Is Farmacia Del Niño dodgy?

Buckyball

Hi, I ordered some Cynoplus on 26 Sep from FARMACIA Del Nino. It was my 3rd order. I had no problems with previous two orders. But this time the shipment still has not turned up after more than 5 weeks. I have tried to track the shipment using the link provided in the their confirmation email but there is no update after 11 Oct.

I started emailing them a week ago and have got no response whatsoever. I'm starting to get worried. Has anyone else had similar experience?

pimpomproduct

The tracking should show you if the package at least arrived in your country...if it did then Del Nino can't do much if it is stuck there where it arrived. Sometimes that happends especially with products from pharmacies. The postal service should send it back and not leave it lying there. If that's the case then Del Nino should inform you about it.

HDD

laraparlane said:
Hi, I ordered some Cynoplus on 26 Sep from FARMACIA Del Nino. It was my 3rd order. I had no problems with previous two orders. But this time the shipment still has not turned up after more than 5 weeks. I have tried to track the shipment using the link provided in the their confirmation email but there is no update after 11 Oct.

I started emailing them a week ago and have got no response whatsoever. I'm starting to get worried. Has anyone else had similar experience?

I would give them a call. I placed my last two orders over the phone and received very good service.

OP
B

Buckyball

pimpomproduct said:
The tracking should show you if the package at least arrived in your country...if it did then Del Nino can't do much if it is stuck there where it arrived. Sometimes that happends especially with products from pharmacies. The postal service should send it back and not leave it lying there. If that's the case then Del Nino should inform you about it.

They emailed me on 26 September confirming the shipping of the parcel. The very last update on the tracking website was on 11 October and it had not arrived into the destination country then. And there is NO update as to the status of the shipment after that.

Interestingly though, I received an email from Farmacia Del Nino the next day after I posted the original post (after about 1/2 dozen emails for over a week) , saying that "apparently their post office lost the package and they are going to lodging a claim or something and if it does not get resolved quickly they would send me another package."

This was last Friday 31 Oct. I emailed back and said I understand but I would like it if they dispatch another package as soon as possible as this should not interfere with their lodging a claim with the post office. I have not heard back.

OP
B

Buckyball

HDD said:
laraparlane said:

I would give them a call. I placed my last two orders over the phone and received very good service.

Good idea.Thank you. I will give it a few more days. If I don't hear back then I will call. must pick a good time though, I'm in Australia.

tara

Could it be an import restriction issue?

loess

FWIW I am in the USA and ordered some Cynoplus and Cytomel from them on 10/23. My credit card wasn't going through on their website, so I called and they were quite helpful and polite in assisting me. Received a shipping notification the next day. Tracking information on the Mexican post office's website hasn't been updated yet beyond "shipped to destination" but it's only been a week.

Peatri Dish

I've had really good luck with them. I had an order that was only showing sent to destination in Mexico for about three weeks. I was ready to give up and it suddenly appeared on US tracking site and was soon delivered. I think they are legit, but the Mexican post is a bit slow and maybe tracking is not updated as often.
The last three orders I sent a postal money order in advance of shipment and it still came. If there was any time to show dodginess it would have been that situation. But they came through. I always send a note with my money order saying "God bless you" and I mean it. They are truly a Godsend!

OP
B

Buckyball

hello Everyone, just an update: The parcel came through! Post office here said that it did not arrive into the country until 3 Nov (they shipped it on 26 Sep). I have emailed Farmacia Del Nino straight away and let them know that the parcel was not lost after all.

will I be able to delete the thread?

Lin

I just tried to order from Farmacia Del Nino. The only payment option they show is cashiers check or money order. And they ask that that be send to a guy in Texas. Has the site been hacked? Has anyone send money to this guy and actually received the meds? It doesn't even ask that you put the name Farmacia Del Nino on your cashiers check.

4peatssake

Lin said:
I just tried to order from Farmacia Del Nino. The only payment option they show is cashiers check or money order. And they ask that that be send to a guy in Texas. Has the site been hacked? Has anyone send money to this guy and actually received the meds? It doesn't even ask that you put the name Farmacia Del Nino on your cashiers check.
If you are in the US you can call and they will take credit card over the phone. They have not been hacked but are being forced out of business by bigger players. :x

Birdie

I just now tried to give my credit card info by phone. They asked for my date of birth, which is not usual and customary. I believe this is a legitimate company, but it is a red flag to be asked for unusual information. The girl was very sweet and submitted my info sans DOB. But the card was denied. I use this card every day btw.

Just got an email confirmation (but without payment it won't fly) and it came from Ninopharmacy...

Have been wanting to order from FdN since they are quite a bit cheaper than Mymexicandrugstore. But, guess I'll have to pay premium until FdN can get the online credit card fixed. She said they are working on it.

4peatssake

Birdie said:
I just now tried to give my credit card info by phone. They asked for my date of birth, which is not usual and customary. I believe this is a legitimate company, but it is a red flag to be asked for unusual information. The girl was very sweet and submitted my info sans DOB. But the card was denied. I use this card every day btw.

Just got an email confirmation (but without payment it won't fly) and it came from Ninopharmacy...

Have been wanting to order from FdN since they are quite a bit cheaper than Mymexicandrugstore. But, guess I'll have to pay premium until FdN can get the online credit card fixed. She said they are working on it.
I encountered the same situation Birdie. I was told they could only process a US card and I'm in Canada. I'm hoping they get a new processor soon as I have had very good experience with them and their prices are much more reasonable than anywhere else.

Birdie

Thanks, 4p. I hope so too. Would like to use them. Ordered from mymexicandrugstore a few days ago. Next day their sale went up. A few days later, they finally said they were shipping.. I asked if I could have the sale price since they shipped several days after it went on, "no"... Kinda made me lose my loyalty to them !! Ready to move on... :!:

Peatri Dish

I have been sending the money order to the guy in Texas and a month to six weeks later I get the package. VISA would not process the order. It kept getting turned down by "verify by visa" I guess the pharmaceutical companies could put in a complaint and the government could inform visa as a normal course of business. It just feels like one more barrier. I was skeptical when I read the instructions to send a money order but I figured what the hell! Is tarted with a small order as a test. I just didn't want to let the banks stop me. I'm adjusting as I go ...I don't think it's going to get easier.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

loess

I received my package with Cynomel and Cynoplus yesterday. Total turnaround time was less than a month.
:thumbup:

Lin

Okay, being sort of lazy, I called them and gave my credit card info over the phone. The card would not go through without my birthdate, so I gave them that. The charge was approved. Then I got the confirmation email. Turns out they are using a processor in China, and the charge will appear as: footprint solutions, Bejing, China, on my credit card. If I had known that, I would have just sent a cashiers check.

Steffi

Hey 4p! Have you ordered directly into Canada? Have you or anyone else ever had problems with an order from MExico into Canada or into the US?
I planned on ordering into the US to friends, but with the time being so long and unprdictable I'd rather have it sent to a Canada address.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals