Is Growing Taller As An Adult Possible?

R J

So how would I go about this in increasing my penis size? Lol

You have to just know your penis is the size you desire. You can’t have any neuroticism about it. What’s likely to happen if you approach optimal health is you’ll just stop caring about it anyways and use energy for more meaningful stuff. Or maybe you actually will still desire it and your penis will grow or you’ll find a partner who makes you realize that your penis is in fact wonderful already.

R J

What I dont understand is, how to match your mental concept of "testosterone" with the actual hormone that exists in your body. It's one thing to think that your testosterone levels are rising, but does your subconscious understand what you are referring to when you think of testosterone? Do you see what I'm getting at? How to feel/imagine your way to higher testosterone if you don't know what testosterone itself feels like?

Focussing on one hormone like T is too reductionist to have reasonable results anways. Someone can focus more on having more energy and looking more attractive in whatever way they desire. I’ve retained my boyish good looks into adulthood because I always refused to give in to the mindset of many adults. My friends (ex friends mostly) who chose to become dead inside got pretty ugly pretty fast. Even they, though, could become handsome again if they truly knew and believed. Good luck convincing them, though. It’s a personal choice. Physiogonomy is 100% real.

I tell ppl I have reverse autism- I can immediately sense who someone is based on their physical features. It comes from growing up in a narcissitic environment and learning very early that some ppl put on a persona for outside world. Their faces never lie though.

Vinny

If one can grow taller in adulthood, then.... sky is the limit, isn't it?

An interesting topic, for sure. The mind is an amazing thing, maybe @Jing you could just go to bed and imagine a bigger, girthier, longer penis, lol. It is interesting that if you color food, say an apple pie that is colored yellow for instance and gave it to a family member they wouldn't be able to recognize the taste for 'definite' as apple pie, the mind has interpreted it as something other :woot:

rei

once you realize the tensegrity structure of the body, and how the skin is one of the tensional layers, you also see the penis is just another extremity that can be worked with using same theory as flailing your arms and legs around to "unwind" the fascial tension to improve posture.

Nowadays there's even ultrasonic therapeutic devices for your penis/pubic region, it uses sound to break up the fascial adhesions/calcifications. But the same can be achieved simply by stretching in the right way. Look up myofascial unwinding on youtube for a clue on what to start meditating over. And once you have "got it" then you can start to think about "unwinding" your third leg.

Velve921

I’ve grow 1/2 an inch since following Ray’s inspiration.

Now let’s just say you have trouble believing that nutrition and enhancing your environment couldn’t do that... you can rest a logical practice with inclined bed therapy.

I grow 1/2 an inch before implementing inclined bed therapy. But if I were someone trying to test the logic, IBT would be the first thing I’d try. Gravity decompresseS the structure 8 hours a day while you’re sleeping: do this for the rest of your life and at the very least you decrease the chances of the body compressing itself.

OP
L
@haidut Sorry to bother you by pinging you man, but is there anyway you could weigh in on this? Do you believe its possible to grow taller as an adult?

andrewlee224

I just knew I was going to be eating strawberry cheesecake before the week was out. Somehow, it just didn’t seem to me that it could be any other way. I didn’t feel like making one or going to the store and buying one, but I was still going to eat some. A couple days later my aunt brought from the store a strawberry cheesecake. I hadn’t asked for it or mentioned it to anyone but my online friend. I just knew, it wasn’t a wish or anything. Somehow deep in my heart I felt like it was already done.

I know what the skeptics will say but I need to explain this was different than just chance. It was a desire fulfilled because I somehow recognized the desire but at the same time immediately let go of the “wanting”, for lack of a better word. I just knew it was done.
I had a kind of related experience. Although possibly not effecting future through desire, but just having a very deep conviction about a future event. So basically I lost my wallet, and I noticed only the next day. I was freaking out, but then I got this very strong (and somewhat unreasonable) conviction that "I am going to have my wallet back". It was very strange because I haven't felt anything like that before - just a feeling that 100% it will get sorted out. And lo and behold, a bit later in the day I hear a knock on the door and somebody had found my wallet and brought it back to me :). Although some could write it off as a coincidence, and the event itself wasn't that improbable, the sensation I had back then was very unusual and it certainly felt special. I think there's more to the universe than we realise, more than our current knowledge would lead us to believe.

Beastmode

Most people's posture is poor, therefore, we're not even standing upright at our actual height. Consider looking into therapies (i.e- chiropractors, stretching modalities, etc) as they might help optimize height.

OccamzRazer

Definitely possible.

I've grown from 5'11.75" to 6'0.375" in the last 2 years. From age 25-27. My head is also bigger - none of the hats I used to wear fit very well anymore.

My shoulders are wider than they used to be, too, but that's probably from 'expansion' lifts.

golder

Definitely possible.

I've grown from 5'11.75" to 6'0.375" in the last 2 years. From age 25-27. My head is also bigger - none of the hats I used to wear fit very well anymore.

My shoulders are wider than they used to be, too, but that's probably from 'expansion' lifts.
Interesting in trying these expansion lifts, what are they? What would you attribute most to the height increase other than the pro-metabolic eating?

OccamzRazer

Interesting in trying these expansion lifts, what are they? What would you attribute most to the height increase other than the pro-metabolic eating?
The Reeve's shrug!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CsKfgNq8kE

I'm guessing the height increase has been due to food/supplements, namely lots of raw milk, vitamin K2, and pregnenolone/progesterone (I don't take these hormones anymore, but did take them last year).

The Reeve's shrug!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CsKfgNq8kE

I'm guessing the height increase has been due to food/supplements, namely lots of raw milk, vitamin K2, and pregnenolone/progesterone (I don't take these hormones anymore, but did take them last year).

Im getting back into lifting tommorow so I will give this a try. It seems logical as the movement somewhat resembles a dumbell side raise. Also what pregnenolone and progesterone did you use? Im thinking about trying suchlabs.

Megamole

I grew about an inch in height during the ol’ Covvid lockdowns. Went from always measuring 178cm to just over 180. Pretty sure it was from drinking loads of raw milk, since for a good portion of that time that was my main calorie source.

OccamzRazer

Im getting back into lifting tommorow so I will give this a try. It seems logical as the movement somewhat resembles a dumbell side raise. Also what pregnenolone and progesterone did you use? Im thinking about trying suchlabs.
Best of luck! The movement feels really good if you can find plates that don't tear into your fingers too much.

Idealab's StressNon and CortiNon.

Best of luck! The movement feels really good if you can find plates that don't tear into your fingers too much.

Idealab's StressNon and CortiNon.
Thank you man :)

The plates I will be using are shaped like an octagon and have handle openings.

Logan-

I grew about an inch in height during the ol’ Covvid lockdowns. Went from always measuring 178cm to just over 180. Pretty sure it was from drinking loads of raw milk, since for a good portion of that time that was my main calorie source.
Age?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals