Is 3 days cooked bone-broth safe?

What do you think are propeties of a good salt, besides being refinded?
Lenny I had myself a nice salt collection until I heard Ray Peat say they have toxins. We all know that there are good minerals in good salt, but I think it's a take the bad with the good situation or just ditch the bad and get those those minerals from somewhere else. I think salt's value is more in its "action" that the minute minerals we thought it was for.

Dr. B

Lenny I had myself a nice salt collection until I heard Ray Peat say they have toxins. We all know that there are good minerals in good salt, but I think it's a take the bad with the good situation or just ditch the bad and get those those minerals from somewhere else. I think salt's value is more in its "action" that the minute minerals we thought it was for.
what processing is done to refined sugar and salt? didnt you mention sulfur dioxide being used to bleach salts and sugars. that is in itself a massive problem probably contributing to sulfur overload in many people. i wonder what else they do to the so called refined salts.
now if the salts were just filtered so that they could remove any solid materials that wouldnt be a big deal. the big problems come when you do chemical based refinement where something significant is altered, removed, or added in a food or nutrient.

what processing is done to refined sugar and salt? didnt you mention sulfur dioxide being used to bleach salts and sugars. that is in itself a massive problem probably contributing to sulfur overload in many people. i wonder what else they do to the so called refined salts.
now if the salts were just filtered so that they could remove any solid materials that wouldnt be a big deal. the big problems come when you do chemical based refinement where something significant is altered, removed, or added in a food or nutrient.
Ray Peat seems to think the impurities in salt (heavy metals?) are worse than the bleaching process. Milk of magnesia uses a food grade bleach and it is in much larger amounts than salt. I also don't think the bleach stays in the salt anymore than it stays in our clothes.