Is Growing Taller As An Adult Possible?

I'm currently 5'7', and I'd love to be around 5'10". I've scoured the internet to see if growing taller as a 25 year year old and obviously the answer is a big fat no. But, Peatarians are some of the smartest most resourceful people on the internet so I pose the question to you. Is it possible?

A

Adnada

I cannot recall the specific interview, but Ray said he grew a small amount (1/2"?) and his wisdom teeth rotated into proper orientation and grew out from under his gums as an adult after pregnenolone supplementation. I think he was in his 40s or 50s?

I cannot recall the specific interview, but Ray said he grew a small amount (1/2"?) and his wisdom teeth rotated into proper orientation and grew out from under his gums as an adult after pregnenolone supplementation. I think he was in his 40s or 50s?

He grew taller with DHEA - supplementation iirc.

TheSir

I have a notepad full of people claiming how they grew taller by tricking their body & subconscious that they were taller than they are.

rei

Most people have length to be gained from fixing their posture. Personally i have gained 3.5-5cm depending on who's initial measurements to rely on. Youtube is full of similar reports using similar posture correcting exercises, and even RP has testified to growing but not through postural means unless it came indirectly from the hormone supplementation.

Tarmander

Ray is the only one who says he grew from DHEA. Never seen any other plausible example.

I have a notepad full of people claiming how they grew taller by tricking their body & subconscious that they were taller than they are.

Hmm ... Not uninteresting. Does this point to the idea that some might correlate height or other health or physical attributes to the mind/subconscious?

I mean if one can "trick" themselves that something isn't what it originally was then that begs the idea that the subconscious might have some powerful "background effect" in how some people characteristically appear depending on things like environment, health, states of mind, etc.?

This is how I understand such an ideology at least. Some people do liken this to subliminals, a trance form or state, etheric body, etc. No idea how you can tie this to biochemistry/etc. though as a lot of similar ideas maintain a spiritual approach which blurs any adjoining lines to more physical understandings/sensibleness of sorts.

As far as I've heard/understand of the physical mechanisms as such, the argument does tend to circle around "growth plates" and how they supposedly "close" and cannot be realistically be "re-opened." Of course this simplistic, vague detailing doesn't really delve much in to the topic but it wouldn't be the first time something exclaimed as being "scientific" and "validated" hasn't been completely off the mark. Some have mentioned estrogen being a culprit in growth limitation just as it can be the culprit in "unwanted growth" (i.e. cancer for one big example).

Last edited:

R J

Hmm ... Not uninteresting. Does this point to the idea that some might correlate height or other health or physical attributes to the mind/subconscious?

I mean if one can "trick" themselves that something isn't what it originally was then that begs the idea that the subconscious might have some powerful "background effect" in how some people characteristically appear depending on things like environment, health, states of mind, etc.?

This is how I understand such an ideology at least. Some people do liken this to subliminals, a trance form or state, etheric body, etc. No idea how you can tie this to biochemistry/etc. though as a lot of similar ideas maintain a spiritual approach which blurs any adjoining lines to more physical understandings/sensibleness of sorts.

The world is an extension of our mind. How you believe and place your faith will obviously effect your appearance on a subconscious level, e.g. how you carry yourself. Wether you choose to believe and give energy to the metaphysical side is purely up to your will. I’ve manifested a strawberry cheesecake before so I think growing an inch or two isn’t out of realm of possibility for anyone who tries.

TheSir

As far as I've heard/understand of the physical mechanisms as such, the argument does tend to circle around "growth plates" and how they supposedly "close" and cannot be realistically be "re-opened." Of course this simplistic, vague detailing doesn't really delve much in to the topic but it wouldn't be the first time something exclaimed as being "scientific" and "validated" hasn't been completely off the mark. Some have mentioned estrogen being a culprit in growth limitation just as it can be the culprit in "unwanted growth" (i.e. cancer for one big example).
There may be some validity to physiognomy and similar lines of inquiry. Certainly our outer appearance is a reflection of our inner world, to the extent that we can quite accurately assess the trustworthiness, intelligence, impulsivity, creativity (and so on) of a person based on a quick look. In China they have even created an AI capable of identifying future criminals based on their facial characteristics to a surprising accuracy.

Just by thinking anxious/happy thoughts we can set off a cascade of hormonal reactions in our body. I see no reason why our conscioue influence over our bioochemistry would stop there. An interesting field of reserach would be how to think & feel in order to maximize thyroid function. I'd figure attitudes like gratitude and optimism would be very beneficial in that regard.

Last spring, after coming across said testimonies about adult height growth, I attempted convincing my subconscious that I was 6'1 (I'm 5'8). When I woke up, I would write on a paper a few times how I was 6'1, and I would walk around like I was tall. Very quickly I started experiencing strong growing pains in my legs, and these went on for about a month before I got distracted with other things. I'm not sure if I actually grew (I did measure 1 cm taller than I had ever measured by the end of the period, which could've been a coincidence), but at least it shows that our thoughts and expectations do have a tangible effect on our bodies.

There are also tons of basketball players who shot up several inches, even up to ten inches, in early adulthood. I wonder if environmental 'necessity' (such as having to reach the hoop) is able to signal the body that it has to change in a profound way. This would be similar to lamarckian evolution, I think.

shine

The world is an extension of our mind. How you believe and place your faith will obviously effect your appearance on a subconscious level, e.g. how you carry yourself. Wether you choose to believe and give energy to the metaphysical side is purely up to your will. I’ve manifested a strawberry cheesecake before so I think growing an inch or two isn’t out of realm of possibility for anyone who tries.

Would you please elaborate on how to manifest cheesecake.

YourUniverse

It might depend on the cause of the shortness.

For example, it feels like my spine has developed a bit of scoliosis (sideways curvature), enough that I notice pains on one side of my spine and not the other adjacent side.

If the muscles on the "weaker", curving side strengthen, I might be able to grow taller by a cm or so.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Most people have length to be gained from fixing their posture. Personally i have gained 3.5-5cm depending on who's initial measurements to rely on. Youtube is full of similar reports using similar posture correcting exercises, and even RP has testified to growing but not through postural means unless it came indirectly from the hormone supplementation.
Very good point. Low androgens and high or at least unopposed stress hormones result in poor posture. Unless someone focuses on maintaining good posture, they'll go back to bad posture if they don't have high androgens.
Androgens can help someone maintain good posture without even trying.

jdherk

Very good point. Low androgens and high or at least unopposed stress hormones result in poor posture. Unless someone focuses on maintaining good posture, they'll go back to bad posture if they don't have high androgens.
Androgens can help someone maintain good posture without even trying.
My posture is automatically good when I'm on thyroid :)

I believe that not all bones have the mechanism of definite closure iirc.

GreekDemiGod

The way I understand it is this. You can literally program your cells to behave in a certain way. The bodily proceses can be controlled through the subconscious mind. When you affirm "My Testosterone levels are getting higher every second" / My nose is getting smaller, your subconscious knows how to translate this. Words are sacred.
The only reason you can't grow in adulthood is because your subconscious has the default belief that "growth plates close at a certain age". If you will undo this belief, the magic happens.
There is an experiment abot a hypnotist who helped someone grow 10 inches over a year or something.

TheSir

The way I understand it is this. You can literally program your cells to behave in a certain way. The bodily proceses can be controlled through the subconscious mind. When you affirm "My Testosterone levels are getting higher every second" / My nose is getting smaller, your subconscious knows how to translate this. Words are sacred.
The only reason you can't grow in adulthood is because your subconscious has the default belief that "growth plates close at a certain age". If you will undo this belief, the magic happens.
There is an experiment abot a hypnotist who helped someone grow 10 inches over a year or something.
What I dont understand is, how to match your mental concept of "testosterone" with the actual hormone that exists in your body. It's one thing to think that your testosterone levels are rising, but does your subconscious understand what you are referring to when you think of testosterone? Do you see what I'm getting at? How to feel/imagine your way to higher testosterone if you don't know what testosterone itself feels like?

Jing

So how would I go about this in increasing my penis size? Lol

Hans

Forum Supporter
My posture is automatically good when I'm on thyroid :)
That's great. Energy is also essential for muscle function, although thyroid does much more than energy ofc.

R J

Would you please elaborate on how to manifest cheesecake.

Explain lol

I just knew I was going to be eating strawberry cheesecake before the week was out. Somehow, it just didn’t seem to me that it could be any other way. I didn’t feel like making one or going to the store and buying one, but I was still going to eat some. A couple days later my aunt brought from the store a strawberry cheesecake. I hadn’t asked for it or mentioned it to anyone but my online friend. I just knew, it wasn’t a wish or anything. Somehow deep in my heart I felt like it was already done.

I know what the skeptics will say but I need to explain this was different than just chance. It was a desire fulfilled because I somehow recognized the desire but at the same time immediately let go of the “wanting”, for lack of a better word. I just knew it was done.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals