Ionic minerals, anyone?

Wilfrid

What do you, guys, think about this line of supplements?
I've been using the multi minerals formula two months ago and already seen really big changes to my nails (the vertical ridges I used to have are now mostly gone!!).
I dunno what kind of minerals I was actually missing but so far so good. I was unable to achieve such improvements in my nail's health despite the liver, thyroid, vitamin K and seafood.
It's really strange because the dosage are almost homeopathic....

http://www.eidon.com/

Any opinions on the safety of that kind minerals?

5magicbeans

Thanks for this info. It is interesting to me because I have nail ridges as well and have often wondered about the cause.
Have you noticed any other positives from the minerals?
I find it just a little ironic that in the photo on the front page the founder is bald... ;)

OP
W

Wilfrid

Hi,

Beside the nails thing, not really.
The only thing that come closer to this result for improving my nails was the wheat germ extract stuff that I tried before.
But I still searching what kind of minerals I was deficient of.
I know that Ray don't really like the silica thing but I wonder if it's not the silica that made this difference....
Ray is mostly against fumed or colloidal silica but in this product the silica (may be still detrimental to health?) is in his ionic form, mostly the same form as mineral water rich in silica.

Motif

What do you, guys, think about this line of supplements?
I've been using the multi minerals formula two months ago and already seen really big changes to my nails (the vertical ridges I used to have are now mostly gone!!).
I dunno what kind of minerals I was actually missing but so far so good. I was unable to achieve such improvements in my nail's health despite the liver, thyroid, vitamin K and seafood.
It's really strange because the dosage are almost homeopathic....

Ionic Minerals - Shop Ionic Liquid Mineral Supplements | Eidon Ionic Minerals

Any opinions on the safety of that kind minerals?
Still taking it?

i somehow don’t absorb minerals and even with supplements my zinc and copper is deficient (and with a high zinc / copper diet ).