Introducing The New Wonder Cure. SUGAR!

OP
P

paymanz

honey also keeps it moist.i used it for burns with good effects.

tara

Do you think then honey placed on the face to try and get rid of skin problems or acne would work or would this just feed the bacteria?
I don't have much experience (since teens) or knowledge of acne, but some people apparently use sugar scrubs to good effect on the skin of face in other ways. If it were me I'd consider giving honey or sugar a go and see what happened.

OP
P

paymanz

@EIRE24 if you dont dilute honey with water it not gonna feed bacteria,it so dense that can kill them.

SAFarmer

Introducing Prof. Moses Murandu, the sugar healer !

Granulated sugar treatment for leg ulcers: a case report

The use of granulated sugar to treat two pressure ulcers

Dr Murandu, a senior lecturer in adult nursing at the university’s School of Health, has now completed a clinical trial into the use of granulated sugar to treat wounds, earning his PhD in the process.

Wolverhampton sugar doctor hits sweet spot « Express & Star

UK Honour for sugar treatment researcher

http://mosessugarfoundation.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ulla

I don't have much experience (since teens) or knowledge of acne, but some people apparently use sugar scrubs to good effect on the skin of face in other ways. If it were me I'd consider giving honey or sugar a go and see what happened.
@EIRE24

After reading this thread I have decided to try with sugar peeling every night. After a three days I included sugar peeling in the mornings too and after one week I am really noticing the better skin. It is soft and even little pimples has stopped showing.
I think sugar really cleans the surface so there is no bacteria left on. I didn't try with honey because it is more messy, sugar it is so much more convenient.
I scrub all over my face. After peeling I apply Mg chloride or sometimes Coconut oil, Shea butter... nothing fancy really.

I like my skin these days :) And I ate the same stuff as always and stuff for which I thought that causes me problems (a lot of dairy, starch)

jyb

How would you keep sugar on a wound all day? At least honey sticks to the skin.

Gelatin might be better than sugar and honey - elastic yet very sticky, forming a dense air proof layer on the skin. I haven't tested it however.

Last edited:

jzeno

Another study documenting using sugar for wound healing: Effects of honey and sugar dressings on wound healing. - PubMed - NCBI

>CONCLUSION:
Honey appears to be more effective than sugar in reducing bacterial contamination and promoting wound healing, and slightly less painful than sugar during dressing changes and motion.

Appears honey is even better than sugar, but I'm sure either of the two are good options.

jzeno

Apparently demerara is inferior to refined white sugar:

The hidden healing power of sugar

>The sugar Dr. Murandu uses is the plain, granulated type you might use to sweeten your tea. In the same in vitro trials, he found that there was no difference between using cane or beet sugar. Demerara, however, wasn’t as effective.

jzeno

This stuff works fantastic. Better than I expected.

I had an open wound on my heel and I poured sugar on a bandage and placed it on the wound and within a day it had closed and it's almost gone entirely now. I put a few drops of oil on the bandage for the sugar to agreea to.

It doesn't hurt or sting and it isn't hard to apply. Wonder drug.

I'm.No.One

Thoughts on inhaling sugar to facilitate healing the lungs?
Seems risky. Even in "powdered" form it will likely cut your lung tissue up like little shards of glass.

I do wonder is boiling sugar water would get you there though?

Like how people use steaming water to open lungs, you'd have to do some digging to see if the sugar suspends enough in the water to evaporate with it or if it just stays in the pot.

YourUniverse

Seems risky. Even in "powdered" form it will likely cut your lung tissue up like little shards of glass.

I do wonder is boiling sugar water would get you there though?

Like how people use steaming water to open lungs, you'd have to do some digging to see if the sugar suspends enough in the water to evaporate with it or if it just stays in the pot.
Nebulized?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom