Is Cancer Actually Fungus?

nwo2012 said:
According to who? Prove it then please. Reading some webpages is no proof of any of that.
If someone has tumours evident and they change their lifestyle/eating and supplement and the tumour regresses then I would consider that a cure of that particular cancer. To say there is no cure is complete nonsense imo. :2cents

Conspiracy theorist logic 101.

nwo2012

Dorito Loyalist said:
nwo2012 said:
According to who? Prove it then please. Reading some webpages is no proof of any of that.
If someone has tumours evident and they change their lifestyle/eating and supplement and the tumour regresses then I would consider that a cure of that particular cancer. To say there is no cure is complete nonsense imo. :2cents

First of all what is a conspiracy theorist?
And secondly how is my post anything to do with conspiracy theories?

pboy

How can you completely 'Cure' something that is a result of every day cell metabolism? That's like saying theres a cure to taking shits. You can limit and reduce residue to the point where its a non unpleasant, and not an issue, but will still happen every day, or you can become backed up and constipated then its considered harmful and detrimental. You take laxatives and meds and release it all but have you 'Cured' taking shits? No...you will still have to the next day, but you've just started back over with a clean slate.

burtlancast

Dorito Loyalist said:

Conspiracy theorists are actually in the majority nowadays. Coincidence theorists are relegated to the tv news, daily papers and bad Hollywood flicks; their numbers are dwindling by the days.

nwo2012 said:

How are things, brother ? :D
I stumbled on Ray a few months ago, then discovered this forum, and who do i find ? :P
Great minds always find a way to meet.

In case i'm repeating data, in which case i apologise, nwo2012 is well placed to know one can cure cancer WITHOUT chemo or radiation.

And pboy, if you believe cancer can't be cured, you need to watch a few Max Gerson docs free on youtube ( or read his books).

Or you can just use the Navarro HCG urine test to monitor the progress of a cancer treatment..

pboy

I definitely believe it can be cured in the sense of being reduced to unnoticeable amounts...like I never even consider it and most people that 'have it' never would have
considered anything about it unless a doctor told them they had it. Its just that once you supposedly 'have it' , you then get monitored with machines all the time and do a bunch
of weird stuff and they track it and you feel bad and think youre sick and all this stuff ect ect....but really the levels were probably fluctuating all the time anyways day to day in the background your whole life...you just never thought about it and it didn't actually matter anyways. But now since you've been diagnosed, the doctor makes a lot of money and you are mentally enslaved per se...where as if you never went to the doctor, felt bad/sick...but considered it from a real grounded perspective, looking at your own personal life, you would make adjustments...shore things up, start feeling better...and the idea of 'cancer' never would have even come into your field of thought in the first place

burtlancast

I can actually agree with that.

Ray did mention that practically 100% of people over 50 dying in car accidents show in autopsies some form of undiscovered cancer. Which puts into question the wisdom of cancer screening and its ensued treatment in absence of any symptoms.

Neverthless, Max Gerson proved advancing cancer is impossible in the presence of normal metabolism, ie the capacity to trigger normal inflammatory defense reactions (in other words, an normal fonctionning immune system, which he discovered before it was commonly formulated as such)

Which means there's various biological test able to track the progression of this abnormal metabolism. The Navarro urine HCG test is only on of them; there are some others, just as reliable, but i havn't looked deeply into them yet.

The bottom line is cancer is curable with so called alternative therapies( not at 100% tough) provided people don't accept to be poisoned with chimio and radio beforehand. Even surgery is actually harmfull.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
burtlancast said:
Ray did mention that practically 100% of people over 50 dying in car accidents show in autopsies some form of undiscovered cancer.

Mind=blown.

I really appreciate this discussion. Thanks everyone. :rockout

nwo2012

pboy said:
I definitely believe it can be cured in the sense of being reduced to unnoticeable amounts...like I never even consider it and most people that 'have it' never would have
considered anything about it unless a doctor told them they had it. Its just that once you supposedly 'have it' , you then get monitored with machines all the time and do a bunch
of weird stuff and they track it and you feel bad and think youre sick and all this stuff ect ect....but really the levels were probably fluctuating all the time anyways day to day in the background your whole life...you just never thought about it and it didn't actually matter anyways. But now since you've been diagnosed, the doctor makes a lot of money and you are mentally enslaved per se...where as if you never went to the doctor, felt bad/sick...but considered it from a real grounded perspective, looking at your own personal life, you would make adjustments...shore things up, start feeling better...and the idea of 'cancer' never would have even come into your field of thought in the first place

I do agree with many of your points.

@Burtlancast, yes it is god to see a familiar and friendly face around here. We are good, hope you are the same.
And yes I agree entirely with your points.

Ideonaut

It's an interesting theory. I know there was an Italian doctor that claimed the same and said he could kill the fungus by applying baking soda to it:

The skin connection with fungus is interesting. I've had GI candida for years (as confirmed by tests, likely all my life from years of antibiotics as an infant). I've always had a lot of moles and recall getting more while taking antifungals.. I've read antidotes of people taking garlic (a natural antifungal) and having their moles fall off.

anecdotes?

tankasnowgod

Cancer could actually be an infectious agent.
Simoncini is only the last doctor to have proposed it; Rife cured tens of terminal cases by just killing the infectious agents inside the cancerous cells. Him, and many others, isolated infectious agents from tumors, reinjected them and caused cancer with them; he confirmed the Koch infectious postulate many times over.

Gaston Naessens showed how infectious agents can pass from a bacterian to a virus form, then a spore form, etc... It's called pleiomorphism.

Virginia Livingstone treated many cancers with antibiotics and recorded many inexplicable remissions of desperate cases. Alan Cantwell wrote about it too.

Pleiomorphism is actually not disputable nowadays, but mainstream medecine does it's best to ignore it.

Ray himself talked about it in a radio program about cancer coverups; he spoke about Andrew Ivy and Krebiozen, which consists, if i'm not mistaken, of antiserum made from the cancer patient's own blood.

That proves there's an infectious aspect of cancer.

It's actually been a proven fact that infectious agents (like bacteria or viruses) can cause cancer since the early 80's. David Vetter, more popularly known as "Bubble Boy" or "The Boy in the Bubble" was born with SCID (body did not produce any white blood cells), and kept in a completely sterile environment from his birth until the age of twelve. He had a bone marrow transplant from his sister, and became very sick. Among other things, a dormant virus caused many spontaneous tumors. Here's a clip from "Bodyshock," claim at 3:25-

Except those antibiotics also happen to restore respiration

Ideonaut

Right on. To say there is no cure is supremely arrogant, assuming omniscience.

Regina

Am I crazy to think that cancer is a physical manifestation of a mental paradigm or belief, some sort of belief about yourself, others, or the world...generally reflected therefore
in certain habits, lifestyle, attitude, and/or way of self expression...that lead to a discomfort or stress in your interactions and daily life...aka 'cancer'. The debilitating belief is always wrong, false, or missing the mark in some way but perpetuated by yourself due to the inability to change the belief due to fear, ignorance, or ego. Usually this is accompanied by urges or intuition to reconsider / alter the belief but when / how you actually do so and listen to the intuition is based on you ability to let go of old or stagnant beliefs / experiences, and / or the willingness and ability take risks or experiment....which generally requires a degree or courage, faith, and/or support

The connotation is something that eats itself or its surroundings alive...basically the manifestation in your physical reality and belief system will be in some way
a self detrimental or offensive habit or way of expressing / treating yourself that will ultimately eat yourself or your surrounding ecosystem/society alive, per se
Word!

Travis

This is interesting.

I have always enjoyed reading about Rife. Pleomorphism videos are nice to watch.

The Koch model of cancer is similar to Szent-Györgyi's. I think there is something to this.

Methylglyoxal can purportedly assume the role of O₂ (Szent-Györgyi). He speculates that life started with carbonyls being the primary reducing agent. Methylgyoxal can correct metabolism.

In cancer, the cell reverts back into an older state, the alpha state, that differentiates faster. This state evolutionarily predates the beta state, the state formed when oxygen was made available on earth.

He thinks proteins need to to lose one electron to become a p-type semiconductor radical. He says cancer is characterized by nonconductive proteins. He has a mechanism for how methylglyoxal fixes this.

Article: The living state and cancer

Royal Rife was interesting too. He has recently been validated with Raman microscopy. Yes, such things are mainstream now. Cells can emit their own radiation when exited. Here are some Raman micrographs:

ncomms14843-f3.jpg

The different colors are different frequencies radiating off the cell. Different molecules and functional groups resonate at different frequencies. The incident beam can be tuned to selectively view C=C bonds for instance.

Hillman would like this because this is live cell imaging.

Article: Quantitative volumetric Raman imaging of three dimensional cell cultures

And Rife's resonant frequency cancer therapy has purportedly been replicated by this guy:

I am somewhat confused. Both the Metabolic Cancer Theories and the Infectious Cancer Theories are both convincing.

My bet is the on metabolic theory. This is more fundamental and allows for the possibility for both diet, microbes, and hydrocarbons being a causative factor as long as they all can disrupt oxygen metabolism.

Last edited:

Regina

This is interesting.

I have always enjoyed reading about Rife. Pleomorphism videos are nice to watch.

The Warburg and Koch models of cancer are endorsed by Szent-Györgyi. This seems true as well. Interesting article here: http://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/21/12/1730/pdf

I need to read about this in greater detail, but my understanding is that the electron transport chain ends with the reduction of O₂. When O₂ is not available, then there is nothing to reduce and H⁺ piles-up.

In the last step of biochemical respiration, the reduction of O₂ by an enzyme leads to O²⁻ and O²⁻. There is a heme molecule with an iron center that does this along with a copper atom and a tyrosine. The heme iron is thought to donate two electrons, the copper atom one electron, and the tyrosine ring one electron.

Molecular oxygen (O₂) can be drawn like this, showing all of the 12 electrons

:Ö::Ö: ⟹ :Ö: + :Ö:

Easy to see that it needs four electrons for each oxygen atom to have a stable valence shell of eight electrons.

:Ö::Ö: + 4e⁻ ⟹ :Ö::²⁻ + :Ö::²⁻

Every small atom wants eight electrons.

This happens in water and the O²⁻ act as a base, scavenging acidic H⁺.

O²⁻ + O²⁻ + 2H⁺ ⟹ HO⁻+ HO⁻

And more H⁺.

HO⁻+ HO⁻ + 2H⁺ ⟹ H₂O + H₂O

It then becomes apparent that respiration is basic. This is why cancer cells are said to be acidic, there isn't enough reduced oxygen to scavenge acidic protons (H⁺). Lack of oxygen creates acidity.

Article: How oxygen is activated and reduced in respiration

Small carbonyl compounds can purportedly assume the role of O₂ (Szent-Györgyi). This shifts metabolism back towards the electron transport chain (respiration) and away from fermentation while raising pH.

Royal Rife was interesting too. He has recently been validated with Raman microscopy. Yes, such things are mainstream now. Cells can emit their own radiation when exited. Here are some Raman micrographs:

ncomms14843-f3.jpg

The different colors are different frequencies radiating off the cell. Different molecules and functional groups resonate at different frequencies. The incident beam can be tuned to selectively view C=C bonds for instance.

Hillman would like this because this is live cell imaging.

Article: Quantitative volumetric Raman imaging of three dimensional cell cultures

And Rife's resonant frequency cancer therapy has purportedly been replicated by this guy:

I am somewhat confused. Both the Warburg Cancer Theory and the Infectious Cancer Theories are both convincing

My bet is the on metabolic theory. This is more fundamental and allows for the possibility for both diet, microbes, and hydrocarbons being a causative factor as long as they all can disrupt oxygen metabolism.

I hope this isn't thought of as off- topic. Here is Paul Jaminet's cancer therapy company description:
Angiex - LabCentral | Cambridge, MA
I don't follow him much, but he has said many times that he believed cancer infectious in origin.

Travis

William Koch says this about carbonyl groups (C=O).

They thus hold a key position in the great biological economy, and this is due to the fact that they serve as the initiators of oxidative energy production for function and nutrition. And when not blocked in this action, they do away with the need for parasitism in microorganisms and in tissue cells and thus, when this ability is restored, pathogenicity is eliminated from bacteria and neoplasia can no longer exist in the tissue cells. So the best way to get rid of infectious disease and neoplasia, is to cure the germ or tissue cell of its metabolic deficiency. The purpose now is to show how that is done.

Article: THE FUNCTIONAL CARBONYL GROUP IN PATHOGENESIS AND ITS REVERSAL

And Szent-Györgi says this:

Since fermentation is a more archaic process than oxidation, one may be inclined to think that cancer is simply a reversal to an earlier evolutionary state of monocellular existence, the latest and least deeply-rooted regulatory mechanism being lost. This damage may be introduced by the most varied agents, and hence the great diversity of factors causing cancer, while the result is the same. Many roads lead to Rome, but there is only one Rome.

Book: Bioelectronics: A Study in Cellular Regulations, Defense, and Cancer

If a fungus can be found in cancers than you would expect to find chitin in cancers, however:

It has been shown that the capsule of encapsulated protozoa consists at times of chitin or of cellulose — both of them substances altogether absent from the tissues of vertebrates. Is either present in a carcinoma? The question can be answered in the negative. The investigation was carried out for us by Gregor Brodie at King's College, London, under the direction of professor Halliburton, as follows: —

Book: A System of medicine, by many writers, Volume 1

Professor Halliburton doesn't strike me as a particularly trustworthy person (he kinda sounds like a warmonger) so I did a Google search to verify. I cannot find any evidence of chitin inside of a tumor.

Base Ball

Cancer could actually be an infectious agent.
Simoncini is only the last doctor to have proposed it; Rife cured tens of terminal cases by just killing the infectious agents inside the cancerous cells. Him, and many others, isolated infectious agents from tumors, reinjected them and caused cancer with them; he confirmed the Koch infectious postulate many times over.

Gaston Naessens showed how infectious agents can pass from a bacterian to a virus form, then a spore form, etc... It's called pleiomorphism.

Virginia Livingstone treated many cancers with antibiotics and recorded many inexplicable remissions of desperate cases. Alan Cantwell wrote about it too.

Pleiomorphism is actually not disputable nowadays, but mainstream medecine does it's best to ignore it.

Ray himself talked about it in a radio program about cancer coverups; he spoke about Andrew Ivy and Krebiozen, which consists, if i'm not mistaken, of antiserum made from the cancer patient's own blood.

That proves there's an infectious aspect of cancer.

I believe this to be true. And those people were horribly persecuted for curing people. Antoine Bechamp proposed the idea of a pleomorphic infectious agent back in the 1800s but his view lost out to Louis Pasteur. It really doesn't matter too much in the end, the terrain inside your body allows this sort of "infection" to take place, whether before you get cancer or after. And modern cancer treatments harm the remaining healthy terrain which reduces your odds of beating the disease. RP's contrition, I think, is to that terrain. Healthy metabolism restrains the nasty stuff, and allows the body to heal, assuming, of course, you don't kill yourself with conventional treatment. I posted in another tread about a guy who was diagnosed with terminal cancer with about 6 months to live. He did nothing, zero, and lived another 10 years. Everything is truly upside down today.

Waynish

A rather " angry" post.
Why ?

You talk about spontaneous remissions and use the "prayer" argument to downplay the infectious theory exactly like official medicine does for alternative cancer therapies. One aspect that has been proven is that nearly all of these so called spontaneous remissions modified their diets after being diagnosed ( but of course, no medical journal will report it). So i'm afraid "prayer" doesn't really cut it...

I suppose Burzynski never cured anyone either with his antineoplastons peptides, since he doesn't concentrate on faulty metabolism ?...

Proven cancer therapies like Gerson, laetrile, Hoxsey or Burzynski, aren't incompatible with the virus/ bacterium theory. They all might intervene at different stages of the disease.

Even Max Gerson couldn't cure his own daughter of cancer ( if you read his autobiography written by his grandson, Howard Strauss), or Hoxsey couldn't cure his own prostate cancer.

Yet we have evidence of 100% cure rate of all advanced cases by Rife. You don't seriously suggest because Rife's machines available in the nineties don't work that he was a quack ? Do you seriously believe the medical mafia will allow functional machines on the market ?

We have total evidence in these last 30 years that cervical cancer is associated at 90% with Human papillomavirus. The more sexual partners a woman has, the more chances are she commes down ( proven study) . No need for faulty cellular metabolism.

The Koch postulate was established by multiple researchers well before these discoveries; are you suggesting they were all wrong/ quacks, and "you" know best ?

Scores of serious researchers proving pleimorphism of infectious agents and being silenced by the medical establishment, and that's all the evidence i need for me to understand they were on to something .

Ignore evidence at your own perils.

Curious if you or anyone else here has tested such therapies like Rife's. Those machines would be fairly easy to prototype with today's technologies. However, we need some methodologies in order to do so. For example:
What's an indicator the right frequency is being used?
What's a simple test to qualify a working vs non-working "Rife machine"
What frequency and power is used, and do they vary?

We should be able to answer these questions easily if there were working machines just a couple decades ago...

burtlancast

Curious if you or anyone else here has tested such therapies like Rife's.

I didn't. But i have third party corroboration in the name of John Holt, the famous Australian cancer therapist using microwaves;

He mentioned in private interviews he had the occasion to test a few Rife devices, and discovered a minority worked wonderfully.

I suppose if he could track them down, so could the pharma boys, so the probability of finding a genuine one is quite low.

Travis

There is a Rife Forum that seems totally legitimate. You have to sign-up to use it. I did this and I can post there, but I haven't yet.

They seem concerned about having trollery and such. This is why you have to sign-up. I've gotten a few long emails from them and they seem very nice and sincere people.

I think that Rife forum would be a good place to go. Next time that I'm interested in Rife, or such things as Raman microscopy, I think that I'll hop-on over there and see what's up.

It does make sense. Rife made advances in optics that are just finally being utilized. Molecules are differentially affected by waves of the electromagnetic spectrum at many frequencies. This has much to do with the chemical structure. Every functional group has characteristic IR stretching modes, and every molecule has it's own fingerprint. This is routinely used to identify molecules in solution:

vanillin.gif

And not only that, aromatic rings generally are very responsive to ultraviolet light as well; although, this does not penetrate the skin.

The radio-frequency stretching modes of molecules have not been well-characterized by chemists. Perhaps there is a way to extrapolate a molecules absorption too lower frequencies? I don't know, but I think the Rife-club would have the most reliable data tables for the lower-frequencies that had been determined by Rife and others.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom