Is Bone Broth The Same As The Tub Of Gelatin ?

No. Bone broth often has many ingredients while pure gelatin is just an irreversibly hydrolyzed form of collagen. Bone broth can have too much lead and other toxins if the animal(s) from which it came were poisoned.

Waynish

It's a good question. People seem to have fewer side effects from bone broth - and I don't know how usable hydrolyzed gelatin is for everyone / all the time.

nikolabeacon

This was answered by Peat I think. I think reason why it is not the same is fact that process of dehidration damages structure of proteins(amino acids) and thus reduce its quality and bioavailability regardless of rehidration. And that is problem for the gut. They appear same but they are not. Same as with everything that is dehidrated or powdered. And for gelatinuous cuts you should extract it by proper cooking method. Joints should be thoroughly open and pieces small enough for enough collagen extraction.Ideally it should be on room temp for few hours and then it should be putted in cold water( joints should be 1\3 or less of total volume) and brought to boil on low heat and skimmed of dirt and fat. And then salt and Veg. If you shock it by high temp you will extract small quantities probably... unless you cook it for whole day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals