Is exercise is the best thing for longevity?

People who live over 100 years old never exercise as a work out. They are active. Staying active is the key.

Peatful

where did you find out that hes connected with CIA?
Illuminati. Freemason. CIA. ??

He’s certainly part of a secret society.
Check out his “all seeing eye” or “evil eye” in image.
These people only become famous and successful if they literally or figuratively sell their soul to the devil.
You can not have commercial success in Hollywood without a secret society behind you.
They don’t try to hide it anymore either.
There are pictures of him with the secret handshake as well.

Some call Joe controlled opposition.
8DDF5337-BCD5-4F1C-8453-C9B52ED7B804.png

Gustav3Y

JR is vaccinated or not?
I know he had that Ivermectin discussion with Gupta on his podcast.

Peatful

JR is vaccinated or not?
I know he had that Ivermectin discussion with Gupta on his podcast.
We won’t know that data.
If vxxd- who is to say it wasn’t saline.

Gustav3Y

I mean I think have seen him empathize with people who choose not to get vaxxed and has taken Ivermectin (then getting blasted on CNN for taking it)

FitnessMike

Illuminati. Freemason. CIA. ??

He’s certainly part of a secret society.
Check out his “all seeing eye” or “evil eye” in image.
These people only become famous and successful if they literally or figuratively sell their soul to the devil.
You can not have commercial success in Hollywood without a secret society behind you.
They don’t try to hide it anymore either.
There are pictures of him with the secret handshake as well.

Some call Joe controlled opposition. View attachment 30379
you not convincing me, this eye might relate to psychedelics or other things. It feels like he's on the right side and doing/talking about the right things, to me it looks like he's got successful because peoples feel how genuine and good of a human being he is, this is how I feel at least about him.

Last edited:

Peatful

I mean I think have seen him empathize with people who choose not to get vaxxed and has taken Ivermectin (then getting blasted on CNN for taking it)
But why even TAKE the pcr test?
Think about it.

Peatful

you not convincing me, this eye might relate to psychedelics or other things. It feels like he's on the right side and doing/talking about the right things, to it looks like he's got successful because peoples feel how genuine and good of a human being he is, this is how I feel at least about him.
Not my intent to convince anybody.

Ben.

That sounds like Pavel Tsatsouline. One of the few Episodes I've listened to because the guy seems legit.

View: https://youtu.be/Ii845pDRC2c?t=376

Thats the one. Back then i used to think it was a super interesting approach. I still do think its a great approach. Wish my health was where its needed to workout at all tho and test it out myself.

Peatful

"Controlled opposition", spitting half truths to drop your guard and buy into the bs. Such people are even more harmful than pro vaxers and cnn types.
Yep

PxD

Yes, but concentric means only when you push the weight. For example when you are doing bench press you are pushing up the barbell for a concenric movement, but when you taking the weight down towards your chest, thats the excentric part. I've heard from haidut that excentric is very bad, although many gym coaches advice to do the excenric part of bench press slowly in order to receive more pressure...
Concentric doesn’t mean “pushing”, it means to contract the muscle. For example lifting a bar in bench press contacts the pectorals and the triceps. Eccentric is the lengthening-muscle portion of the movement. There is research (or at least credible broscience from the former USSR weightlifting program) showing that eccentric is very taxing to the nervous system without any real benefit to strength development. Emphasizing eccentrics is something bodybuilders like to do but only on isolated muscles, e.g. the biceps, the promote hypertrophy. One should never emphasize eccentrics on something like a deadlift, however. That’s just asking for trouble.

PxD

you not convincing me, this eye might relate to psychedelics or other things. It feels like he's on the right side and doing/talking about the right things, to me it looks like he's got successful because peoples feel how genuine and good of a human being he is, this is how I feel at least about him.
+1 Rogan is big into psychedelics. There is a running meme about his interest in DMT, for example. That eye on his logo is the third eye, as in Buddhism/Hinduism. Nothing to do with freemasonry.

He’s a former West Coast liberal who has been progressively getting red pilled for a few years now and moving further into the political center/right. To someone who hasn’t followed him for a while, this might look like wishy-washy controlled opposition.

People who live over 100 years old never exercise as a work out. They are active. Staying active is the key.

Exactly! I stay moving around all day, and haven't exercised since my late 20's thirty years ago. I am the healthiest person I know, and STILL in my size 6 shorty shorts :)

HighT

Concentric doesn’t mean “pushing”, it means to contract the muscle. For example lifting a bar in bench press contacts the pectorals and the triceps. Eccentric is the lengthening-muscle portion of the movement. There is research (or at least credible broscience from the former USSR weightlifting program) showing that eccentric is very taxing to the nervous system without any real benefit to strength development. Emphasizing eccentrics is something bodybuilders like to do but only on isolated muscles, e.g. the biceps, the promote hypertrophy. One should never emphasize eccentrics on something like a deadlift, however. That’s just asking for trouble.
Interesting, but still we might saying the same. Have a look at this picture:

b1544a30af5ebf842b5cdb7b74dcab19.jpg

You can't do the bench press without it's eccentric side. Maybe you could cheat it with pushing the barbell slowly or normal and then drop it quickly.
Same for the other exercises, they all have eccentric movement even the machines.

OP
Filosofy

Filosofy

The anaerobic threshold theory seems plausible. And easy, lol. I have all my life looked waywardly at people who jog or sprint, as it always seems to me like they are running from something—themselves?—and possibly like they are addicted. It just doesn't make sense intuitively to "lose your breath". Lo and behold, I took Chinese Medicine later in life, and this school recommends that you sweat, but do not pant. Sweat means good circulation, whereas panting means you are damaging the body. This too makes sense on an intuitive level, not to mention that it feels good. Haha.

Regarding Joe Rogan being this or that. Isn't it a sign of intelligence to look the argument, not the agent? To the sin, not the sinner? As far as I am concerned Rogan has brought together the most varied panel of persons and stances show history has ever seen. People who dismiss him have generally not listened to him much.

OccamzRazer

Why are athletes dying “more frequently” after the jab?
It may not be because they are less healthy!

It could just be that their intensive workouts are a very poor match for the post-injection condition...

In other words, perhaps the jab is stripping away the protective adaptations their bodies once had - the very thing that helped them deal with intense exercise.

OccamzRazer

The anaerobic threshold theory seems plausible. And easy, lol. I have all my life looked waywardly at people who jog or sprint, as it always seems to me like they are running from something—themselves?—and possibly like they are addicted.
Yep! I like to avoid exercising so intensely that I have to breathe thru my mouth, regardless of the activity.

With practice you can actually get pretty fast at running/cycling/skating, all while staying well under the anaerobic threshold and breathing thru your nose. Staying in this state for a few hours is very relaxing, almost meditative.

The problem is that most new exercisers seem to subscribe to the 'no pain no gain' mentality, and they develop VO2 max prior to developing a foundation of aerobic endurance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals