Is COVID19 a New Type of Bio-Energetic Disease State? We May Find Out the Hard Way March 2021.

B

Braveheart

Thanks again Sean....

notice mention of B3 and iron among other things

RealNeat

More pinpointed imo

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Thanks again Sean....

Very interesting. I've been thought to have CFS since I tested postive for EBV antibodies in 1982. But then I also worked in a mold-damaged building for a year, where we had to cover our computers with plastic during a big storm to protect them from leaks. I've had a chronic cough ever since.

And I just happen to be one of those people with "excess static". I shock when no one else around me gets shocked. Poor hubby has to ground himself or touch hands before giving me a little kiss - it's much more painful to get a static shock on the lips!

Thanks again Sean....

@bzmazu Thanks for this, interesting take, from that article;
A detailed paper reviewing pandemics since 1700 indicates that the disease outbreaks in 1918, 1957, 1968, 2009 and current correspond to solar minimums.

Natural products which support anti-oxidant, geno-stability and DNA repair mechanisms may be an important prophalaxis including: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Niacin, Zinc, Selenium, NAC, ALA and Quercetin.

RealNeat

@bzmazu Thanks for this, interesting take, from that article;
A detailed paper reviewing pandemics since 1700 indicates that the disease outbreaks in 1918, 1957, 1968, 2009 and current correspond to solar minimums.

Natural products which support anti-oxidant, geno-stability and DNA repair mechanisms may be an important prophalaxis including: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Niacin, Zinc, Selenium, NAC, ALA and Quercetin.
Pairing this with comet phenomenon, 5G and pollution can make even more sense for disease causation. Notice how the virus isn't even really implied as causation anymore, as opposed to the authors ( Nikita Alexandrov) previous article.

Regina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals