Is Hans Amato natty?

He does exist.
His name is Ernest Khalimov, Instagram handle berlin.1969

The photographs only have a slightly enhanced lighting to exacerbate his definition.
That jaw line looks unnatural to me. Chiseled is nice but not a razor chiseled look.

You look like you'd be questionably "natty" so I guess that's a good thing if you've never done huge amounts of T or anything.

Interesting discussion though. Would I count as "natty?"

- Done up to 50mg DHEA (1 day)

- Up to 30-50mg Androsterone (1 day)

- Taken Pine Pollen tincture; half bottle in one day (no idea what amount of phytosteroids this was)

- Tried SARMs experimentally, but could've been bunk

- Taken Pansterone (30 drops), Androsterone (like 10-20) & Pine Pollen (2 droppers) ALL TOGETHER (that was one awful night, but not elaborating further on it...)

- Eaten 20 eggs one day, some years ago RAW (just remember feeling sick, not yoked)

Despite all of this I've still never had any proper muscles before, even with years of training lol Most people just say I look "normal" or "ok" body-wise, never "good."

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans, just curious, but are you O blood type? I have read O blood types tend to me more muscular. I’m O bloodtype and this seems to perhaps be the case. My legs tend to be on the muscular although I don’t weightlift, but I do hike.
No idea, I should get it checked.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
You look like you'd be questionably "natty" so I guess that's a good thing if you've never done huge amounts of T or anything.

Interesting discussion though. Would I count as "natty?"

- Done up to 50mg DHEA (1 day)

- Up to 30-50mg Androsterone (1 day)

- Taken Pine Pollen tincture; half bottle in one day (no idea what amount of phytosteroids this was)

- Tried SARMs experimentally, but could've been bunk

- Taken Pansterone (30 drops), Androsterone (like 10-20) & Pine Pollen (2 droppers) ALL TOGETHER (that was one awful night, but not elaborating further on it...)

- Eaten 20 eggs one day, some years ago RAW (just remember feeling sick, not yoked)

Despite all of this I've still never had any proper muscles before, even with years of training lol Most people just say I look "normal" or "ok" body-wise, never "good."
Most would say: have you used any substance that is banned by bodybuilding federations? It's such as gray area, to be honest.
According to my definition, you're natty. Unsure about SARMs though. They can be very anabolic, but how well do people keep their gains? Does it really make a difference in the long run? Does it give them an unfair advantage? If all the gains go away after a while after you stopped, I'd say you're natty if you're off them.

GenericName86

Since Han’s is a weightlifter, thought this was interesting:

“Physical Exercise: The blood type O stress prescription Unlike blood type A, blood type O individuals generally respond well to intense exercise (lifting weights, running, biking, swimming, aerobics) as a safety valve. But a word of caution, know your current limits. Meditation and visualization

-that article also discusses the othe blood types as well
Interesting, I'm O negative and have always responded really well and quickly to intense exercise

Dr. B

Clueless. I've been lifting for 20 years and Seid has the same amount of muscle as me. I naturally gain muscle more than the majority of men. If you think he could look like that naturally at 22, I have beach front property I can see to you in Arizona
Seids been lifting for like 12 years.
I had 168 pounds at 10% bf at 5’10 from 4 years consistent training. As a 21 year old.
Seid is what, 200 or 205 at 10%, and 6’ or 6’1? I’m pretty sure hes 26 currently not 22. Hes posted pics of him as young as 11, throughout his teens.
His stats are achievable, his look is achievable. He has a flat look to his physique when hes leaner. Your experience doesn’t really matter unless you can prove you and jeff had the same experience while in the womb, and the same environment, diet, vaccines, xrays, tap water, pharma drugs, etc. there are people who have looked even better than him while still being potentially natty. Matt ogus, chris jones, etc

Risingfire

Seids been lifting for like 12 years.
I had 168 pounds at 10% bf at 5’10 from 4 years consistent training. As a 21 year old.
Seid is what, 200 or 205 at 10%, and 6’ or 6’1? I’m pretty sure hes 26 currently not 22. Hes posted pics of him as young as 11, throughout his teens.
His stats are achievable, his look is achievable. He has a flat look to his physique when hes leaner. Your experience doesn’t really matter unless you can prove you and jeff had the same experience while in the womb, and the same environment, diet, vaccines, xrays, tap water, pharma drugs, etc. there are people who have looked even better than him while still being potentially natty. Matt ogus, chris jones, etc
Poast Physique

Dr. B

His physique is not easily attainable. Please spare me with your lack of experience.
I have extensive experience with supplements and weights.
Yeah it certainly isnt easily attainable considering seid himself spent 10+ years of hard dieting and lifting for it. I never said it was easily attainable I said it was naturally attainable. And obviously not by everybody. Jeff seid should not be the benchmark youre shooting for or impressed by. You can go into any major gym in a big city in the US and see similar Physiques.

Risingfire

I have extensive experience with supplements and weights.
Yeah it certainly isnt easily attainable considering seid himself spent 10+ years of hard dieting and lifting for it. I never said it was easily attainable I said it was naturally attainable. And obviously not by everybody. Jeff seid should not be the benchmark youre shooting for or impressed by. You can go into any major gym in a big city in the US and see similar Physiques.
Poast Physique

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom