Is Cotton and Leather the only safe clothing materials ? What do people think of Cashmere/wool/linen ?

K

Kayaker

That skill unlocks upon reaching the peatarian level 5.

Kidding aside, i think describing things in terms of hormones or neurotransmitters such as "being in a high androgen state" or "obviously a low thyroid serotogenic beta male" in regards to certain looks or personality traits are realy wierd ways to talk and look at the world personally.

Altough the first time i observed it i found it to be kinda funny.
The OP is frank and funny. The goats obviously look high status and high progesterone, but it is just so absurd, lol. It's a form of personification.

CrackLord

My wife is big into fashion and she finds that an interesting thing that seems to happen with almost all rich people is that they seem to start wearing insanely expensive clothing. The question is why? I was kind of ignoring this for a while but more and more it has become interesting. We’re talking people like Bezos, Musk, Zuckerberg, etc. When you see them, they don’t usually seem too flashy. They’ll wear lots of nice looking clothes but without any visible branding.

However, they are wearing extremely expensive branded clothing. Upon investigating the brand, it seems more often than not, the clothes they’re wearing are usually say, 100% cashmere or some other very expensive and relatively rare form of clothing material.

Now you could say that they’re showing off but I don’t think it’s that simple. In fact, there’s no visible brand on any of these clothes usually. They just seem completely brand less to the usual observer. Yet the clothes are unbelievably expensive. We’re talking sweaters that cost over $1000.

There must be a reason for that. Maybe similar to the wearing of gold that was also discussed on this forum before.

Dr. B

Well after using them on and off for years since I met her I can tell you they're okay on concrete though its much nicer to walk on something else.
i remember reading about how leaving car batteries directly on concrete can drain them and that can someone relate to us as energetic beings (could have been a scam article who knows) but I certainly relate to that drained feeling being in a city. We're now in the country and walking on grass and dirt is fantastic

the one downside of leather shoes is the wet. They do soak up the wet. I havent tried to water proof them with bees wax as I'm assuming it would be getting rubbed off on the ground anyway so that's the only thing I've found as a downside.

even walking on concrete your foot feels alive though so I would still choose these. It affects your posture and walking and everything so the benefits imo still outweigh the concrete crappiness
@JamesGatz years ago I found some shoes made from seal leather i think they were naturally waterproof? not too expensive, maybe $150. i want to find them again. is that true, naturally waterproof sealskin shoes?

This is a good post:
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGQKQrwgNXD/

This is not real life. You have only ever known the slave farm. You are only allowed to travel to other parts of the slave farm but you have never been outside of the slave farm.

Inside this slave farm, everything is weaponized to shorten your life span and cause as much suffering as possible. The human genetic potential is 142 years old. I have many friends and family who didn't even reach 30 years old. The air, the food, the water, media/music/tech, your clothing, your shoes, even the paint on your walls is weaponized against you.

It's no accident that rubber soled shoes block the electrons from the Earth and that these are the only shoes available in stores (your ancestors wore leather).

It's no accident that most of the clothing in stores is made from toxic, carcinogenic fibres like nylon, polyester, rayon and acrylic, that reduce sperm count in men.

This has all been done intentionally to slowly wipe out your blood line...or quickly, depending on how many of their weapons you choose to accept.
It's been blood lines against blood lines since the beginning of time. You were born into a holocaust system.

The enemy of humanity is very religious. They know the spiritual laws of this Universe and they manipulate them for their own power. One law is that this is the free will dimension. There are benevolent spiritual forces which exist to protect humanity, when we are faced with injustice that goes against our free will. Believe that! They need your consent to poison and kill you, which is why they do everything right out in the open, right in front of your face. Just read a vaxxeen packet insert for example.

They have trained you to consent and pay for your own death by poison. You pay for the cereals full of toxic heavy metals, you buy the carcinogenic clothes and rubber soled shoes, you pay for the movies that program you and warp your reality, you pay for the pasteurized milk and vegetables which sterilize you. Every time you choose and pay, you give your consent.

For clothing look for linen, silk, cotton, cashmere, hemp or wool. Arm yourselves with knowledge and use your consent wisely.

Love,

Kaleigh ❤

#organic
#organiccottonclothing
#silk

why does pasteurized milk sterilize you?

LUH 3417

Does anyone know a of a good pair of womens winter boots without a rubber sole? I’ve looked into barefoot footwear like muki and groundie and although they are made of wool, the soles are rubber.

For pajamas and around the house wear, Ive found these silk and wool blend pajamas to be excellent. They barely need washing and hold up for a while. I wear them as base layers and to sleep.

Leggings
Tops

Sphagnum

Does anyone know of stores/vendors that specialize in safe/natural clothes? I would also be interested in guides/sites/books or anything informative like that.

I threw out or sold most of my polyester/synthetic clothes a couple of years ago, but I still haven't replaced many of them because clothes made of good natural materials are so expensive. So I've been riding my old cotton clothes into the ground.

Oddly enough - I've bought clothes that were 100% cotton but still bothered me/were allergenic - usually the softer cotton material does this - when I buy cotton canvas or cotten mesh it feels a lot better I am not sure what it is it's an odd thing - I do find it interesting that the cashmere goats look high progesterone I do want to experiment with cashmere but I'm not sure if I have some lying around I'm going to have to check
I spent some time this summer looking for cotton clothes that were as close to natural as I could find, and the two sites that stuck out were & They both use organic cotton, and have undyed/unbleached all natural selections. They have some dyed items that use "safer" dyes, but I stuck to the all natural stuff myself so I can't comment on the dyed items. They both offer bottoms with draw strings instead of elastics, and the second site additionally offers elastics that are Latex-free/spandex-free options, and 100% hypoallergenic options.
I bought some items from each site I linked, so I'll run down my pros and cons in hopes that it helps.

*SOS - Pros: most affordable, direct customer service, thick sturdy cotton, you can tell its hardly processed (not in a bad way,) they offer lighter and heavier options, everything is 100% grown and made right in Texas Cons: bottoms don't have pockets, clothes can feel a little rough at first if you have sensitive skin (they'll break in after washing,) most items are unisex so making sure you order the correct size can take some time to measure (they're good with returns though)
One thing that could be a pro or con depending on your personal taste is that all the styles are very basic
*Cott- Pros: very soft material, lots of options especially for women, designs are mostly basic but still kind of fashionable, the bottoms have pockets! (albeit quite small...) Cons: no heavier/thicker options, every item comes individually packaged in a paper sack that once open can't be returned, they're a littler pricier with some items (they offer promo codes for 30-40% off sometimes which helps)

There's a few other sites that offer similarly safe product lines, but most are pretty pricey, for example They're great in the fact that not only are they very environmentally conscious, but they also seem to be very much into making sure that the indigenous people where they source the materials and have the work done are paid and treated fairly. The big drawback, for me at least, is that the stuff is pricier than what I'm mostly comfortable with if you're going all out. I did buy a couple items of theirs second hand, and they're very well made, but I can't do retail price for them.

@JamesGantz as far as animal materials go and the sensitivity they cause, from what I've researched its usually do to factors in the fiber itself such as how thick, how long, and how coarse they are more than than the hormone levels in the animals themselves. As for wool, I would suggest trying merino. If you get well processed merino, there should be zero itching (cheap merino can still have this issue, but its becoming rare as the sources and processing advances.) Its a very breathable fiber, as well as adaptive in that it can feel cool in the heat and warm in the cold. You can find all sorts of merino clothing, from summer activewear to winter base-layers and heavy outer options.
Does anyone know a of a good pair of womens winter boots without a rubber sole? I’ve looked into barefoot footwear like muki and groundie and although they are made of wool, the soles are rubber.

For pajamas and around the house wear, Ive found these silk and wool blend pajamas to be excellent. They barely need washing and hold up for a while. I wear them as base layers and to sleep.

Leggings
Tops
I've had the same issue when looking into winter footwear. Even the all leather stuff that they have on LLBean and elsewhere still have a foam insert that can't be removed.
Glerups makes felted wool boots with a leather sole, but they aren't necessarily designed for full-on outdoor trekking. I've also seen handmade shearling and felt options with no rubber options on etsy and ebay, but haven't used any myself. I actually bought a decent sized spool of untreated merino felting wool online that I plan on using to make my own slippers and leather bottom boots. There are a few tutorial videos online if you decided to go DIY

There's also Footwear - Russell Moccasin Co. this company that makes boots meant mostly for hunting/outdoors activities, and they offer leather bottoms with zero synthetics in between. They're specialties and often custom, though, and the price certainly reflects that.

OccamzRazer

Does anyone know of stores/vendors that specialize in safe/natural clothes? I would also be interested in guides/sites/books or anything informative like that.

I threw out or sold most of my polyester/synthetic clothes a couple of years ago, but I still haven't replaced many of them because clothes made of good natural materials are so expensive. So I've been riding my old cotton clothes into the ground.
I've been scouring Etsy for wool/linen/hemp clothes and there's some really cool stuff there...but yeah, it's pretty expensive.

Shackles

I would be willing to try those just for the sake of seeing if it has any effect on my male parts down there

OccamzRazer

For merino wool:

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

For the men on this forum:

Allen Edmonds seems to have shoes that are 100% leather with leather soles - and shoes with rubber/leather soles - on their website they have a good variety i just bought a loafer pair that has a leather sole - they also replace the soles for free from what I hear if it breaks down -

Ben.

For the men on this forum:

Allen Edmonds seems to have shoes that are 100% leather with leather soles - and shoes with rubber/leather soles - on their website they have a good variety i just bought a loafer pair that has a leather sole - they also replace the soles for free from what I hear if it breaks down -

uhhh i do not have the money for that. Perhaps you can show me how you make money with art. I cant draw for ***t but i can photoshop your jawbone to w/e you want it to be.

Also they design their boots very mainstream in that the toes are pressured into pointing into the middle. Not saying barefoot shoes are better, most of them are plastic or some other synthethic/recycled material but they offer toe freedom that is unmatched );

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

uhhh i do not have the money for that. Perhaps you can show me how you make money with art. I cant draw for ***t but i can photoshop your jawbone to w/e you want it to be.

Also they design their boots very mainstream in that the toes are pressured into pointing into the middle. Not saying barefoot shoes are better, most of them are plastic or some other synthethic/recycled material but they offer toe freedom that is unmatched );
Haha true - I usually wear 4E width and the biggest width they had was 3E so I will see if they are wide enough to accommodate my feet - many of the pairs they have are $400 but the prices on their 100% leather loafers aren't as bad maybe $200

I do a white vinegar rinse as an extra wash after I do a load in my washing machine. I mainly use Borax in my washing machine - and I also use a natural detergent with a lot of citrus oils in it bc that in general strips a lot of gunk off the laundry.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I have confirmed with experimentation today that cashmere does seem to increase progesterone - I am not sure really how specifically it works- I wonder what could be so special about the cashmere goat's hair from other goat hair - I do notice their hair is significantly softer but not much else -

the cashmere goat does look high progesterone (their coat has that progesterone glow and their horns grow much bigger than normal goats - testosterone seems to be the driver of these horns so their hormonal profile does look quiet ideal when compared to other goats

Cashmere-Goat-Breed-Info-Characteristics-Breeding-and-Care-FB.jpg

Tthere is definitely a very noticeable positive effect on my metabolism even if I am just holding a cashmere hat without even wearing it - I imagine a cashmere sweater would be very pro metabolic - I would recommend to users to experiment as the difference is extremely noticeable

Daniil

I think cotton, especially GMO cotton, is the worst of the above; it bites, and you can get Margellon's disease from it.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Cotton has pesticides. Organic cotton doesn't, but can have dyes and bleaching agents.
I see everyone above posted more detailed info on this, so I have edited my comment. You can avoid "stain resistant" and "wrinkle resistant" cotton clothing when it is new as it is advertised as such, but once used you cannot tell as it is not on the contents label, which merely states "100% cotton". You have to hope that being washed and worn will reduce the toxins.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom