IODIDE - not - IODINE cure for many diseases? (With Ray qoutes)

Mossy

...I plan on doing some more testing to see how my body reacts to it, so I could confidently take the larger doses if needed.
For my first test, I put 3 drops SSKI (150mg+-) in a small amount of mouth wash and swished it in my mouth for 10 minutes, then spit it out without rinsing after. About 30 minutes before swishing with the SSKI drops, I took 100mcg of selenomethionine.

I've since experienced two episodes of tachycardia. The first was 3 hours after swishing with the SSKI ; the second was about 9 hours after, which woke me from my sleep—which has brought me here. I should note, I'm dealing with chronic digestive issues, which minor to severe heart issues are symptomatic of—from my experience. So, when I first felt the heart irregularity come on—some minor heart pain and mild palpitations—I didn't think of the SSKI or selenomethionine at all, I just thought I was having some bad digestive, pre-bowel movement issues. Though, this time, these were paired with a bit of overall sense of not feeling well; yet, I was still able to do some yard work, which is when the tachycardia started.

To be objective, I do have to consider that it may not solely be the SSKI and selenomethionine, as I've had tachycardia before, though rare, from hard to digest foods. Though, I think it is likely that the SSKI and selenomethionine are the catalyst for this current episode.

A very frustrating outcome, for sure. I had, and still have, high hopes for SSKI. I have to consider that maybe my thyroid can't take SSKI, or selenomethionine. Though, last time I took tested these two I did not get tachycardia.

Ras

For my first test, I put 3 drops SSKI (150mg+-) in a small amount of mouth wash and swished it in my mouth for 10 minutes, then spit it out without rinsing after. About 30 minutes before swishing with the SSKI drops, I took 100mcg of selenomethionine.

I've since experienced two episodes of tachycardia.
Is tachycardia such a big deal?

Mossy

Is tachycardia such a big deal?
I don't know how else to classify tachycardia other than a big deal. It requires immediate attention and action to deal with it. I checked my pulse once when I had it and it was 183. It's an indication that something is wrong; meaning, it's not a "just deal with it" situation. At least that is my take on it. Maybe other people have Chuck Norris blood and they can continue to do whatever they were doing.

TheSir

I don't know how else to classify tachycardia other than a big deal. It requires immediate attention and action to deal with it. I checked my pulse once when I had it and it was 183. It's an indication that something is wrong; meaning, it's not a "just deal with it" situation. At least that is my take on it. Maybe other people have Chuck Norris blood and they can continue to do whatever they were doing.
As i wrote recently, I have had a similar thing happen for a couple of times. In my case the tachycardia sets in an hour after dosing and gradually tapers off towards the evening. During this episode my eyes are wide open and extremities cold on top of the very high heart rate. Strangely, rate of breathing remains pretty calm.

I've triggered the episode with as little as 0.5 mg of iodine. Other times I can go many times higher and only feel calmer. Annoyingly, I haven't figured out what it means and what triggers it. The episode might be preceded by a day of slightly heightened pulse and colder extremities. Due to this I think I have managed to avoid a few of these episodes by taking a 1-2 day break from dosing before continuing.

A friend of mine suggested that maybe my thyroid has some kind of lesions that burst when the thyroid soaks up iodine, releasing thyroid hormones into the bloodstream. Who knows. Would be great to figure this out.

Mossy

As i wrote recently, I have had a similar thing happen for a couple of times. In my case the tachycardia sets in an hour after dosing and gradually tapers off towards the evening. During this episode my eyes are wide open and extremities cold on top of the very high heart rate. Strangely, rate of breathing remains pretty calm.

I've triggered the episode with as little as 0.5 mg of iodine. Other times I can go many times higher and only feel calmer. Annoyingly, I haven't figured out what it means and what triggers it. The episode might be preceded by a day of slightly heightened pulse and colder extremities. Due to this I think I have managed to avoid a few of these episodes by taking a 1-2 day break from dosing before continuing.

A friend of mine suggested that maybe my thyroid has some kind of lesions that burst when the thyroid soaks up iodine, releasing thyroid hormones into the bloodstream. Who knows. Would be great to figure this out.
Thank you for sharing. Just to confirm, you were taking iodine and not SSKI; and you got tachycardia from it, not just heart flutters or palpitations? I wasn't certain if the SSKI or the selenomethionine had triggered it, but your experience seems to support that one or both had.

I will definitely take some time off from it, before trying again, but I'd like to see if I can make it work. I never had tachycardia from it before.

TheSir

Thank you for sharing. Just to confirm, you were taking iodine and not SSKI; and you got tachycardia from it, not just heart flutters or palpitations? I wasn't certain if the SSKI or the selenomethionine had triggered it, but your experience seems to support that one or both had.

I will definitely take some time off from it, before trying again, but I'd like to see if I can make it work. I never had tachycardia from it before.
Yeah, iodine. Heart rate was stable without a single flutter. Resting pulse was ~120-160. For what it's worth, taking more selenomethinione might be offering some protection against these episodes currently, but it's too early to say for sure. You don't have a history of stimulant (ab)use, do you? I was wondering if iodine could be causing my body to dump stored drugs.

Mossy

Yeah, iodine. Heart rate was stable without a single flutter. Resting pulse was ~120-160. For what it's worth, taking more selenomethinione might be offering some protection against these episodes currently, but it's too early to say for sure. You don't have a history of stimulant (ab)use, do you? I was wondering if iodine could be causing my body to dump stored drugs.
Ok, so you think selenomethinione is preventing tachycardia for you?

I do not have a history of stimulant abuse, so you can count that out as a common factor.

Mossy

Are you getting enough potassium and magnesium?
I did consider those two, that they would help to properly regulate the heart. I've stopped using cronometer, but I know I can say that I am short on both those minerals. I'll have to see about upping those. Thanks for the thought.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals