Is Hans Amato natty?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey guys,

I thought I'd make this vid sharing my thoughts on roids and if I'm using them. Even when I was in college with like 16" arms, some guys thought I was on the juice. Hilarious!
But now with 18.3" arms at 100kg BW, 5'10", more and more people have started to wonder if I'm juicing (and they're not referring to OJ lol).

This vid is just to share my thoughts, and I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on this subject as well.

View: https://youtu.be/9IbJFnDX9aM

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Why do you think pro hormones still makes you natty out of curiousity
1) Technically speaking, preg, prog, DHEA, andro, test and DHT are all natural hormones so if you take them (in physiological doses) you are still natty...
But if you take supraphysiological doses and boost your levels past natural, then that's not natty. But I haven't yet used test of DHT and also won't.

2) Preg, prog and DHEA are not anabolic so do not mess with your natty status. None of them are classified as AAS.

YourUniverse

The natty argument is interesting. When two UFC fighters fight, and one has natural free T of 800 and the other has natural free T of 400, does the first fighter have an advantage? If the 2nd guy took TRT to also reach 800, is he cheating?

I say mandate free T of 1500 for all pro athletes while we sit back with coconut oil popcorn :popcorn

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The natty argument is interesting. When two UFC fighters fight, and one has natural free T of 800 and the other has natural free T of 400, does the first fighter have an advantage? If the 2nd guy took TRT to also reach 800, is he cheating?
The thing is all UFC fighters are on juice, else they can't sustain that training, performance and recovery. Even athletes that are competing below pro are also on juice.

I say mandate free T of 1500 for all pro athletes while we sit back with coconut oil popcorn
Lol, that would be interesting. But again, they are all on T or some kind of PED/s so not sure if a 500 increase would make much of a difference. Maybe/maybe not.

Michael Mohn

I think dhea is on the doping list although most studies don't show an anabolic action as they give up to 100mg of dhea. There are few studies with doses under or up to 25mg and they increase T but only to normal endogenous levels. This phenomenon of fake natties is only due to the legal statue of roids which is ridiculous as they don't do harm in normal doses. It's just a war against masculinity. Feed everybody with estrogen, outlaw androgens.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
This phenomenon of fake natties is only due to the legal statue of roids which is ridiculous as they don't do harm in normal doses
Agreed, but I also think some people are too insecure to admit that they do, because they think people will think less of them.
For me, I enjoy the challenge and want to push myself to my limits. I don't see added benefit of adding roids. I see no point in going above and beyond my natural genetic potential, which I've been able to successfully do thus far.

And just to clarify, I've literally used preg, prog and DHEA at most 5 doses each but didn't continue because I didn't notice any benefits.

AndrogenicJB

1) Technically speaking, preg, prog, DHEA, andro, test and DHT are all natural hormones so if you take them (in physiological doses) you are still natty...
But if you take supraphysiological doses and boost your levels past natural, then that's not natty. But I haven't yet used test of DHT and also won't.

2) Preg, prog and DHEA are not anabolic so do not mess with your natty status. None of them are classified as AAS.
So for you natty is in the bodybuilding sense, rather than the natty related to have you taken any hormones at all

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So for you natty is in the bodybuilding sense, rather than the natty related to have you taken any hormones at all
That is where the term "natty" comes from yes. Otherwise most people can not qualify as natty. If you take glucocorticoids, thyroid, aldosterone, oxytocins, insulin (type I diabetics), or any pro-hormone, then you're not natty? What about natural sources? Such as steroids found in brain or taking NDT? ...In the olden days every tribe ate brains, testes, thyroid, etc., so then they shouldn't be seen as "natty" right?

So let's just define the term "natty"...
What's the difference between using caffeine extracted from coffee vs testosterone extracted from testes? Not much at all. The only difference is that T has a stronger anabolic effect and thus removes your "natty" status. But not if you consume it in a natural way such as through testes. But what about creatine then? Creatine can also promote your hypertrophy gains. It's just that T can be abused for more gains whereas the other compounds can't.

Where everyone decides to draw the line is completely psychological, but the term natty is used to state that you don't use anabolic hormones/steroids to enhance your muscle gains.

It's also only in BB that people care if you're natty or not. No one cares if a boxer, ufc fighter, regular gym rat, cyclist, etc., uses PEDs. No one cares if Georgi, Danny or Peat is natty or not. What about Danny microdosing LSD? That's not even a natty substance.

But I digress... natty only matters in the sense of BB. And if you were to tell guys on stage to take prohormones to enhance their gains, they'd laugh you out of the room. I too was against the use of prohormones a few years ago because I didn't want it to take away from my natty "status". Until I discovered that they are not anabolic at all and can be very beneficial to one's health. I was so against any ergogenic aid, I didn't even want to "cheat" with protein powders or creatine. That's laughable now though.

Nicko

The thing is all UFC fighters are on juice, else they can't sustain that training, performance and recovery. Even athletes that are competing below pro are also on juice.

Lol, that would be interesting. But again, they are all on T or some kind of PED/s so not sure if a 500 increase would make much of a difference. Maybe/maybe not.
All UFC fighters are not on juice. Some are, but some are heavily outspoken against it and want even harder testing. There are a lot of athletes in other sports that sustain that level training while being heavily tested. Just because you and I can't doesn't mean no one can...

AndrogenicJB

V
That is where the term "natty" comes from yes. Otherwise most people can not qualify as natty. If you take glucocorticoids, thyroid, aldosterone, oxytocins, insulin (type I diabetics), or any pro-hormone, then you're not natty? What about natural sources? Such as steroids found in brain or taking NDT? ...In the olden days every tribe ate brains, testes, thyroid, etc., so then they shouldn't be seen as "natty" right?

So let's just define the term "natty"...
What's the difference between using caffeine extracted from coffee vs testosterone extracted from testes? Not much at all. The only difference is that T has a stronger anabolic effect and thus removes your "natty" status. But not if you consume it in a natural way such as through testes. But what about creatine then? Creatine can also promote your hypertrophy gains. It's just that T can be abused for more gains whereas the other compounds can't.

Where everyone decides to draw the line is completely psychological, but the term natty is used to state that you don't use anabolic hormones/steroids to enhance your muscle gains.

It's also only in BB that people care if you're natty or not. No one cares if a boxer, ufc fighter, regular gym rat, cyclist, etc., uses PEDs. No one cares if Georgi, Danny or Peat is natty or not. What about Danny microdosing LSD? That's not even a natty substance.

But I digress... natty only matters in the sense of BB. And if you were to tell guys on stage to take prohormones to enhance their gains, they'd laugh you out of the room. I too was against the use of prohormones a few years ago because I didn't want it to take away from my natty "status". Until I discovered that they are not anabolic at all and can be very beneficial to one's health. I was so against any ergogenic aid, I didn't even want to "cheat" with protein powders or creatine. That's laughable now though.
Very interesting perspective, what about androsterone, does it have any anabolic activity

Do you know anything about epigenetic effects of steroid use? Like if a guy injects testosterone regularly, it decreases his natural ability to make it, and then he has a son, will his son inherit some reduced natural ability to make testosterone too?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
All UFC fighters are not on juice. Some are, but some are heavily outspoken against it and want even harder testing. There are a lot of athletes in other sports that sustain that level training while being heavily tested. Just because you and I can't doesn't mean no one can...
It depends on at what level they are. All top guys are on PEDs. The Hadza are active for about 2 hours per day and their T is half that of a sedentary American male (250-300 vs 500-600). UFC fighters easy train 4-6 hours a day which would put them smack in the middle of the hypogonadal range. Most athletes regardless of their sport are hypogonadal or close to it depending on their training and for how long they've been doing it. No one is going to perform at a very high level woth hypogonadal levels. That's one of the reason why they go on TRT in the first place.

Also, many BB are open against steroids, e.g. Mike O'hearn, yet is clearly on roids. There are many other examples.

Most sports are "heavily tested", yet those top guys are all using things. All the science so to speak lol.

I haven't tried, so saying I can't is a poor assumption.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Danny microdoses? i dont wanna derail the thread but could you point me in the direction where he stated that, thanks
I'm sorry but I can't recall in which podcast he said that. It was one with Georgi though where they were talking about LSD. Not one of the lastest ones.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
V

Very interesting perspective, what about androsterone, does it have any anabolic activity
It hasn't been tested in humans as far as I know. There is a company that is selling 200mg doses, which might have a slight anabolic effect, but I used 2-4mg with is certain to give you no hypertrophy benefits. It's like taking 1mg T per day and hoping it will give you anabolic benefits (I don't know if it's anabolic, so I'm just speculating to make a point).

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you know anything about epigenetic effects of steroid use? Like if a guy injects testosterone regularly, it decreases his natural ability to make it, and then he has a son, will his son inherit some reduced natural ability to make testosterone too?
Long term T can definitely damage your own ability to make T as well as cause a variety of other neurotransmitter and neurosteroid imbalances in the brain. Not sure about epigenetic changes though, I rather think it's oxidative stress related, but that could cause epigenetic changes.

I also think the children are affected. In a way I think the offspring can be more androgen and can build muscle easier, but I think it depends a lot.

Dr. B

Hey mate, the volume is very low, even with maximal volume on my computer its difficult to hear your voice.
Also in the US, i believe both pregnenolone and dhea are banned in sports usage due to beingf considered performance enhancers. dhea is considered anabolic, isnt dhea also very anabolic especially if combined with an aromatase inhibitor, it will essentially be like going straight to testosterone?

also progesterone, i dont think its banned as a doping agent but hasnt Ray talked about it helping muscle growth and anabolism and everything.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey mate, the volume is very low, even with maximal volume on my computer its difficult to hear your voice.
Also in the US, i believe both pregnenolone and dhea are banned in sports usage due to beingf considered performance enhancers. dhea is considered anabolic, isnt dhea also very anabolic especially if combined with an aromatase inhibitor, it will essentially be like going straight to testosterone?

also progesterone, i dont think its banned as a doping agent but hasnt Ray talked about it helping muscle growth and anabolism and everything.
Hey man,
I used a different recording device this time (someone else said one of my previous vids was low volume, which I did with a different recording device than this one) so not sure why it's soft on your end. If anyone else is having this same problem, please let me know, as I have no issues on my side with the volume.

In regards to progesterone and DHEA, I'll have to make an article on this topic to show the research. Progesterone and pregnenolone aren't anabolic. DHEA can be slightly anabolic but it's nothing in comparison to testosterone, possibly even less than creatine. And even if DHEA and pregnenolone are banned in certain countries and are seen as performance enhancers, they are never detected at physiological doses. Dopamine agonists are also banned as PEDs, but they don't remove your natty status. Red light is also ergogenic to the degree where they consider banning it.

But like I've already mentioned a few times, I've used each of these prohormones only like 5 times each (at small physiological doses) and stopped because I didn't notice much. When I took them it was when I was busy recovering from a stressful period but discontinued taking them after 5 uses because I didn't notice any benefits.
I would also never take prohormones for the purpose of promoting muscle growth. You can get more muscle growth from using creatine.

Back
Top Bottom