of T and DHT wouldn't break your natty status as that will have a non-significant effect on hypertrophy.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
My body does make pregnenolone for me, but I feel the GABA agonism from it, almost bordering the levels of benzodiazepines. I wouldnt be able to mimick that had I not ingested it. That specific feeling. Or prog, andro, whatever. Thyroid in itself, it's a pro metabolic substance, that boosts androgens in all directions if supported with proper fuel
I'm glad those work for you. I haven't felt anything, but let's say prog helped a lot with my sleep, I would have had no problem using it, even in huge doses if I had to. If a steroid is giving you benefits, why not use it. That's why they created T in the first place.

But for me, I don't want to use large doses of T or DHT that's going to put me at a disadvantage, especially if I didn't need it now. If it's for a health issue, why not. But if it's solely for hypertrophy, then I'm not interested.

Jack Earth

what sport? and yeah i feel arent you limited being natural. maybe you could get something like zyzz or jeff seid with many years training and dieting but some guys look freakishly huge and lean which is very difficult to attain
As a natty your either gonna be big but carry some fat like hans, or you can be shredded like Bruce Lee but not keep much mass. Unfortunately you will never look anything close to zyzz or seid

Dr. B

As a natty your either gonna be big but carry some fat like hans, or you can be shredded like Bruce Lee but not keep much mass. Unfortunately you will never look anything close to zyzz or seid

you can look like either zyzz or seid with long term training and dieting to keep fat low. youd need 10+ years of consistent training. those guys are the peak of what you can do with bodybuilding for a long time. in zyzzs case he built the physique much quicker than seid whos been training like 12 years or something... seid edits his pictures many of them. if you look at him in a video and at his stats youll see they are very achievable. you can possibly even get bigger than seid while being as lean. i think he is like 205 or 200 at 8% bodyfat at 6 feet tall or 6'1? especially if you are 'peating' like avoiding vaccines and all these toxic environmental things that many are exposed to, should make it easier. steve reeves and leroy colbert are two other potential natties. also I got somewhat close to seid or zyzzs look after 4.5 years of consistent training... i was at 165 pounds at 10% bodyfat. not quite like zyzz or seid but if I had another 6 years to train I think it would have been possible to get to 180 pounds or so while being lean. the owner of ancestral supplements i think is also 180 or 185 and pretty lean at 5'10

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

I disagree. If Hans dieted down a little he'd probably look similar to Zyzz et al!

Speaking of Zyzz, I'm not even that big but some girls said I looked like him a few weeks ago (a smaller version lol).

Also look at the silver era bodybuilders of the 40s and what they accomplished. Muscular AND lean.

OccamzRazer

Hey man,
I used a different recording device this time (someone else said one of my previous vids was low volume, which I did with a different recording device than this one) so not sure why it's soft on your end. If anyone else is having this same problem, please let me know, as I have no issues on my side with the volume.

In regards to progesterone and DHEA, I'll have to make an article on this topic to show the research. Progesterone and pregnenolone aren't anabolic. DHEA can be slightly anabolic but it's nothing in comparison to testosterone, possibly even less than creatine. And even if DHEA and pregnenolone are banned in certain countries and are seen as performance enhancers, they are never detected at physiological doses. Dopamine agonists are also banned as PEDs, but they don't remove your natty status. Red light is also ergogenic to the degree where they consider banning it.

But like I've already mentioned a few times, I've used each of these prohormones only like 5 times each (at small physiological doses) and stopped because I didn't notice much. When I took them it was when I was busy recovering from a stressful period but discontinued taking them after 5 uses because I didn't notice any benefits.
I would also never take prohormones for the purpose of promoting muscle growth. You can get more muscle growth from using creatine.
Armand Tanny believed he could get enough creatine from raw meat. Do you think creatine supplementation is needed in that context, or can whole food sources be enough?

OccamzRazer

if you look at him in a video and at his stats youll see they are very achievable. you can possibly even get bigger than seid while being as lean. i think he is like 205 or 200 at 8% bodyfat at 6 feet tall or 6'1? especially if you are 'peating' like avoiding vaccines and all these toxic environmental things that many are exposed to, should make it easier. steve reeves and leroy colbert are two other potential natties.
Exactly! And don't forget Reg Park and John Grimek...they were probably natural too :)

Jack Earth

you can look like either zyzz or seid with long term training and dieting to keep fat low. youd need 10+ years of consistent training. those guys are the peak of what you can do with bodybuilding for a long time. in zyzzs case he built the physique much quicker than seid whos been training like 12 years or something... seid edits his pictures many of them. if you look at him in a video and at his stats youll see they are very achievable. you can possibly even get bigger than seid while being as lean. i think he is like 205 or 200 at 8% bodyfat at 6 feet tall or 6'1? especially if you are 'peating' like avoiding vaccines and all these toxic environmental things that many are exposed to, should make it easier. steve reeves and leroy colbert are two other potential natties. also I got somewhat close to seid or zyzzs look after 4.5 years of consistent training... i was at 165 pounds at 10% bodyfat. not quite like zyzz or seid but if I had another 6 years to train I think it would have been possible to get to 180 pounds or so while being lean. the owner of ancestral supplements i think is also 180 or 185 and pretty lean at 5'10

Your so delusional about this stuff. You dont infinitely get bigger by training over 10 years you reach your natty potential within 5 years.
Good luck looking like an ifbb pro like seid naturally!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Well, I'd say, as a natty you can easily be lean, 8-12%, and stay like that, but currently I'm bulking and focusing on staying super lean atm. I'm much more consistent with my training than making sure I'm not overeating slightly. My priority is to rather focus on leaning down once I've achieved my strength goals and put on as much mass as possible. For me, looking ripped always comes second to becoming big and strong first.

Back
Top Bottom