Inversions + Breath Holding for Hair?

MCurtone

I'm learning that CO2 is great for hair growth, in fact people use carboxy therapy to grow hair to some success.

What does anyone know about inversions/hanging upside down and at the same time, holding your breath as long as you can?

I just started doing this. I use an inversion table to hang upside down and I will take a deep breath and hold as long as I can. I do 2-4 (reps) about 2-3x per day. The whole process only takes a few minutes. My entire neck, face and head go very red as all the blood rushes there. My thought process is not only is the nutrient delivery increased, lymph system is moving, but you are driving CO2-filled blood directly to the scalp. I just started doing this a few days ago and can already say:

Foods that normally cause acne on my face no longer cause acne.
My scalp psoriasis is dramatically reduced, even though I am eating foods that would normally trigger/exacerbate it.

Obviously it's too soon to report hair related results, but the superficial changes to my skin are immediately apparent, very much so.

OP
M

MCurtone

I'll try to update regularly.

Yesterday I ate over 18+ dates, which notoriously cause acne in me on my face, specially jawline. So far, not a single acne or blemish.

Psoriasis is still relatively at bay.

Will wait more to report on hair benefits if any.