Is Durianrider a sirloin and an omelette away from having a great diet?

PolishPrince

I’m wondering if some of these high Carb vegans are so close to a good diet if they simply supplemented with some animal products.

also what’s your take on ideal protein amount? Is 50-75 g too low?

Nik665

I’m wondering if some of these high Carb vegans are so close to a good diet if they simply supplemented with some animal products.

I think peat had said a high fruit diet is enough in times of low stress as fruit has more protein than the usda states . But recommended people if not vegan for ethical reasons so vegetarian to potentially add milk to cover calcium and protein . I think durianrider lives pretty low stress. No alarms. Gets sunshine daily, good quality fruit especially in Thailand, and really no bills to pay. Of course most of us don’t have access to high quality fruit. We work too much and usually indoors with dehydrating heating and cooling units not to mention the stress of supervisors or you don’t work for yourself, add kids and family to the mix along with pending deadlines and bills, and waking to a loud alarm well it’s easy to see why not everyone thrives on this . I agree with peat that fruit along with milk and very well cooked greens probably covers bases for majority people. Mostly fruitarian like durianrider along with a starch dinner is probably best for low stress environments. But o always urge people to experiment and see how they feel

boris

I think he talked with timpone about this a while ago. Even though he warns about iron excess generally, I think he said a pure fruit diet would have too little iron, which isn't good either. What you described is basically Peats ideal diet, lots of fruit with some animal products.

He also said once, that it would be theoretically possible to compose a fruit diet that covers all the needs for the different amino acids, but no one has done it.

OP
P

PolishPrince

"Animal proteins, and fruits, because they contain the lowest levels of toxins, should form the basis of the diet."
This makes a lot of sense to me, it’s easily accessible nutrition. It almost seems like we have a symbiotic relationship with fruit like apes. I think we need some meat beacause our guts can’t process the fiber as well as monkeys to convert it to short chain saturated fatty acids.

Last edited:

whollygod

I'm new and trying to learn as fast as I can. What is the best diet for someone with high anxiety which naturally includes stress? Other symptoms include a lot of sea salt consumption. It is good quality, "Baja Gold" but consumes about 4 tablespoons a day.

OccamzRazer

"Animal proteins, and fruits, because they contain the lowest levels of toxins, should form the basis of the diet."
Love this quote! Probably the simplest good nutritional advice I've ever heard.

OccamzRazer

I think you're onto something!

In addition to steak and omelets, just don't forget the milk.

OP
P

PolishPrince

I'm new and trying to learn as fast as I can. What is the best diet for someone with high anxiety which naturally includes stress? Other symptoms include a lot of sea salt consumption. It is good quality, "Baja Gold" but consumes about 4 tablespoons a day.
Sugar despite popular belief calms the system down. Also I’m thinking caffeine is a bad idea if you are neurotic or anxious. I’ve cut it out and I sleep better and I’m noticeably calmer. May be placebo but I think it’s simply from removal of a neurological stimulant. Not saying coffee doesn’t have benefits it’s just not worth the bang for the buck.

Sefton10

Love this quote! Probably the simplest good nutritional advice I've ever heard.
I agree. Pareto principle! Fruit, dairy, eggs, some meat is going to get most people 80% of the way there. The other 20% is individual tinkering.

youngsinatra

Entirely fruit-based diets..
..are deficient in fat-soluble vitamins, especially retinol
..are deficient in iron, zinc and selenium.
..are deficient in creatine and glycine.
..are deficient in calcium and sodium.
..are deficient in choline

On the other hand fruit based diets are rich in potassium, magnesium, folate, copper.

Red meat, beef liver, whole eggs and dairy are the perfect addition to fruit-based diets.

equipoise

I think peat had said a high fruit diet is enough in times of low stress as fruit has more protein than the usda states . But recommended people if not vegan for ethical reasons so vegetarian to potentially add milk to cover calcium and protein . I think durianrider lives pretty low stress. No alarms. Gets sunshine daily, good quality fruit especially in Thailand, and really no bills to pay. Of course most of us don’t have access to high quality fruit. We work too much and usually indoors with dehydrating heating and cooling units not to mention the stress of supervisors or you don’t work for yourself, add kids and family to the mix along with pending deadlines and bills, and waking to a loud alarm well it’s easy to see why not everyone thrives on this . I agree with peat that fruit along with milk and very well cooked greens probably covers bases for majority people. Mostly fruitarian like durianrider along with a starch dinner is probably best for low stress environments. But o always urge people to experiment and see how they feel
great post tbh. I might add, all that whilst fighting learned helplessness

Richiebogie

Durianrider has not promoted a fruit-only diet for a long time.

He recommends high carb and low fat. One of his slogans is “Carb the f*** up”!

He eats ripe fruit, rice, sugar, bread and restricts fat to under 10g per day in order to stay lean!

He says the fat you eat is the fat you wear, and that it is almost impossible for the body to convert carbs into fat.

He points out that traditional Asian and African diets produce lean populations, but the introduction of processed foods with vegetable oils and animal fats have started to fatten up these people.

He occasionally quotes Walter Klempner’s rice diet studies as proof that a diet of sugar and starch without fat reverses obesity and lifestyle-onset diabetes.

At one stage Durianrider promoted the 80 : 10 : 10 diet (80% of calories from carbs, 10% from fat and 10% from protein).

He now supplements with pea protein and takes prescription bodybuilding steroids. He claims most well-built men secretly take steroids. I’m not sure if his pea protein exceeds 10 percent of calories.

Durianrider also promotes vasectomies in young men as a way to enjoy heterosexual sex without reproduction hassles!

Other than taking vitamin b12, he claims that his diet provides all of the nutrients he needs.

He emphasises that you must eat a lot of carbs to feed the body and stay healthy. He does not believe his diet will create a non-alcoholic fatty liver, as every other body part of his is extremely lean!

Anyhow, I am experimenting with cutting back on my fat intake in order to reduce my middle age belly!

I don’t think I’ll try the steroids or vasectomy!!!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals