Is Coca Cola The Ideal Supplement?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Learn to read retard.
iu

nad

In one of his interview Peat said that sugar colas taste better (for him), but metabolically the same like hfcs.

J

jb116

In one of his interview Peat said that sugar colas taste better (for him), but metabolically the same like hfcs.
Important to distinguish though that, that probably mostly means in a vacuum, all things being equal, they are metabolically the same but in reality, practically speaking, because of manufacturing you get a cleaner, purer product with regular white sugar colas.

nad

Important to distinguish though that, that probably mostly means in a vacuum, all things being equal, they are metabolically the same but in reality, practically speaking, because of manufacturing you get a cleaner, purer product with regular white sugar colas.
Probably yes, but he was just answered the question about how bad the cola is because of HFCS content. He sad this, and added, that compare to other stuff selling in stores, this syrup is not the biggest worry.:):

J

jb116

Probably yes, but he was just answered the question about how bad the cola is because of HFCS content. He sad this, and added, that compare to other stuff selling in stores, this syrup is not the biggest worry.:):
Definitely. Even though i like sugar better , I still drink hfcs colas here and there .

danielbb

For me, Coca Cola (the Mexican kind using sugar and not HFCS) is a miracle drug. One before bed each night and wake up right as rain each morning. The most important substance that I ingest each day. Amazing hormonal benefits. I believe it has at least three important substances including sugar, caffeine, and carbon dioxide. I believe the gentlemen who created it was a pharmacist and he knew what he was doing.

J

jb116

For me, Coca Cola (the Mexican kind using sugar and not HFCS) is a miracle drug. One before bed each night and wake up right as rain each morning. The most important substance that I ingest each day. Amazing hormonal benefits. I believe it has at least three important substances including sugar, caffeine, and carbon dioxide. I believe the gentlemen who created it was a pharmacist and he knew what he was doing.
I love a coke before bed.

Wagner83

There's a cola made by redbull .. Red Bull Simply Cola - Wikipedia
Red Bull Simply Cola is flavored with plant extracts, including galangal, vanilla, mustard seed, lime, kola nut, cocoa, liquorice, cinnamon, lemon, ginger, coca leaf, orange, corn mint, pine, cardamom, mace, clove, and lemon juice concentrate.[1] It also contains caffeine from coffee beans; at 45 milligrams per 355ml (12-ounce) can, the caffeine level is regulated by the FDA, it contains more than Coca-Cola (34 mg) or Pepsi-Cola (37.5 mg), but less than Diet Coke (47 mg) or Mountain Dew (54 mg).[2] The cola contains significantly less caffeine than Red Bull's eponymous energy drink (80 mg per 250 mL).[3] The drink contains sugar and caramel color and lacks the phosphoric acid and high fructose corn syrup used in some other colas.
It doesn't seem to be available in the US.

By the by, I wonder how much there's in coke given the secrecy of the matter:

Cocaine claim
In May 2009, food regulators from Germany discovered trace amounts of cocaine from coca leaf extracts in Red Bull Simply Cola, Pepsi One, and Diet Coke. Red Bull GmbH responded by insisting that only de-cocainised coca leaf extracts are used in the production of Red Bull Cola.[6] The amounts in question are minute, around 0.13 micrograms of cocaine in a can of Red Bull Cola, so about 100,000 liters of the cola would need to be consumed for the cocaine to be harmful, according to Bernhard Hoffman, a food scientist for North Rhine-Westphalia who conducted the Red Bull study.

Last edited:

Fractality

Do you wake up during the night to pee? That's quite a bit of liquid to ingest before bed. If I drink 8oz or more of liquid before bed I tend to wake up at least once. Then again, sometimes when I wake up if it's light outside already I could probably just stay up.

danielbb

Do you wake up during the night to pee? That's quite a bit of liquid to ingest before bed. If I drink 8oz or more of liquid before bed I tend to wake up at least once. Then again, sometimes when I wake up if it's light outside already I could probably just stay up.
Sometimes I wake up to go but my sleep pattern on fitbit is pretty nice. It works like a knockout drug for me although some have tried my suggestion and had trouble falling asleep. I discovered it by accident and that is what led me to Ray Peat. Always told sugar was bad for me but I knew I had stumbled on to something wonderful. Ray at least confirmed for me that there was a reason that I was sleeping so well and feeling so well upon waking. Sorry for this detail ladies, rock hard nighttime erections returned for the first time in years and that is how I know there are hormonal benefits. Honey, white rice, mashed potatoes, and apples also provide some response but not to the extent as Coke for me.

GelatinGoblin

Cheap, instant energy, instant metabolic boost, tastes great, makes everything great. I can't remember a single occassion that was made worse by a glass of cola. By coffee, many times.
It is an effective spermicide and increases Ibuprofen action. Sounds like it will induce atrophy of the testicles and reduce spermatogenesis.

And if your Glucose levels or Glycogen stores are empty in the presence of Caffeine you will experience a Cortisol or other stress hormone release. The fact that Cola has some sugar decreases this chance to 0, just add some Sugar or butter ice cream to coffee and you'll be all good.

Peatful

2BB24286-87DB-4F13-AF9A-5BFDEF365451.jpeg
C0388783-A4F7-40DC-8099-36931220642A.jpeg
Anyone tried?

Rock_V

Rafe

I tried that Coca Cola brand coffee coke but without the vanilla flavor. It didn’t taste as good as just homemade pouring some coffee into a glass of coke. probably those added ingredients. Sweetened coffee &, well, you know what happens. Plus cream & we’ll have to get a translator in here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals