Is Civilization Ableist?

OP
energyandstruct
Even with an orthodox definition of ableism though I don't see how being kept alive with low quality of life and few treatments is necessarily better for the disabled than a total state of nature. I tend to improve inflammation a lot in super untouched wilderness areas and there are less and less of these areas. Im also not sure that those who are more sensitive to enviromental pollution and stufd are necessarily a darwinian weak link. If enviromental toxicity will eventually affect all of us, are the canaries in the coal mine weaker, or is that sensitivity adaptive , like being a sentinel

PhilParma

I agree with everything you're saying. I guess I just don't have any use for the word ableist. I'll think about it though.

OP
energyandstruct
The use of the word Ableist is simply because the dominant social justice paradigm uses it. I'm trying to subvert the meaning of the term

Herbie

I have a spinal injury and can’t do my career anymore and do a low paying job now and I thought about all about how I would die in nature etc but I am resilient and strong and adaptive at the same time and perhaps I would have adapted and thrived in nature but my injury is due to modern world so its completely irrelevant to consider this in the wild types of thinking patterns. I see this world as there are no heroic deaths or no status for scars.

The hierarchy today is mutilated and the ones who would have enjoyed and been rewarded in the wild are in a full on war today to not end up dead, disabled physically and mentally or in prison or submit. Its extremely difficult to stay inline and play the game and be able to satisfy primal insticts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals