Iodine Poll

Do You Supplement Iodized Salt

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters

mgrabs

Just as an update, I've been using iodine for almost a month now. I've tried different dosages, ranging from 600 mcg to 12 mg per day. There is a clear boost in cognition. Easier time at problem solving. Up until 6 mg at once, it increases temperature. When I tried 12 mg at once, it actually lowered it, especially of my feet. Iodine also seems to lower bacterial count in the mouth( better breath). Lastly, I seem to be naturally getting sleepy when it's 7 or 8 pm now, so I guess it's doing something good for the circadiam rhythm. The only side- effects I've had were some zits on my chest, as well as some gut irritation and cold feet, all of which only happen when I do high doses at once. I'll keep taking iodine for the foreseeable future, but in lower doses( 6 mg per day or less.)

I'm still doing the low salt experiment. It's been over a month now. I'm at a fourth of a teaspoon of salt currently. I unfortunately don't have the device to measure blood pressure. I was gonna buy one, but I'm broke. It's a bit more expensive than I thought. And I'm saving money to buy kuinone. Sorry. It certainly would have been interesting to see how my blood pressure changed, because my pulse is much smoother, especially when lying down.
Hey.. how was your iodine usage? Are you still taking it daily? Did it interfere with your thyroid at all?

Apple

I'm still doing the low salt experiment. It's been over a month now. I'm at a fourth of a teaspoon of salt currently. I unfortunately don't have the device to measure blood pressure. I was gonna buy one, but I'm broke. It's a bit more expensive than I thought. And I'm saving money to buy kuinone. Sorry. It certainly would have been interesting to see how my blood pressure changed, because my pulse is much smoother, especially when lying down.
How's your low salt experiment going on ?

“No, I have never recommended several milligram doses of iodide, and I have often pointed out the damage to the thyroid gland that even moderate iodide supplements can cause to the thyroid gland." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals