Is Fibrous Dysplasia curable?!

L

LiveLaughLove

Met a gentleman at Walmart tonight, and asked him “is that a shiner?!” He had a huge bulge under his eye along the cheekbone.

He told me it’s genetic and it’s fibrous dysplasia. insert foot in mouth lol.

I found this from Peat, but it doesn’t help me much:

“An infection or abscess is perhaps the most common cause behind a mass that is mistaken for a tumor. In addition, cysts may arise from inflamed joints or tendons as a result of injury or degeneration. Inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, can also result in soft tissue masses. Even metabolic conditions, such as hyperlipidemia (high blood fat levels), can cause masses to form that may look like tumors. Baker’s cyst behind the knee, gouty deposits about the elbow and vascular aneurysms are examples of non-tumor masses that require a medical assessment.

Similarly, there are many conditions that can cause changes in a bone that may resemble a tumor. Bone infection (osteomyelitis) can cause such changes. Metabolic conditions such as hyperparathyroidism can cause tumor-like areas to form. These will go away if the underlying problem with the parathyroid gland is treated. Other metabolic or congenital conditions of bone such as Paget's Disease, fibrous dysplasia, osteopetrosis, melorrheostosis, fibroosseous ossificans progressiva, and tumoral calcinosis have a characteristic appearance and require a unique treatment approach.”

There has to be a cure.

A

Adf

Met a gentleman at Walmart tonight, and asked him “is that a shiner?!” He had a huge bulge under his eye along the cheekbone.

He told me it’s genetic and it’s fibrous dysplasia. insert foot in mouth lol.

I found this from Peat, but it doesn’t help me much:

“An infection or abscess is perhaps the most common cause behind a mass that is mistaken for a tumor. In addition, cysts may arise from inflamed joints or tendons as a result of injury or degeneration. Inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, can also result in soft tissue masses. Even metabolic conditions, such as hyperlipidemia (high blood fat levels), can cause masses to form that may look like tumors. Baker’s cyst behind the knee, gouty deposits about the elbow and vascular aneurysms are examples of non-tumor masses that require a medical assessment.

Similarly, there are many conditions that can cause changes in a bone that may resemble a tumor. Bone infection (osteomyelitis) can cause such changes. Metabolic conditions such as hyperparathyroidism can cause tumor-like areas to form. These will go away if the underlying problem with the parathyroid gland is treated. Other metabolic or congenital conditions of bone such as Paget's Disease, fibrous dysplasia, osteopetrosis, melorrheostosis, fibroosseous ossificans progressiva, and tumoral calcinosis have a characteristic appearance and require a unique treatment approach.”

There has to be a cure.

I've seen an anecdote of an old man who had some sort of large fibrous build up in his earlobe. He successfully treated it with topical use of MMS (chlorine dioxide) mixed with DMSO.
It was somewhere in the MMS testimony database, he had pictures and all.

Another potential avenue is using nattokinase and serrapeptase, they're enzymes that are supposed to eat fibrous build up.

OP
L

LiveLaughLove

I've seen an anecdote of an old man who had some sort of large fibrous build up in his earlobe. He successfully treated it with topical use of MMS (chlorine dioxide) mixed with DMSO.
It was somewhere in the MMS testimony database, he had pictures and all.

Another potential avenue is using nattokinase and serrapeptase, they're enzymes that are supposed to eat fibrous build up.
Ah interesting. Thank you for sharing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals