Is banana causing canker sore or something?

techmo

I suffer from canker sore, those white sores my whole life, in certain periods they occur in others not
The probable causes are:
- reflux problems, I've had reflux my whole life, when I let acid get into my mouth, the dentist warned me that it can cause
- I get distracted easily because I have ADHD, so sometimes I accidentally bite my lips
- I drink coffee every day
- when I eat a banana I feel the skin on my cheeks more fragile to damages
I solved them all, but it's horrible not eating a banana, i love this fruit
it could just be a coincidence that sores appear after eating i eat banana?
Does any element in the banana cause fragility in the mouth tissue or is it just my imaginary problem?

TheSir

Happens to me. Same deal with citrus fruits. I used to get them frequently. After quitting fruits I can now go months without one.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I get them from raspberries, oranges, and chocolate. Not so much any more than when I was younger, I am 67 now.

Having read about the dangers of vaccines and especially the adjuvant aluminum, it says that allergies are caused when a child receives those vaccines and at the same time is exposed to an allergen, this triggers the immune system and the child from then on is allergic to, for example, peanuts, fruits, or pollen.

I had a strange experience. I bought a Rice frequency device, an F-Scan II, I read on blogs that the older model had a flaw, that it produced ‘spurious spikes’ and I thought the new device would not have that problem. But it had the same flaw. Since I am doing electronics since high school, I wanted to find out what was wrong with it and scanned for hours, using my body connected to this device. Then I had a birthday party where I served shrimp and ate of it, too. The next morning I woke up and noticed that I couldn’t breath through my mouth. I panicked and immediately jumped on my trampoline that I had in my bedroom, to get the lymphatic system going to get rid of the swelling. Then I noticed that I was able to breath through the nose! That is probably how I slept. In a few minutes, I was able to breath through my mouth again. When I looked in the mirror, my eye lids were swollen! I immediately thought about the shrimps and later came to the conclusion that using the Rife frequency generator, which could run from a few Hertz up to 10 MHz, I probably messed up something in my body.

I was allergic to shrimps for a few years, I am not sure if I still am allergic to it. I used a resistor/capacitor combination that I attached to the device instead of my body to further analyze the F-Scan II, I built a 4-pole Bessel low pass filter that I inserted into the circuit and it got rid of the anomalous peaks and sent a sample circuit to the company in Switzerland that made these scanners. Not sure if they implemented my design into their newer products.

But that shows that an outside stimulus, be it the aluminum adjuvant or the vaccine itself, or something else like this frequency generator, can trigger the body to respond to an allergen and then acquire an immune reaction.

There are doctors that can desensitized against these allergens.

Mossy

I suffer from canker sore, those white sores my whole life, in certain periods they occur in others not
The probable causes are:
- reflux problems, I've had reflux my whole life, when I let acid get into my mouth, the dentist warned me that it can cause
- I get distracted easily because I have ADHD, so sometimes I accidentally bite my lips
- I drink coffee every day
- when I eat a banana I feel the skin on my cheeks more fragile to damages
I solved them all, but it's horrible not eating a banana, i love this fruit
it could just be a coincidence that sores appear after eating i eat banana?
Does any element in the banana cause fragility in the mouth tissue or is it just my imaginary problem?
There is a recent thread about pro-serotonin foods, and bananas was on that list. I mention this as something to consider, not that it's a known certainty.

OP
techmo

techmo

There is a recent thread about pro-serotonin foods, and bananas was on that list. I mention this as something to consider, not that it's a known certainty.
what is the effect of serotonin on canker sores?

Sefton10

In my experience canker sores can be a symptom of low folate.

Mossy

what is the effect of serotonin on canker sores?
I am not aware of any direct correlation. I'm just taking a loose stab at it with the idea that serotonin may be associated with canker soars, as serotonin is associated with many health issues.

Back
Top Bottom