Is Growing Taller As An Adult Possible?

Logan-

24, so while not super old is beyond when conventional knowledge says growth should have stopped.
It would be more interesting if it happened to someone older than 27, or maybe 30. Still, it’s a good increase.

Has anyone ever talked about potentially increasing your quad calf glute muscles and that elevating you? Combine it with shoe lifts which are 2-3 inches you could easily be the height you want. I can tell when I am bulkier Its almost like I gain an inch or two just because the way the muscle sits

Herbie

Definitely possible.

I've grown from 5'11.75" to 6'0.375" in the last 2 years. From age 25-27. My head is also bigger - none of the hats I used to wear fit very well anymore.

My shoulders are wider than they used to be, too, but that's probably from 'expansion' lifts.
My head has also grown a lot since peating, someone who met Peat said he had a big head.

OP
L
FWIW, I've been reserching for 7+ months on this topic, and have not really found a reliable way to nonsurgically grow significantly in height, Still havent given up hope though.

Logan-

FWIW, I've been reserching for 7+ months on this topic, and have not really found a reliable way to nonsurgically grow significantly in height, Still havent given up hope though.
You can email Ray Peat and ask him about it. If anyone knows, it would be RP. He might have interesting things to say. If you ask him, let us know what he has to say about this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals