Is Danny Roddy balding?

Quelsatron

Independent of the specifics around Danny's hairline, living in todays world in general is enough to make a man (or woman) go bald. The stress is building higher and higher everyday as those of us who oppose the dominant rhetoric are cornered.

People of the past likely lived in acute stress, what we have today is not only acute but at least a background of chronic stress. It would be interesting to find data on MPB in previous civilizations in comparison to their comfort of life.
This is because people do not know how to free themselves from ressentiment (and also because they are american and slaves to their employers which is a separate issue). All the stuff on these forums about how the world is run by satanic reptiles is the absolutely worst thing you can do for your mental health, go listen to Blind Guardian and laugh at existence instead. Granted, most people here are sick and cannot muster a laugh, but even then there are more ways around sickness of the soul. Engrossing yourself in reports about misery while you are hypometabolic is aggressively antitherapeutic.

Kris

why did you say this mate? :eek:
it was a joke. but common, aren't there are more important things than hair?j as far as the unconscious part, i will not comment. Very few people can understand the difference between having an intellectual capacity and being actually conscious.

Last edited:

ddjd

1699906915636.png

Waynish

Ahhhh the hypocrisy and struggle of knowing more about biology than everyone else in the world yet having so little power to change one's own biology... It is a recurring theme for sure! This is why there's such a correlation between popularity and delusion; the more popular a "health influencer" or doctor is, the more inflated their sense of knowledge has to be. The more humility a healer has, the less they'll end up self-promoting and making the claims that lead to great popularity.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Haha.
I cannot help but laugh when I see such thread pop up.
Man, its difficult to be in front of the pack. People observe you like with a microscope.
It happens with every single person who stands out. Doest matter what is it about.
And I do it also. I closely pay attention to person's facial expressions. Did his eye twitch this way or that way when smiling...haha
So critical.

GorillaHead

lol his hair looks basically the same. Maybe it got a little worse. Thats because in the end balding is genetic. It always was. You guys actually think something with such strong phenotype expression is simply nutrition.

Balding is expressed thru the susceptibility based on your genes. It means even if you avoid all the things that suppose to push against balding. As you age many biological systems will start to fail and not work as well. Eventually the phenotype will be expressed without powerful pharmaceutical intervention.

Balding is strongly correlated to aging. So is bph. So is the massive body hair growth.

Dr. B

lol his hair looks basically the same. Maybe it got a little worse. Thats because in the end balding is genetic. It always was. You guys actually think something with such strong phenotype expression is simply nutrition.

Balding is expressed thru the susceptibility based on your genes. It means even if you avoid all the things that suppose to push against balding. As you age many biological systems will start to fail and not work as well. Eventually the phenotype will be expressed without powerful pharmaceutical intervention.

Balding is strongly correlated to aging. So is bph. So is the massive body hair growth.

What is bph?

Dr. B

He does seem similar to before. I always thought he wanted to go for a more Peat inspired look so he did his hair that way.

PhilParma

I don't believe that balding is genetic per se, but rather that it is inherited via epigenetics, gene expression, etc. I just think of it as "heritability." We're balding, in large part, because our direct ancestors lived in such a way that caused hairloss. I want to know what causes hairloss to express itself so that I can save my offspring (and humanity itself I suppose) from this condition, even if I'm not able to save myself. Or replace "hairloss" with any other malady. Allergies, cancer, etc. Let's live well and true so that future humans can inherit more pristine bodies, and don't have to worry themselves with hormones and amino acid ratios and whatnot. :)

Balding is correlated to aging? Come on man, that's like saying breathing is correlated to air. No ***t. It's disappointing that someone like you who posted so much about MPB has become so fatalistic. But I understand. It's an exhausting battle.

GorillaHead

I don't believe that balding is genetic per se, but rather that it is inherited via epigenetics, gene expression, etc. I just think of it as "heritability." We're balding, in large part, because our direct ancestors lived in such a way that caused hairloss. I want to know what causes hairloss to express itself so that I can save my offspring (and humanity itself I suppose) from this condition, even if I'm not able to save myself. Or replace "hairloss" with any other malady. Allergies, cancer, etc. Let's live well and true so that future humans can inherit more pristine bodies, and don't have to worry themselves with hormones and amino acid ratios and whatnot. :)

Balding is correlated to aging? Come on man, that's like saying breathing is correlated to air. No ***t. It's disappointing that someone like you who posted so much about MPB has become so fatalistic. But I understand. It's an exhausting battle.
I am not fatalistic. I am realistic. I see what works and I see what doesn’t.

I’ve spent enough time researching knowing that there is a very strong genetic aspect related to balding and it’s related to genes that regulate bone growth and bone structure.

It’s the mentality that we can stop it naturally thats basically continued to give every single person a bald head for years to come.

Simply put not everyone balds. And that small percentage can eat and do practically whatever and maintain all their hair. It’s their genes that we need to be studying. It’s actually ridiculous how many scientists study the problem and not the actuals solution right there in front of them.

Clyde

I've never seen his hairline because of his hair type and how he styles it. But to me it looks like he's gained hair thickness after jumping around to a bunch of his videos.

Hard to imagine having your credibility hinging on whether you have good hair.

Last edited:

Dr. B

I am not fatalistic. I am realistic. I see what works and I see what doesn’t.

I’ve spent enough time researching knowing that there is a very strong genetic aspect related to balding and it’s related to genes that regulate bone growth and bone structure.

It’s the mentality that we can stop it naturally thats basically continued to give every single person a bald head for years to come.

Simply put not everyone balds. And that small percentage can eat and do practically whatever and maintain all their hair. It’s their genes that we need to be studying. It’s actually ridiculous how many scientists study the problem and not the actuals solution right there in front of them.

Have you seen the ads for the fortero brand shampoo?
Its not Peat affiliated or anything but it seems to have come to many of the same conclusions regarding hairloss as Peat.

Aging is also correlated with lower testosterone, slower metabolism, graying hair etc.

The shampoo has carbonic acid which they claim increases body/skin temperature, increases blood flow, and helps clear out sebum from the hair follicle. They claim normal shampoos dont properly reach and clean the hair follicle and the hair loss is caused by sebum clogging up the hair follicles. They encourage people to apply a small amount of the shampoo on their bare skin somewhere just to observe what it does. They claim the carbonic acid in their shampoo helps clear out the sebum in the follicles.

So a higher metabolism also means better blood flow, higher body temperature and more CO2 production. So a higher metabolism would automatically have less of an issue with sebum clogging up the follicles and would provide some of the same benefits as their shampoo. I also think seltzer could possibly provide some of the same benefits if poured on the hair?

GorillaHead

Have you seen the ads for the fortero brand shampoo?
Its not Peat affiliated or anything but it seems to have come to many of the same conclusions regarding hairloss as Peat.

Aging is also correlated with lower testosterone, slower metabolism, graying hair etc.

The shampoo has carbonic acid which they claim increases body/skin temperature, increases blood flow, and helps clear out sebum from the hair follicle. They claim normal shampoos dont properly reach and clean the hair follicle and the hair loss is caused by sebum clogging up the hair follicles. They encourage people to apply a small amount of the shampoo on their bare skin somewhere just to observe what it does. They claim the carbonic acid in their shampoo helps clear out the sebum in the follicles.

So a higher metabolism also means better blood flow, higher body temperature and more CO2 production. So a higher metabolism would automatically have less of an issue with sebum clogging up the follicles and would provide some of the same benefits as their shampoo. I also think seltzer could possibly provide some of the same benefits if poured on the hair?
sebum clogging the hair follicle is not what has been observed as the issue causing AGA. If sebum was clogging it. You would probably just get acne. Not hairloss.

Dr. B

sebum clogging the hair follicle is not what has been observed as the issue causing AGA. If sebum was clogging it. You would probably just get acne. Not hairloss.

One other thing i noticed any supplement that caused hair loss, also made my hair and scalp noticeably greasier. Like dhea, and a few other things that I used over the years when there was hair loss i noticed my hair was greasier than usual.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals