Introducing: The Peaty Diet

Daft

1627416272650.jpeg

High starch, high protein, low fat, positively olympic! Become a measurably metabolic monster!

Vileplume

I had his same expression as I read the list of foods he eats.

Also, how the heck do you get 8,000 calories eating that? He'd have to eat like 10 of each plate shown.

OP
Daft

Daft

I had his same expression as I read the list of foods he eats.

Also, how the heck do you get 8,000 calories eating that? He'd have to eat like 10 of each plate shown.
Looks like he's got a lot of chest cavity space for a large stomach. Probably just eats loads and loads, using a British garden spade as spoon. But ya 400g chicken breast is about 480 cals. Oh looks like there's more to it:

"His daily diet comprises a staggering 8,000 calories – more than three times the amount an average man eats – and sees him eating seven times a day. He starts with breakfast at 6am (after a 4.30am training session), a second breakfast at 9.30am, lunch at 12.30pm, post-exercise snacks and a protein shake at 2.30pm, more snacks at 5.30pm, dinner at 6.30pm and a pre-sleep meal of wholemeal toast and another protein shake before bed. ‘I have to get through a heck of a lot of food,’ he admits."

Vileplume

Looks like he's got a lot of chest cavity space for a large stomach. Probably just eats loads and loads, using a British garden spade as spoon. But ya 400g chicken breast is about 480 cals. Oh looks like there's more to it:

"His daily diet comprises a staggering 8,000 calories – more than three times the amount an average man eats – and sees him eating seven times a day. He starts with breakfast at 6am (after a 4.30am training session), a second breakfast at 9.30am, lunch at 12.30pm, post-exercise snacks and a protein shake at 2.30pm, more snacks at 5.30pm, dinner at 6.30pm and a pre-sleep meal of wholemeal toast and another protein shake before bed. ‘I have to get through a heck of a lot of food,’ he admits."
Damn, gotta respect an eating routine like that. I wonder how he’d do if he featured more sugar and calcium in his diet.

Sefton10

I got bloated just looking at those foods :lol:

equipoise

I easily digest this and find nothing bad with this, quite frankly, after rigorous testing I realized that my fear of starch was ridiculous. Zero bloat or anything on it, potatoes, rice, pasta, bread, whatever. It's really good for getting salt in and amazing food recipes can be done with starch.

The trick is to just keep the fat low and protein bit higher than middle, while having good carb metabolism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals