Invoking Peat's Name: Ethics Of Promoting Products

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

That's why I just said that Ray shall CC emails to an raypeatforum.com account or, even better, raypeat.com page with all those email responses automatically updating, like raypeat.com/emails. It's not such a programming feat to make that and would avoid all this mess where anyone could come and say: "Ray said it was ok to drink low dose cyanide".
He doesnt want to be on forums, probably because of this bull**** right here.

vulture

He doesnt want to be on forums, probably because of this bull**** right here.
Did I asked him to post here?
I just said there are easy ways to keep his email advices officially available, instead of people on forums stating that Ray said this or Ray said that. And that way he might even help more people because all his advices would be available for other people that might have had that same issue or doubt.
All of us could write Ray to ask about this substance, but we all could say he said another thing, and Ray's inbox will get saturated with the same question over and over again...

morgan#1

“I just said there are easy ways to keep his email advices officially available, instead of people on forums stating that Ray said this or Ray said that. And that way he might even help more people because all his advices would be available for other people that might have had that same issue or doubt.”

I am not privy to Ray’s email or Ray’s mind; but I think this would be a win-win situation. I’m surprised he’s not bald, because I would’ve pulled every hair out, and would be thinking just read my fascinating articles. It explains most things. I think it would be great to have all of this known. The way it is now is like reinventing the wheel. It’s hard to get anywhere with that. I got punished in another thread for going off on a tangent, lol. So I’ll just leave it at that.

I was wanting Ray’s email “just in case” but I think that’s a blessing in disguise. Patience and all will be reveiled.

Last edited:

morgan#1

Revealed, (reveiled? Weird word, or is it a word? Words are very strange, look at one word too long and it becomes a trippy thing.)

Thank you for splitting the off topic :extinguishflame

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you for splitting the off topic :extinguishflame
You're welcome.

I wasn't sure on a title so I borrowed words within someone's post and changed them slightly. If anyone has an alternative title suggestion just let me know.

Mauritio

@haidut Did you ever say something about the highlighted parts of peats response to good and evil ? As the creator of this product I would be interested how you interpret /whats your opinion on these answers:

-Yes, I think large doses of any modified progesterone could be harmful to the brain.
-It’s that progesterone has extensive functions that are essential for survival in good health, and something which closely resembles its structure is likely to interfere in those processes. It could take years for irreversible and disastrous effects to be noticed.
- I think there’s too little information to judge the risks confidently; I would want at least some good long term animal studies before I tried one of them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals