Is Fat The New Fit? Josh Rubin Interview With The RawBrahs

PeatThemAll

To my recall, he's of the strongman/powerlifting lifestyle. Not that many 10% or less bodyfat representatives, overall, in these groups. Low bf% typically taking the backseat to gains /recovery / bulking / setting PRs priorities, I get it.

InChristAlone

Seriously?! Obese?! come on people. We live in such a fat phobic society. And yes that body type who builds muscle really easy and fast are not typically lean individuals. My husband is one of them. Actually I think he gained a lot of his fat by not eating enough to support his muscles....he used to be very thin and during that time could not lift nearly as much weight as he can now. I have pics of him lifting huge tree limbs on our property. Try to do that as one of those thin guys.

XPlus

Seriously?! Obese?! come on people. We live in such a fat phobic society. And yes that body type who builds muscle really easy and fast are not typically lean individuals. My husband is one of them. Actually I think he gained a lot of his fat by not eating enough to support his muscles....he used to be very thin and during that time could not lift nearly as much weight as he can now. I have pics of him lifting huge tree limbs on our property. Try to do that as one of those thin guys.

Exactly