Is Aspartame And Acesulfame K Are Safe?

Some aspartame probably isn't a major issue for anyone -- not sure about the other one though.

I don't even consider expiration dates much anymore as either very accurate and/or useful (in some cases at least). If you eat mostly everything you buy in a reasonable amount of time then there's no real worry for a true "expiration" of foods/etc. to cross your mind much.

Last edited:

Experienced

Some aspartame probably isn't a major issue for anyone -- not sure about the other one though.

I don't even consider expiration dates much anymore as either very accurate and/or useful (in some cases at least). If you eat mostly everything you buy in a reasonable amount of time then there's no real worry for a true "expiration" of foods/etc. to cross your mind much.
I drank too much black tea with aspartame and acesulfame that fake sugar 0 kcal tabs you know. I'm trying to cut weight atm

boris

MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AND OTHER HORMONE-RELATED BRAIN SYNDROMES.
"Pregnenolone and progesterone protect against nerve damage (5) by the excitotoxic amino acids (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, etc.), while estrogen (6) and cortisol (7) are nerve-destroying, acting through the excitotoxic amino acids. Excitotoxins destroy certain types of nerve, especially the dopaminergic and cholinergic types, leaving the noradrenergic types (8), paralleling the changes that occur in aging."

Menopause and its causes
"The mechanism by which estrogen desensitizes and kills brain cells is now recognized as the "excitotoxic" process, in which the excitatory transmitter glutamic acid is allowed to exhaust the nerve cells. (This explains the older observations that glutamic acid, or aspartic acid, or aspartame, can cause brain damage and reproductive failure.)"

Experienced

MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AND OTHER HORMONE-RELATED BRAIN SYNDROMES.
"Pregnenolone and progesterone protect against nerve damage (5) by the excitotoxic amino acids (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, etc.), while estrogen (6) and cortisol (7) are nerve-destroying, acting through the excitotoxic amino acids. Excitotoxins destroy certain types of nerve, especially the dopaminergic and cholinergic types, leaving the noradrenergic types (8), paralleling the changes that occur in aging."

Menopause and its causes
"The mechanism by which estrogen desensitizes and kills brain cells is now recognized as the "excitotoxic" process, in which the excitatory transmitter glutamic acid is allowed to exhaust the nerve cells. (This explains the older observations that glutamic acid, or aspartic acid, or aspartame, can cause brain damage and reproductive failure.)"
Thanks very informative! I'll push it away for usage.