Is Cocaine A Good Substitute Of Thyroid?

Jsaute21

btw the one I've got is as pure as it gets, no comedown etc..
Cocaine is adrenergic as humanly possible. It activates stress hormones to the max and destroys natural thyroid function. I do not recommend using it as it is terrible for hormones and cognitive function.

Regina

Cocaine is adrenergic as humanly possible. It activates stress hormones to the max and destroys natural thyroid function. I do not recommend using it as it is terrible for hormones and cognitive function.
I lived in Miami in the mid 70's- early 80's. That explains the mood down there then.

schultz

Apparently it inhibits dopamine, noradrenaline and 5-HT reuptake. I see nothing about adrenaline, at least in my half-assed search. It possibly has an effect on cortisol

The effect of repeated amphetamine and cocaine administration on adrenal, gonadal and thyroid hormone levels in the rat plasma. - PubMed - NCBI
"The effect of acute and repeated cocaine on the corticosterone level in the rat plasma. At 45 min following acute cocaine administration the plasma corticosterone level was increased (F1,17 = 6.52, P < 0.05). In rats treated repeatedly with cocaine, the plasma corticosterone concentration was also elevated ca. two-fold (F1,30 = 6.03, P < 0.05)."

I don't think cocaine has much effect on thyroid function.

Last edited:

lampofred

Honestly it's just like a stronger version of caffeine. If you don't support the metabolic increase with food, you'll increase adrenaline and excitotoxicity. But cocaine speeds you up so quickly that's it's impossible to adequately support it. Peat says it's safer than estrogen though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals