Is Cannabis Peaty?

LUH 3417

Weed makes me feel autistic. I become hypersensitive but stuck in some sort of freeze response. Even getting a drink from the fridge can be difficult but I can sit there and speculate all sorts of things about the act of getting up and going to the fridge. Don’t really enjoy the quality of my thoughts on it the way I did when I was a teenager.

It might be ok if your metabolism is strong and you don’t abuse it but otherwise I don’t think it’s health promoting other than being something recreational to do with people and its having a mildly psychedelic effect in healthy, young people which could be what someone is looking for.

I remember it inducing more body awareness when I was younger, now it seems more seritonergic, stuck in my head type feeling. It has been a very negative substance for me with chronic use and abuse.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

So it seems the consensus here it’s really not good for you period.

I know weed had a huge party to play with my gyno. Thank god I got surgery.

I noticed acne after vaping as well.

Stramonium

Weed makes me feel autistic. I become hypersensitive but stuck in some sort of freeze response. Even getting a drink from the fridge can be difficult but I can sit there and speculate all sorts of things about the act of getting up and going to the fridge. Don’t really enjoy the quality of my thoughts on it the way I did when I was a teenager.

It might be ok if your metabolism is strong and you don’t abuse it but otherwise I don’t think it’s health promoting other than being something recreational to do with people and its having a mildly psychedelic effect in healthy, young people which could be what someone is looking for.

I remember it inducing more body awareness when I was younger, now it seems more seritonergic, stuck in my head type feeling. It has been a very negative substance for me with chronic use and abuse.

I agree, some friends go DEAD QUIET after they smoke, it's really weird

Sativa

So it seems the consensus here it’s really not good for you period

It's entirely possible to use cannabis sustainably... I don't think the consensus on this post can be reliably used as a real guage of a plants therapeutic usefulness, that might be a bit of a superficial analysis.

...but otherwise I don’t think it’s health promoting other than being something recreational...

I would class its ability to stimulate metabolism as health promoting...

The cannabinoids have a few valuable therapeutic properties, especially relevant to people with an underperforming or dysfunctional metabolism.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

It's entirely possible to use cannabis sustainably... I don't think the consensus on this post can be reliably used as a real guage of a plants therapeutic usefulness, that might be a bit of a superficial analysis.

I would class its ability to stimulate metabolism as health promoting...

The cannabinoids have a few valuable therapeutic properties, especially relevant to people with an underperforming or dysfunctional metabolism.
It is not necessarily healthy to stimulate the metabolism if you don’t have the proper nutrition to go with the stimulation. Caffeine can stimulate the metabolism but that doesn’t necessarily mean caffeine is always health promoting.

Jing

Cannabis has none of the benefits of Progesterone, while Progesterone relaxes you and makes you sleep Cannabis always puts me in this alert mode and whenever I'm falling asleep I jump back awake literally, it increases your cortisol and its known to induce psychosis. I know from close friends it can make your anxiety a lot worse
I used to smoke weed so I could sleep lol.

Sativa

It is not necessarily healthy to stimulate the metabolism if you don’t have the proper nutrition to go with the stimulation. Caffeine can stimulate the metabolism but that doesn’t necessarily mean caffeine is always health promoting.

Remember the endocannabinoid system underlies/is inherently connected to everything metabolic that Ray talks about.

ECS is a dynamic system.

The bodies endogenous fat, mead acid (omega 9) is a precursor for a potent cannabinoid called mead ethanolamide...

Alternatively, dietary polyunsaturated fats act as precursors for an equally potent cannabinoid called anandamide (AEA), via arachidonic acid, which combines qith ethanolamine forming AEA.

Exogenous cannabinoids with notable activity (aka interaction with the ECS) also exist in many commonly used dietary components including various plants, other than the well-known Cannabis species.

Waynish

Cannabis is over. Use it like 20 times and be done with it forever. It's just estrogenic and deluding. I've done my fair share.

LUH 3417

Remember the endocannabinoid system underlies/is inherently connected to everything metabolic that Ray talks about.

ECS is a dynamic system.

The bodies endogenous fat, mead acid (omega 9) is a precursor for a potent cannabinoid called mead ethanolamide...

Alternatively, dietary polyunsaturated fats act as precursors for an equally potent cannabinoid called anandamide (AEA), via arachidonic acid, which combines qith ethanolamine forming AEA.

Exogenous cannabinoids with notable activity (aka interaction with the ECS) also exist in many commonly used dietary components including various plants, other than the well-known Cannabis species.
Are you promoting it’s use by smoking it or eating it? I would imagine making cannabutter would offset the damage to the lungs that smoking marijuana does. I am aware that my response to cannabis has been much more positive when I am in a better state of health. For me personally, it does not provide many health benefits when I am already estrogenic or fighting hypothyroidism. One thing it does do, sometimes, is it lets me see another person’s perspective and makes me more contemplative. Sometimes this over thinking feels very damaging and destructive, but there have been times I felt like I “came to my senses” about an emotional conflict after smoking a joint. My boyfriend seems to get really warm from smoking marijuana but maybe it’s serotonin, or maybe it’s not that simple. My personal issue with it is that I have often times abused it, start smoking first thing in the morning, and spiral into very bad eating and sleeping habits because of my addictive relationship to it.

milkboi

Are you promoting it’s use by smoking it or eating it? I would imagine making cannabutter would offset the damage to the lungs that smoking marijuana does. I am aware that my response to cannabis has been much more positive when I am in a better state of health. For me personally, it does not provide many health benefits when I am already estrogenic or fighting hypothyroidism. One thing it does do, sometimes, is it lets me see another person’s perspective and makes me more contemplative. Sometimes this over thinking feels very damaging and destructive, but there have been times I felt like I “came to my senses” about an emotional conflict after smoking a joint. My boyfriend seems to get really warm from smoking marijuana but maybe it’s serotonin, or maybe it’s not that simple. My personal issue with it is that I have often times abused it, start smoking first thing in the morning, and spiral into very bad eating and sleeping habits because of my addictive relationship to it.

Some interesting things you said. Weed also warms me up like crazy. On my regular T3 protocol I got to 37,5C combined with weed, making my thermometer make an alarming sound. :D It also definitely puts me in better emotional state (duh), especially combined with my current pro-metabolic lifestyle. I become curious about things that before appeared not that exciting to me. Could be described as a child-like, explorative state. So that doesn‘t really seem like a function of Serotonin to me (opposite of learned helplessnes), which ofc doesn‘t mean that weed doesn‘t increase it.

LUH 3417

Some interesting things you said. Weed also warms me up like crazy. On my regular T3 protocol I got to 37,5C combined with weed, making my thermometer make an alarming sound. :D It also definitely puts me in better emotional state (duh), especially combined with my current pro-metabolic lifestyle. I become curious about things that before appeared not that exciting to me. Could be described as a child-like, explorative state. So that doesn‘t really seem like a function of Serotonin to me (opposite of learned helplessnes), which ofc doesn‘t mean that weed doesn‘t increase it.
It’s definitely an interesting substance and I think the effects it may have on a person has very much to do with what kind of state you’re in. I’ve experienced a sense of playfulness and expansiveness on weed. I’ve also experienced compulsive behavior and a freeze like response where I am stuck in my head and almost autistic in my disposition. The latter happens far more often than the former for me lately, which is why I choose not to use it right now.

Sativa

Are you promoting it’s use by smoking it or eating it?

Neither, just neutrally presenting insight.
Any ROA is valid. I also use cannabinoids from NON-Cannabis species! There's plenty to choose from.

The cannabis aromatic terpenes are responsible for ~40-50% of the plants overall effects btw, many people overlook this... I use isolated terpenes and create my own customised profiles based on what therapeutic effects i want.

Diogo

Neither, just neutrally presenting insight.
Any ROA is valid. I also use cannabinoids from NON-Cannabis species! There's plenty to choose from.

The cannabis aromatic terpenes are responsible for ~40-50% of the plants overall effects btw, many people overlook this... I use isolated terpenes and create my own customised profiles based on what therapeutic effects i want.
Speaking of which, I feel alive/like a normal person when I smoke. Do you know how to reproduce that without smoking? Some CB1 receptors agonists?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals